Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE ZuPreem pellet sample arrived

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • MimzMum
      Participant
      8029 posts Send Private Message

Wow, they smell so good! *inhales* I tried a small amount on the buns and they seem to like it…although Mimz is now looking at me like, “What the? This isn’t my usual pellet!” Picky thing. >_<

I’ve got to check his teeth, he’s been kind of odd in the feeding department lately. I think I spoiled him with the wheat hay and now it’ll be a week before I have any more.

Anyway, did anyone else get one of these? And weren’t we supposed to get a little free bunny button with it or something? Mine came without one.

• babybunsmum
        Participant
        3896 posts Send Private Message

i signed up for that too but haven’t seen anything so far.  too bad you didn’t get your pin

• kittsbuns
          Participant
          196 posts Send Private Message

Hey MimzMum I got mine yesterday to yes it does smell good and my bun’s love it to. Has any one tried their hay? What did you get I didn’t get nothing but pellets. I couldn’t see what you got .

• Beka27
            Participant
            16016 posts Send Private Message

i got mine a couple days ago… haven’t opened them yet. i used to use this kind but my store stopped carrying it…

• Sarita
              Participant
              18851 posts Send Private Message

I got mine too – a nice size sample but no pin either – there was a flyer about a furry friend thing that I think you can sign up to get the pin but I haven’t looked at that very closely.

And I really wanted that pin :~)

• Beeslee
                Participant
                147 posts Send Private Message

Where do you go to sign up and get a sample?

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                  Participant
                  12067 posts Send Private Message

Mine’s not here yet either But I did get my oxbow tablet sample! Rupert ate them all already LOL

• MimzMum
                    Participant

The advertisement in the latest Rabbits USA magazine carried it. One of the forum leaders and posted it somewhere on the boards. I just got the pellet sample, I didn’t see anything about hay.
                      Mimzy has flat out refused to eat them, I had to wash out his bowl last night and refill with the usual Kay-Tee pellets. Talk about picky!

Pippi will munch a few but not enough for me to buy these. A shame, they did smell so good!

Hmmmm….wonder if I can sneak them into the hubby’s food for a little extra fiber? Or add them to smoothies? lolz…..j/k

• babybunsmum
                      Participant

lol mimz!  yeah you can always add them to smoothies   

what a picky bun bun!  baby is picky like that too.  once i ran out of pellets on a holiday weekend (thought i had a back up bag already) and had to buy some from a 24/7 grocery store.  baby still had a wee bit of pellets left so i mixed in some new & then proceeded to watch her take a mouthful & spit out the pellets that were not hers

• babybunsmum
                        Participant

oops… posted the same thing twice some how

• MimzMum
                          Participant

That’s the same thing that Pip finally did with them the other night. mixed in her old pellets and in the morning all those were gone and the Zupreem ones left behind. lolz….PELLET RAPTURE!
                            What a crazy set o’ buns I got!

• babybunsmum
                            Participant

lol.  rabbits are just a finicky bunch.

i did get my sample on friday… it sure is a nice sized sample!  i’ll try it out tomorrow morn & see what my gals think.  i’m pretty sure that baby will snub it & that pinky will devour it instantly.  i think pinky is more like a dog when she eats.  when i was getting my veg platter ready for the relay her & bogart were in the kitchen & i was tossing her some celery leaves.  she’d watch the leaves fall & run over even beating the dog to them!

i didn’t get a pin either.  guess you get the pin once you join the club?

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE ZuPreem pellet sample arrived