Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE which buns should I take?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • 5cats1bun
      Participant
      240 posts Send Private Message

out of the four I rescued it seem they may all be paired. my neighbor is taking the black one and trying to were on her bf for another but…..it seems they are the opposites of which are paired they are all young though. I had then hang out on the bed with me all morning and were so sweet. should I keep a pair? I also have to figure out who may be best with Rocky, he seems to like them all though!! I’m just excited and can’t figure it out, I know I have time though. the runt seems very needy, I would have a hard time parting with her, she has something wrong though, they need to get to the vet soon, some weird almost pink gelitin looking stuff coming out of her, not she which end, bum or lady parts. Anyone know what that could be? I’m trying to find that piece to my camera that plugs into the computer so I can get some pics of.

• Lionbunny
        Participant
        49 posts Send Private Message

I’ll keep looking around, but I can’t find anything about discharge from anywhere except the eyes. Red urine can occur, but that is from dietary issues, not disease. If I happen upon any information, I will let you know! Also, try reading this: http://www.rabbit.org/journal/3-1/red-urine.html

PS. Hurry up with the pics!!!

• 5cats1bun
          Participant
          240 posts Send Private Message

it wasn’t urine, wish I was after reading that though. i haven’t seen it since this morning. the large boy (well not to large yet but you can tell will be big!) seems to be reacting best with  him. we’ll see though.

• Sarita
            Participant
            18851 posts Send Private Message

Maybe mucoid enteritis. See this article from Dana Krempels – definitely take them all to the vet especially the runt:

http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/poop.html

See the baby rabbit part.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE which buns should I take?