Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums DIET & CARE Zucchini Blossoms ok to eat?

This topic contains 8sd replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bam 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bunny Foofoo
    Participant

The heading says it all. I just want to know if I can feed my bun zucchini blossoms? I know the list says squash blossoms/flowers but I like to be sure.

Thanks

Karen and Foofoo

Sarita
    Participant

I think since zucchini is squash it would be the same thing.

Bunny Foofoo
    Participant

Thanks for replying.I’d rather ask a dumb question than have a sick bun.

Sarita
    Participant

But you know those blossoms are delicacies for us humans :~) so you will have some lucky bunny there eating a delicacy.

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

That’s funny Sarita, I was thinking of all the yummy recipies I could make with them…then had to remind myself we’re talking about the BUNNIES. Lest I forget. I agree, the zuccini blossoms are A-OK just make sure they are bug, pesticide, herbicide and chemical free (fertilizer).

Bunny Foofoo
    Participant

Oh well,

He doesn’t like them anyway.

I’ve never tried them though so I wish I’d known how good they are before I tossed them out. lol

Kokaneeandkahlua
    Participant

Too bad But yup-all squash are OK for them-and generally they love pumpkin Halloween is coming up!

Marianne
    Participant

Late reply but just in case anyone else looks up this info – I’ll weigh in for future reference…My bunny adores squash blossoms – pick one fresh from my garden every morning and give it to her.

Bam

Marianne, we ask members to not reply to very old threads. But feel free to start a new thread or mention the squash flowers in the monthly chat thread. I’m going to lock this thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Zucchini Blossoms ok to eat?’ is closed to new replies.