Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Wondering What Rabbits You Have Got ?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    • BettyBunniOwner
      Participant
      14 posts Send Private Message

What Rabbits Have You

Names ?

Breeds ?

Age ?

Pics ?

Betty

Netherland Dwarf

13 Weeks

1112103285471.jpg

• angoralvr
        Participant
        500 posts Send Private Message

I just have the one

Henri
          English Angora
          8 months

• Beka27
          Participant
          16016 posts Send Private Message

Meadow…  mini rex…  7 months

• Megsabelle
            Participant
            30 posts Send Private Message

Hi!

I have Simon and River, 10 month old neutered male brothers who are Netherland Dwarf/Dutch mixes and Dexter, neutered male  Rex or Mini-rex who is about their age.  Dexter was found by an animal shelter, so there isn’t a whole lot of info about him.

1111291455371.JPG
              1111291472554.JPG

• wendyzski
              Participant
              1312 posts Send Private Message

I have Pepper who is about 2-ish (she was a rescue) – a "lop mix"  – a lot of minilop with something longhaired back in there somewhere as she has a sprinkling of really long white guard hairs.  She’s about 5-6 lbs.

• Thumpers_Mom
                Participant
                171 posts Send Private Message

I have Thumper…A Netherland Dwarf, about 1 yr old male. He is about 3lbs…what he doesn’t have in size, he definitely compensates for in attitude…

THUMPERTime012.jpg picture by azriakaiThumpy5.jpg Have to be clean picture by azriakai

• MsBinky
                  Participant
                  62 posts Send Private Message

Wiggles, 5 years old, broken castor mini-rex

Dahlia, 10-11 months?, no clue on color, nethie/dutch mix

Bam-Bam, 2 years old, broken something, english spot

Ashton, 6 weeks old, broken magpie harlequin lionhead/papillon mix

• Lion_Lop_Lover
                    Participant
                    971 posts Send Private Message

I have 4 right now ^_^

Yuuki, 4 months old, Purebred Lionhead male

Kibou, 2 months old, Purebred Lionhead female

*Unnamed as of now* Purebred Holland Lop female, 7 weeks old

*Unnamed as of now* Purebred Holland Lop male, 7 weeks old

Pictures are in same order as the order of names…

1112545351071.JPG
                      1112545426054.jpg
                      1112545429258.JPG

• BettyBunniOwner
                      Participant
                      14 posts Send Private Message

Aww your bunnies are precious bless them 

• Phyria
                        Participant
                        2 posts Send Private Message

Just one, George

I’m not sure what his breed is, anyone able to tell me? he has a cashmere coat

he’s just a baby… only a few weeks, I forgot to ask how old he was

I have pictures on http://phyria.deviantart.com/art/George-68883711
                          If you know what breed he is can you tell me?

• Carolyn
                          Participant
                          95 posts Send Private Message

I have 2 bunnies.

Scampers he is a min rex, he is about 5 1/2 months old.( colour white and orange)

Olly, he is a min lop, He is about 4 1/2 months old. ( colour Gray)

1113205511971.jpg
                            1113205524454.jpg

• Lion-O's Mamma
                            Participant
                            47 posts Send Private Message

I recently adopted my first bunny. His name is Lion-O (from the old cartoon Thunder Cats, if anyone’s wondering). He is an 8 month old Lionhead. He currently has free run of my apartment. When I first got him he was confined to a wire dog cage in my bedroom, but was allowed out under supervision when I was home. He was well behaved from the beginning and figured out how to use his potty-box as soon as I got it for him, so in short order I decided to try leaving him out while I was gone one day. I got home and found nothing amiss. An hour or so after getting home I was sitting on the couch and he started nosing around by the TV. I asked him "Whatcha doin’ over there?" He looked me straight in the eye, turned around, and bit right through the cord of my cell phone charger, which had apparently fallen off the top of the TV. As I shouted "NO!" he again looked me right in the eye and then proceeded to binky away into the bedroom. I know for a fact he only did it because he knew I was watching. LOL He waited until I got home and then did it, as if to say "Ha! Look what you left out where I can get to it!" Ever since then I make sure to keep cords away from him, as he seems to think they are some variety of tasty vines, but he is allowed to run free in my apartment all the time.

His only really annoying habit is that he insists on chewing the paint off the baseboards. I’m going to try some of the suggestions from the FAQ portion of this forum and see if any of them work. I’ve tried several brands of pet repellent spray and none of them seem to work. He avoids it when it’s wet, but as soon as it dries he’s right back there. He has plenty of other toys and things to chew, so it’s not a lack of those things. He just seems to be addicted to baseboard paint…

Oh, and he is positively TERRIFIED of my boyfriend’s teddy bear…. Go figure.

111371352571.JPG
                              111371360354.JPG

• Beka27
                              Participant
                              16016 posts Send Private Message

welcome Lion-o!  that is such a great story about the cell phone charger!  isn’t that the way it goes?  i’d love to see some closer up pics of him if at all possible… he looks like he has such a unique face!  and i love his wispy "hairdo"… lol.

• Scarlet_Rose
                                Participant
                                4293 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to Binky Bunny Lion-O! What a cutie pie mischevious little dickens.  Nothing attracts like a nice fat juicy cord.  My Bonsai is absolutely crazy about cords too.  I have to be extra careful with him when I have the vacuum cleaner out.  I don’t think I have seen such a long mane of hair on a lionhead rabbit. I hope to see you around!

• [M]ylos[M]ommy
                                  Participant
                                  6 posts Send Private Message

My Bunny Mylo Is jsut like you bunny, the colours and everything, But a bigger size of him !  HeeHee. Mylo Is 1 On the 13th Of Dec. Weve had him since March, on mothers day.

He weighs a whopping 9lbs! And No Hes not overweight  He is natuarally big, but has a very huge locing heart!

If anyone wants more information, add me on UK_EMILY@HOTMAIL.CO.UK Xx×

1115164957971.jpg
                                    1115164967354.jpg
                                    1115164973558.jpg

• MsBinky
                                    Participant
                                    62 posts Send Private Message

Okies I hadn’t put the pics so will add them now:

Bam-Bam (the english-spot):

Wiggles (My mini-rex – taken when recovering from surgery):

Dahlia (my nethie/dutch mix):

And Ashton (lionhead/Papillon mix):

• Phyria
                                      Participant
                                      2 posts Send Private Message

I found out that he’s a Dwarf x Mini

And his coat isn’t actually cashmere, how soft it is reminded me of my last rabbit, who did have a cashmere coat.

And he’s 6 and a half weeks old

111625646871.JPG
                                        111625656254.JPG
                                        111625660958.JPG

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                        Participant
                                        2517 posts Send Private Message

This is Frankie. He’s a 1-year old Harlequin mix.

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                          Participant
                                          2517 posts Send Private Message
                                            Posted By Phyria on 11/06/2007 7:02 PM

I found out that he’s a Dwarf x Mini

And his coat isn’t actually cashmere, how soft it is reminded me of my last rabbit, who did have a cashmere coat.

And he’s 6 and a half weeks old

My bun looked exactly like yours when he was a babe.

• Spacehopper
                                            Participant
                                            540 posts Send Private Message

all are far to gorgeous!!

I have Brian Bubblebum (Mr Buggers) he’s about 2 now and spends his time chillin’.  He’s a Dutch Lionhead.  Black with a tiny white speck on his nose and LOVES his odour treats & parsley.

The bane of his life is our 5month old gingery  Dutch Lionhead Bettie Bean (Sweaty Bettie/Weenery Bean), she loves nothing more than to wedge herself under The Bum’s head and fall asleep.

Apologies too for lack of pics of their new wooden playhouse thing, i can’t find my camera…hunted high and low i have, do you think i can find it..Hmmm!

111811889478.jpg
                                              11181189562.jpg
                                              1118119377.jpg
                                              11181196682.jpg

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Wondering What Rabbits You Have Got ?