Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE why hello there!

This topic contains 11sd replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  (dig)x(me)x(now) 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Gravehearted
    Participant

Just wanted to hop by and say hi to everyone.  Things have been going well for me and the bunnies.

Fortunately, they’ve all been in good health and up to their normal bunny hijinx.  Hareiette is as regal as ever and Pandy & Viktor are their typically snuggly and funny selves.

I’m doing really well – my divorce was final in December wooohoooo  

Best wishes to you all ~ 

babybunsmum
    Participant

hey there beautiful!  glad to hear you and your bun buns are all well   hope you’ve had plenty of opportunities to celebrate your brand new & shiny post-divorce life and are treating yourself grandly!  so… have any recent pics of the fur babies to share?

jerseygirl

Hey!  Nice to see you’ve popped in.  I had seen your avatar pop up in revived threads and had wondered after you. Hope we’ll be seeing more of you!

Kokaneeandkahlua
    Participant

Hey Gravehearted! So happy to hear from you-and happier that all is going well!! *hugs* Woot-to new beginnings!

Lisa_43
    Participant

Hi Gravwehearted! Glad to see you back on BB, we have missed you. I am glad everything is going well for you and the buns.

LittlePuffyTail

Hi. Also glad to see you back!

Sarita
    Participant

Hi Gravehearted – so great to hear from you and that you and the bunnies are doing well!

bunnytowne
    Participant

ahaaa so there you are.  welcome back.

Beka27
    Participant

HEY! It’s great to hear you’re doing well, and the buns are thriving! Congrats on being free! lol…

Gravehearted
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments, it’s a treat to see you all my BB buddies!

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

I’ve missed you Gravehearted!

(dig)x(me)x(now)
    Participant

I could have sworn I replied to this – I get so distracted lately! It’s good to know you still exist!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.