Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A xpen cages, pics plz

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • alyssa
      Participant
      47 posts Send Private Message

right now my buns are in a “first home” cage thing, but im getting them an xpen and i was wondering if u guys had pictures of your xpen cages

do i really need bedding? cuz right now that fluffy stuff is just making a mess

ps: i tried putting a smiley in the title.. and i dont know what happened

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

https://www.binkybunny.com/Default.aspx

Here’s a link to my rabbit’s set-up.

• osprey
          Participant
          2065 posts Send Private Message

In the green bar across the top, click “Bunny Info”, then choose “Cool Habitats”.  All kinds of pics there.

• alyssa
            Participant

thanks i couldnt find the cool habitats thing i heard about but i found it now

• Scarlet_Rose
              Participant
              4293 posts Send Private Message

Hi alyssa!  Unfortunately you cannot add a smiley to the title at this time.  I’m not sure if that is in the works though.  Did you find all the pictures you needed?

• Beka27
                Participant
                16016 posts Send Private Message

i think most people do not use soft bedding material.  it can actually confuse them when it comes to littertraining.  when you get the xpen you’ll need to get a good size litterbox.  they like to have their hay in there, it can help to encourage them to use it for it’s intended purpose.

i don’t have an xpen, i made an enclosure with NIC cubes (cheaper and i could easily change the size).  there is a 2 x 4 foot cage as her home base, it hols her box, house and food… and she has access to the rest of the area at any time (day or night).  this is not to say she does not have out time tho.  she has free run of the house 8-12 hours a day.  the total area of her area is about 4 x 7 feet.

• bunnytowne
                  Participant
                  7537 posts Send Private Message

Beka what a nice set up you have. those NIC cubes look great fantastic idea.  I dont’ drive and have a 2 hr bus here to get across the bridge aghhhh to find NIC cubes that is probably all I need in the bedroom but it is easier for me to go across the street and get the xpen. whatever works right?  you have a really nice clean set up there tho.

• alyssa
                    Participant

i decided on the x-pen, since i found one in my garage

• Lion_Lop_Lover
                      Participant
                      971 posts Send Private Message

Nice find!

Beka, I love your setup…my buns would jump that so fast….>.<

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A xpen cages, pics plz