Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Yay I just purchased Boston birthday gift and I’m so excited!!!!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    • Boston's Mama
      Participant
      1452 posts Send Private Message

We don’t have an ikea here so it’s been a dream that I thought would stay a dream… BUT I just got Boston an ikea doll bed!!!!!
        Brand new in box even! Someone went on holiday and brought one extra new in box with their ones for their pets – and I brought it!
        I’m more excited about his birthday than my kids birthday gifts with this one hahaha!
        Roll on January 13th when Boston turns a whole year old !!!

• Deleted User
        Participant
        22064 posts Send Private Message

Those beds are so cute with a cozy little blanket. Boston will just love it!

• Boston's Mama
          Participant

He so will! He hates being in hideaways etc so prefers to lay on a blanket than in something ( I think it’s cause of his eye sight )
            So he will love sprawling out on it

• sarahthegemini
            Participant
            5584 posts Send Private Message

Ha I plan on getting one or two of those for mine although I’m not sure how interested in it they’d be.

A year old in January. Time flies!

• Vienna Blue in France
              Participant
              5317 posts Send Private Message

HAH !!! You lot call that a BED?? Mine call that a step !!! ROFL

• sarahthegemini
                Participant
                5584 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 12/12/2017 6:39 AM

HAH !!! You lot call that a BED?? Mine call that a step !!! ROFL

Well, a human bed would suit your giants just nicely I think! 

• joea64
                  Participant
                  1423 posts Send Private Message

How much do those doll beds cost? I bought Panda and Fernando some nice timothy mats as part of their package Sunday, but I haven’t finished shopping for them yet; I’m still focused on finding nice fleece blankets.

• princessbookworm
                    Participant
                    135 posts Send Private Message

Yay! my julie sleeps almost exclusively one the doll beds in their pen. I bet Boston will like it!

• Wick & Fable
                      5781 posts Send Private Message

A family member of mine will be getting that IKEA bed for Wick this holiday as well! I’m hoping for a pleasant result too

I requested some cute blankets/covers for it, but may end up splurging on my own if Wick likes it.

I can only imagine the cute pictures which may arise from Boston on a doll bed~!

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Boston's Mama
                        Participant

Vienna bahahahaha!!!!!
                          Princessbookworm I’m thinking my lazy lop will be that way too
                          Joea64 I’m not sure about the cost where you are – I paid too much more I’m sure as they aren’t available here ever as no Ikea

And yes, photos WILL be in plentiful here eSpecially since we are getting a new 8 week old baby doe at the same time

• Vienna Blue in France
                          Participant
                          5317 posts Send Private Message

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

• ThorBunny
                            Participant
                            824 posts Send Private Message

Yay!! A new bed AND a new wife-bun?!?!?! What a lucky boy Boston is

Thor loves her IKEA doll bed, she is actually quite partial to “rides” on the bed. She’ll get on and stare at us until we pick her up and take her on a trip to another part of the house, then she’ll binky off in joy and come back to the bed right away – again, again!

Joea64 – I got mine online from Bunny Approved

• LittlePuffyTail
                              18092 posts Send Private Message

Boston will look so cute on the bed and I’m sure he will pose very picture-perfect on it. Little Mr. Photogenic

Those beds are super cute. We don’t have an IKEA here. I don’t think my boys would be interested, anyhow. Well ,maybe Sterling would chew it.

• Boston's Mama
                                Participant

See mine is a lazy butt – he loved his plush cat round bed since 8weeks old but he recently learnt to flip it over. Underneath the fabric is different and it has little bobble type design all over the pattern on bottom – he nibbles them – not in a chewy way but in a “ wait what is this? I can’t see so I’ll nibble” kinda way. I get worried over time the bobbles will get ripped off a little bit each time and he may end up eating one

So he has had it taken off him and he goes from place to place trying to get comfy

I think the Ikea bed will be a hit

• Boston's Mama
                                  Participant

Update on the wife bun too – i we’ve decided we aren’t going to try it . She is still with her Mum as she is only 4weeks old so we have time to think anyway
                                    But I’m thinking Boston didn’t get to pick her – we did. And they may not bond then later.
                                    Also I worry because of our last “want to kill” attempt to bond
                                    Also that left Boston so stressed all the time that he got sick and we needed to rehome one – I don’t ever want to be in that situation again

Boston is happy , healthy now, spoilt and his bond with all 6 of us is better than we ever expected – why rock the boat

• Q8bunny
                                    Participant
                                    6345 posts Send Private Message

My little guy uses it as a throne – he sits on it and surveys his domain

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Yay I just purchased Boston birthday gift and I’m so excited!!!!