Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Working Rabbit

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    • Lion-O's Mamma
      Participant
      47 posts Send Private Message

So today as I was getting ready to leave for work Lion-O kept following me around. He likes to circle my feet while I’m getting ready and has (accidentally!!!) been kicked several times when he gets tangled up in my feet while I’m trying to walk. When I walked to the kitchen door to leave he followed me! This is only strange because he NEVER goes into the kitchen because the floor is tiled and he doesn’t like sliding around. I asked him "Where ya going baby?" He sat up and looked at me. I asked him "Do you want to come with mommy?" He scampered back though the house to the bedroom. I followed him and took down his pet carrier that he travels in. I put it on the floor and he hoped right in. Apparently he wanted to come with me! So I brought him with me to work.

I work at the front desk at a hotel, and it’s the off-season right now, so it wasn’t a problem to bring him with me. Several people have brought their newborn babies with them on various occassions, and just let them sleep in the office while they’re working. And from time to time we end up with dogs or cats behind the desk when they have to be removed from a room, or sometimes there are strays that end up following someone into the building. I never have brought him with me before, but I guess I must have missed the memo about today being Bring Your Rabbit to Work Day!

Right now he’s sitting under the desk eating an apple from our continental breakfast.

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

How cool! I bet they just love having him there. He’s so gorgeous – I’ve never seen a lionhead quite as striking as him. What a beauty.

• Beka27
          Participant
          16016 posts Send Private Message

how sweet!  of course… just make sure the office area is somewhat bunny-proofed… WE don’t care when our stuff gets chewed to bits… but i’m thinking your EMPLOYER might have an issue with it… lol…

• Lion-O's Mamma
            Participant

• Beka27
              Participant
              16016 posts Send Private Message

those are great!  i still can’t get over his face.  he is just too sweet!

• 5cats1bun
                Participant
                240 posts Send Private Message

I’m so jealous!!

• Scarlet_Rose
                  Participant
                  4293 posts Send Private Message

Very precious! Just make sure he doesn’t eat too much fruit or his stomach could get upset.  Those are just some great pictures, thank you for sharing!

• MooBunnay
                    Participant
                    3087 posts Send Private Message

Haha – how fun! My buns will be jealous that they missed Bring Your Rabbit to Work Day! That is such a unique hairdo that he has

• Toki+Pumpkin+Elmo
                      Participant
                      319 posts Send Private Message

Mayhe he just wanted to be your cheerleader-of-the-day. That’s so cute.

• Floppy
                        Participant
                        490 posts Send Private Message

Too cute!

• BinkyBunny
                          8776 posts Send Private Message

He’s adorable. That’s circling may mean he really likes you…really really likes you. So since he’s not neutered, don’t be surprised if he gets a bit too friendly every now and again. Are you planning on getting him neutered?

Those pictures are adorable! I bet he was a favorite with your coworkers!

• princess
                            Participant
                            23 posts Send Private Message

i like him a lot… he is so sweet and i like he really wantsto work too so that he can see you much often… wow, how sweet… i wish my bunnys can come with me in my work place…

• Lion-O's Mamma
                              Participant

yes i am planning to get him neutered (shhh don’t tell him) as soon as i get the money together, so like in the next month.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                                Participant
                                12067 posts Send Private Message

Oh no!! He is too cute!! That is amazing he wanted to come with you!!

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Working Rabbit