Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Willow Tent & Wreath

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • skunklionshow
      Participant
      1257 posts Send Private Message

Well we found our binky parcel today….Binky I’ll send you an email.  I have to say that the biggest hit was the willow tent.  I put it over their bed and it was a huge hit.  Leo went crazy.  Jessice was so happy to feel "hidden".  Its the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.  This is a totally awesome product and a great addition to their habitat.  Leo has been hanging out in there since we "installed" it. 

I put the willow wreath at the litterbox area to keep Jessica motivated to use her box.  So far so good.  I also got a rattle b/c Leo loves tossing stuff around.  He has been playing w/ it pretty regularly and even Jessica has taken a go at it…..which Leo did not appreciate!

Even the cats were happy.  Phoebe, my diabetic girl, went crazy for the willow wreaths.  She likes rubbing her face on it.  Max went nuts for the box and the paper packaging in the box.  He headed for the box b/f I could even open it.  Needless to say…a huge hit w/ all species!

• Gravehearted
        Participant
        2428 posts Send Private Message

aww – who knew kitties like willow wreaths too! 😀 so glad it’s such a hit, everybunny at my house goes bonkers for willow anything!!

• MooBunnay
          Participant
          3087 posts Send Private Message

My buns loooooove their willow tunnels & tents as well. Raymond probably spends about 85% of his day under his willow tent, and the other 15% laying down wedged between the outer wall of the willow tent and the cage (where there is approximately 2″ of space, and I have no idea why he lays there instead of anywhere else in his spacious cage!

His willow tent ALSO must be located exaccctly the length of one bunny head away from the side of the cage so that when he flops his head can be situated in the perfect position to spy on Kramer and make sure that Kramer sees how happy he is – then Kramer flops on Juli to show how happy HE is – then Raymond pulls his willow wreath into his tunnel to show how lucky HE is – then Kramer mounts Juli to show how lucky HE is – and then Raymond has not yet come up with a response to that one….

• Deleted User
            Participant
            22064 posts Send Private Message

MooBunnay I was dieing of laughter, that is too funny.

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

Skunklion. If you sent me an email….I didn’t get it but I am so glad they love the tent. My bunnies are big fans of the tent and tunnels too. I love the idea of hanging the wreath by the litterbox. Great idea!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Willow Tent & Wreath