Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Binky Free Mumbles, my baby now and forever

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    • sgregory
      Participant
      203 posts Send Private Message

I put this together on my myspace and thought id post a link to it here..

rest in peace baby, i love you forever.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=150134871&blogId=506918812

• RabbitPam
        11002 posts Send Private Message

Mumbles was just so adorable. The picture in the fridge is priceless.

That is a lovely tribute. Mumbles will be missed.

• MimzMum
          Participant
          8029 posts Send Private Message

Oh Sian, I am so sorry to see this post this morning. Pictures from your blog are still loading for me, what a beautiful bunny Mumbles was.
            Bless you , dear. May Mumbles be binkying free across the rainbow bridge and may you always feel your dear bunny’s presence near you, watching over you. ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

• flippersmom
            Participant
            213 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry to hear of your loss!! We will keep you and Mumbles in our thoughts and prayers!!

• LittlePuffyTail
              18092 posts Send Private Message

So sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful bunny. I know how hard it is to lose such a friend. Take comfort in the fact that a bunny who is loved knows they are loved and that’s the best gift you can give to anyone****Hugs****

• mrmac
                Participant
                2156 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry to hear about Mumbles She was loved so much, keeping you and Mumbles in my thoughts and prayers. Binky free Mumbles. ((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))

• jerseygirl
                  22338 posts Send Private Message

Hon, I am so so sorry. She just went so swiftly. I always enjoyed hearing about your sweet Happy Feet bun! She lived a charmed life with you – a loving Mum and so many furry friends! How is your beautiful white flemish coping?

**Binky Free Mumbles** So sweet, she’ll be making fast friends over the rainbow bridge I expect.

• sgregory
                    Participant
                    203 posts Send Private Message

thank you all so much, it means a lot to me. <3
                      the flemish is doing pretty good. i let her see mumbles after she passed so i think that helped, but shes still hanging out in all of mumbles’ favorite places.
                      i think we’ve settled on nori for her name, i think its cute.. and finding a name for her was a semi way of coping with mumbles..
                      i have also decided to foster in mumbles’ memory.
                      it hurt putting together all of those pictures and videos, so many memories. but i feel like it helped a little too. i just wish i could tell the world how much she meant, how important she was and is. im sick of people thinking bunnies are just bunnies. they’re so much more than that.

• jerseygirl
                      22338 posts Send Private Message

Absolutely! I think we understand that here be it rabbits or any other animals. What a lovely way to honour Mumbles by fostering – I just think that is so great! Give yourself lots of time to grieve for your girl though. Hugs to you.

• LittlePuffyTail
                        18092 posts Send Private Message

That is so nice that you are going to help another rabbit by fostering. I’m sure Mumbles will be proud of you!!!

• Monkeybun
                          Participant
                          10479 posts Send Private Message

*snuggles* Sorry to hear about your loss, your little pic and video memorial is wonderful! And Mumbles would be proud of you to foster in her name.

Binky free Mumbles!

• bunnyluvr
                            Participant
                            409 posts Send Private Message

So sorry that poor little Mumbles is gone. Binky free little one!

• katie, max & penny
                              Participant
                              956 posts Send Private Message

oh goodness, sian. i’m so sorry. mumbles was a beautiful bun and you were a wonderful mommy. binky free, mumbles!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                                Participant
                                12067 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry to see this. I can tell by all those pictures and videos Mumbles was a very happy spoiled little bunny. She will be greatly missed, and that’s a wonderful thing to foster in her memory. *HUGS*

*Binky Free Mumbles*

You probably knwo this one, but I always find comfort in it.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
                                  There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
                                  There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
                                  The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together….

• kAtHrYnLoVeSdAiSy
                                  Participant
                                  36 posts Send Private Message

Sian, I just watched your videos on Myspace. I am truly sorry for your loss. Having never lost a bunny, I cannot imagine what you are going through. But seeing little Mumbles all happy and hoppy and playing with you makes my heart swell! What a wonderful relationship you had with her! I love the video where she chases you down the hall! And the one where she tries to hop up onto the bed but misses? Cute overload!! She was absolutely adorable. You are SO lucky to have had her in your life, and she was VERY lucky to have you as her Mummy. Try to remember, it is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. The pain you feel now is the price we pay for having had a close bond with another soul. Take comfort in the knowledge that you will always carry her in your heart, and that you gave her the best life a bunny could possibly ask for. I’m not sure what I believe about “what happens after”, but one thing I am absolutely certain about… as long as you keep her memories alive, she will never really be gone. Sending you all my healing and comforting Sian, I am so sorry for you.

Binky Free little Mumbles…

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Binky Free Mumbles, my baby now and forever