Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Baby Yumi

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • alemontfer1992
      Participant
      3 posts Send Private Message

Hey baby girl,

My sweet little angel, my daughter. I love you dearly, you know? I hope you do. Remember when you could fit in my hands? Your favorite treat, bananas, and how you were always such a sassy girl, the total queen of our home with even a proper castle too?

Honey, I will miss you in ways you can’t imagine and think of you every single day. I will miss your mischiefs, your beautiful ears and nose, how you loved to eat and went all crazy for food and your extremely cute curiosity.

I really hope you are running with your other mommy and brothers. Say hello to Kiba for me and wait for us until we can come and find you or come back to us as our future daughter <3

I love you so much. Rest my love, you have been such a good girl ♡

• HipHopBunny
        Participant
        640 posts Send Private Message

I’m so, sorry! I know how difficult loss can be with your beloved bun. She would probably want you to have a new friend, again, so sorry!

• Wick & Fable
          5782 posts Send Private Message

You clearly loved her very much, and I’m sure she is binkying happily with her other mommy and brothers. Binky free Yumi~~

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Bam
            16877 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry you lost your Yumi. It sounds like she was very dearly loved.

Binky free, Yumi .

• DanaNM
              8935 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry for your loss. 🙁

((((Binky free little Yumi)))) <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• splotchesthebun
                Participant
                16 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry for your loss. It sounds like she was loved very much. 😥

(((Binky free Yumi)))

• alemontfer1992
                  Participant

Thanks everyone. She was really the best girl anyone could have ever asked for.

• alemontfer1992
                    Participant

• Peanutthebunny
                      Participant
                      239 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry for your loss

loads of love to yumi

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Baby Yumi