Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF binky bunny store empties shopping cart if let it sit a while?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Borya02
      Participant
      93 posts Send Private Message

Wasn’t sure if it’s ok to submit issues with the store here. Spent some time building up the cart. It stayed for a few days. When I finally when back to make the purchase the cart was empty.  (Seemed to happen once the system had logged me out.) Figured they might want to be aware of things like that. I don’t even remember what I had in the cart any longer. 🙁

• DanaNM
        8935 posts Send Private Message

Ah that is frustrating! Were you logged in to the store when this happened? Maybe you got logged out and so it’s not showing up, but will show up if you log back in? (FYI the store and forum login are separate)

This is mostly for issues with the forum itself, but I’ll pass this message along to the appropriate people!

You can also use the contact form in the store to mention this issue.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Borya02
          Participant

yeah, I was logged in when I made the initial cart (because it kept sending me emails every few days reminding me that I hadn’t finished my purchase.) Yes, the system auto logged me out after a few weeks, but when I logged in again yesterday, everything was gone, unfortunately. I was able to piece together bits of it using those emails.

I might reach out to them so they will be aware!

• Borya02
            Participant

Just wanted to pass along that this happened again. maybe the webmasters will want to know? it seems like every time i am ready to place an order i log in and nothing is there, so i forget the things i was going to purchase and end up putting the purchase off again. seems to happen if it sits in the cart for about a week. it definitely is not due to not being logged in when i fill up the cart, because the system sends me automated emails regarding items that are in my cart. i will log in and they will be there, then suddenly a week later they will all be gone. anyway, no pressure just seems like a bug that might lose the store some money so wanted to pass this along.

• DanaNM

Thanks for the update, I’ve passed the message along to the store!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Borya02
                Participant

thanks. i ended up finally placing an order by the way. my first order from the store. excited to get it. thank you for recommending those willow wreathes with foliage to me 🙂 i believe my bun will love them.

• DanaNM

Great! My buns LOVE those willow wreathes. A tip someone recommended is to separate it into individual strands if you want it to last longer… my buns will devour a whole one in a few minutes so sometimes I separate them to spread out the fun over more days!

• LBJ10
                    16908 posts Send Private Message

I don’t think you can go wrong with the willow wreaths with foliage! I’m glad it worked out in the end.

• Borya02
                      Participant

thanks guys. oh that is a great tip on the wreaths. yes i have a feeling she will devour it in about 15 minutes but i could not resist. i got 2 so she will have a backup. then can order more. i will use this trick to separate it. i just think she will have so much fun tackling that. i was able to re-purchase her favorite toy as well, that had been lost (the rattle roller.) i can’t wait to give it to her.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum TECHNICAL STUFF binky bunny store empties shopping cart if let it sit a while?