Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Would I be covered? Bank Card

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • Plumped Cuddly Bunnies
      Blocked
      103 posts Send Private Message

So I have account that I’ve not used in a few years because I just used it to to keep money in and I got a letter recently that says its inactive and I need to re-activate it so I went to my bank to do just that and I was told I will be sent a new card and pin.

This is where it gets tricky… I don’t always get my mail and now I’m worried that my card and pin could end up being mis-delivered ending up in the wrong hands. A lot of people are struggling and if somebody suddenly got sent somebodies card and pin number they probably use it or clear me out. I have over two thousand pounds at stake. I wish I had asked if I could pick the card up from the bank instead. I know they send the card and pin separate but often arrive together along with any other mail.

Should I go back to my bank, I’m thinking maybe I could get a temporary block on the account until I’ve got my card?

I don’t know how it works and the last thing I want happening is being cleared out then not being covered.

• LBJ10
        16916 posts Send Private Message

I don’t know how it is in other countries, but here is how it works in the US. If you have a bank account and they give you a debit card, you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases. If you notice suspicious activity on your account, then you notify the bank. They will reverse the unauthorized charges, freeze your account, and then send you a new card. I believe federal law does put some time limits on this. If you know your card has been stolen, you need to report it right away. I would say that if you don’t get the card within the expected time frame, then you should notify the bank.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Would I be covered? Bank Card