Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Will we really meet our bunny again? If so, when?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • Charlotte
      Participant
      11 posts Send Private Message

It’s been almost two and half months since my little one left.

The grief is not getting any better, it is just moving to the very bottom of my heart, getting deeper and deeper. 

I’ve been thinking of this question everyday and just can’t get over it. Do you really believe that one day we will meet our passed away bunny again? If so, when will that be? 

• Bladesmith
        Participant
        849 posts Send Private Message

I’m an atheist, and make no bones about it. I’m also a very practically minded person. Having said that, everyone here knows how special Clover was, and how wonderful our bond was. She was one of a kind. The grief never goes away, but like an open wound, it eventually heals up and leaves a scar as a reminder. What’s important is to not see that scar as a reminder of pain, but of all the wonderful moments we had with them. I forget where I saw it, but someone said that we make the choice to endure the pain of the loss of our short lived animal family so they can know safety and love for all of theirs.

And I have to believe that even the cold uncaring universe couldn’t be so cold and cruel as to not allow us to be with them again in the end. It may not be in a manner we can comprehend now, alive, but we’ll be together again.

• jerseygirl
          22342 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Bladesmith on 12/27/2018 7:43 AM

I forget where I saw it, but someone said that we make the choice to endure the pain of the loss of our short lived animal family so they can know safety and love for all of theirs.

I love this.

• Charlotte
            Participant
            11 posts Send Private Message

Thank you. This could be the best answer ever and it inspires me a lot.

I don’t know how many people have been here, opened this topic, looked at the question, got no answer and then closed the page. This is a hard question, I have to say.

In the past all my friends kept telling me yes me and Oreo will meet again, but never gave me a reason. I wasn’t convinced at all as I’m also kind of a practically thinking person.

Until just then, I think I don’t need anyone to prove it to me anymore.

Oreo is not gone, he’s living in my heart, it is a warm, soft, and secure place for him to stay there forever.

Me, Oreo’s mom, will keep doing good things to this world, being kind to people, only wishing that he can be very well taken care of at rainbow bridge until we meet again, one day.

It’s always feeling so good to stay with you guys, we understand each other so well and your words really relieve the unbearable pain in my heart.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Will we really meet our bunny again? If so, when?