Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Yogi Bunny. Let’s share cute characteristics common with owners!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • NaluNut
      Participant
      48 posts Send Private Message

My little nut always wants to be the center of attention! She’s always curious to what I’m doing. So If I’m doing yoga, you know, trying to focus and breathe, Nalu hops onto my mat, almost like she’s doing her own yoga poses to copy me! (I’ve seen the best down dogs from her) And I lose it! she makes my giggle and smile. She even chases my feet during sun salutations from front to back of the mat

Anyone else find their bunny wanting to be a part of everything they do? Hehe like if Tai-Chi or soccer is your thing, how cute would it be to have your bun as your partner?

I’d love to hear cute stories  and of course photos!

• BB & Tiny
        Participant
        637 posts Send Private Message

Dear lord ! What an adorable little fluff ball !

• Philomena
          Participant
          74 posts Send Private Message

Philomena always wants to join me in the kitchen. She’s too scared to get onto the tile but she tries. She’s not too concerned with being involved in what I’m doing so much as she just wants to make sure that I am getting her some greens.

She does help me with homework though! She will take the paper and chew it a bit. Then she will either run away with it or rip it. Sometimes she will crawl across my keyboard and delete half of the paper I was writing or she will change it to Chinese.

Philomena is too independent to be interested in what I’m doing but I love her anyway! Her “Its all about me” attitude is one of the many things I love about her!

• NaluNut
            Participant

aaaaaw! hehe so cute.
              I love having my bunny in the kitchen, so curious but it’s obvious where the main focus is! “Give me greens!”
              I bet you could use a “my bunny ate my homework” excuse work!

so amazing how much character bunnys have. Such personalities

• Q8bunny
              Participant
              6345 posts Send Private Message

Chewie wakes me up in the middle of the night because he feels like playing football (soccer).
                He also likes to help me clean, make the bed, and eat my dinner. I was having a sandwich the other night (grilled fish on a flatbread) and he pulled my sandwich off my plate and before I could react was tucking into the fish like it was his job. It’s weird, I know, but he is VERY drawn to meat (turkey sandwich slices, fish, ground beef…).

• NaluNut
                Participant

did he eat the fish?!?

• Q8bunny
                  Participant
                  6345 posts Send Private Message

He did. lol Or as much as he could before I scooped his furry face off the filet.
                    I’m telling you, he LOVES meat. Goes nuts when he smells it and tries to climb INTO my mouth to get a bite.

• Deem
                    Participant
                    64 posts Send Private Message

@ Q8bunny omg i thought i was the only one with a bun who’s got a meat fetish!
                      My bun gets crazy when im eating kfc chicken wings, he once stole one from the bucket while i was spraying him wet with my water bottle, he didn’t care.. so I had to chase the little guy to get my chicken back.

• NaluNut
                      Participant

thats not normal lol! Sounds like you have a breed crossed between bunny and puppy!

• Deem
                        Participant
                        64 posts Send Private Message

@ NaluNut i know right! when i brought him to my parents my suspicions started because he ate the cat’s food. Silly bunny.

• Mr. Bun-bun
                          Participant
                          81 posts Send Private Message

Omg!!! My bun eats my dogs food. My chi has started eating my buns food. What is wring with them?? My bunny sita in the kitchen periscoping when I am cooking beans and meat. He loves homade tortillas as long as they are corn. Why is he not a normal bun? Smh.

• NaluNut
                            Participant

and his poop is normal?? HAHA i don’t believe it!

• Diamond
                              Participant
                              459 posts Send Private Message

Lily likes to sit near my feet when I’m at my computer, and if I look down at her, she’ll get up on her hind legs. Probably wants a treat lol

I’ve heard about the bunnies liking meat thing, and on one hand, I’ve heard of herbivores eating meat if it’s easily available, but I’m also not sure if their taste buds are designed to like it. More research is needed I guess.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Yogi Bunny. Let’s share cute characteristics common with owners!