Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR What’s your bunnies most annoying habit?

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
    • BinkyBunny
      8776 posts Send Private Message

Bunnies sure can stir up trouble when they want to!  Tattle tale on your bunny, what’s your rabbit’s most annoying habit?

I have three bunnies, but it’s Jack who is the real trouble-maker.   He chews on everything no matter how many chew toys/mats he has.   I have been able to deter him by rubbing perfume or lemon rind on his favorite chew areas.  But boy, if he’s always on the prowl to search and destroy. 

So c’mon spill the beans, your bunny won’t hear you.

• Gravehearted
        Participant
        2428 posts Send Private Message

My kids loooove to make lots of noise and go nuts at 6 am! Since we live in a loft they usually wake me up, little heathens!

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

Well, mine has been a mess, but he is a baby and that’s is improving, so I can’t really get too annoyed, but he is an early morning little bugger!   He’s very active and gets into everything.  And even if he doesn’t have something to bang or toss, he just jumps around and does binkies in the am! 

I think I might have to get ear plugs.   Would it be cruel to cover his cage with a blanket to make it dark in the am?

• Deleted User
            Participant

MMMMMMM early morning stomping session and blind bashing from Sprinkles telling me to get out of bed because she wants her bikkies (pellets).

Lily doesn’t have any annoying habits (YET) … as she is only a baby. No doubt Sprinkles will give her plenty of tips.

• Anita Stark
              Participant
              194 posts Send Private Message

The only annoying habit Sable has exhibited so far is chewing on my finger tips.  He licks my chin without biting, but as soon as my fingers get near him he sets into chewing on them.  Mostly it’s just a bit of nibbling but every now and then he really chomps down.

I have tried keeping other chewing toys available to offer in place of my fingers but he seems to prefer to push them aside and get to me.

• BinkyBunny

To prevent him from thinking it’s okay, when he actually nibbles hard, then let out a “squeel”,  this will tell him it’s too hard.   You might already do this, but just in case, I wanted to pass on the tip.

• Lucy
                  Participant
                  370 posts Send Private Message

I’ll put Fujoe in his cage, or in his pen at night and the chewing on the metal cage/pen has waken the dead. I swear, there were a few corpse walking around the house at three am.— I think I was one of them.

To make matters worse. . .He figured out how to get out of the pen by jumping on the cage and jumping out. I was waken up one morning by a little dwarf bunning jumping on the bed and sitting on my back. . .the little devil

• Deleted User
                    Participant

Why is it that the hay in the litterbox soaked with urine and scattered with poo tastes infintely better than the fresh, lively stuff in the dispenser? I find it annoying. They’ll turn their nose at the dispenser, then when I clean, I dump it in their litter box and all of a sudden it’s grade ‘A’ stuff! ARGH.

• Deleted User
                      Participant

I hate it when my bunny gets back in a place where i can’t get her and she stays back there where i cant see her and there are wires back there . I should cover them with duct tape.

• Faye Perry
                        Participant
                        114 posts Send Private Message

I swear Booboo is Houdini reincarnated!  She can escape anywhere!   She jumps over the highest barriers we put up, even i can’t get over them!!  At present to stop her getting upstairs we have a sheet of stainless steel at the bottom of the stairs, which neither I nor my husband can get over, so we have to jump on the heaterat the side and hop over the banister!!!

Mable is as we speak chewing the wallpaper in the lounge, which isn’t too bad as we are renovating our house and it needs to be stripped (i’m thinking of hiring her out as a wallpaper stripper, very neat no gouge marks in the plaster underneath!)  But she also loves chewing the carpet, which i don’t allow, but when i spray her with water she just sits and looks at me, then carries on!!

• ea hurse
                          Participant
                          102 posts Send Private Message

right, talking of houdini i’m really looking forward to getting this off my chest…. i very nearly just had a fried bunny. i was in the back yard and the neighbour passed some allotment goodies over the wall. i opened the kitchen door to put the veg inside, closed the door and continued the conversation. since Lollo loves to hide under the lavender bush/ behind the rubbish bin/ behind the garden box…etc… i thought nothing of the fact that i wasn’t aware of him moving about. until i went to say hi and he was literally nowhere to be seen. now there really is no way for him to escape the back yard, even if there was he couldnt get past the neighbours gate (we share a gate onto the lane). still, i entertained the thought that he had actually vanished. logic obviously had vanished with the rabbit! i was so upset i had to go to the bathroom. i opened the door to go inside and my mum who was visiting said “there he is” and behold him sitting on the step as if he’d been there all along! sneak past me once, shame on you Lollo, sneak past me twice, shame on me! anyway the moment i figured out the sneaking trick i realised there may be a problem. he is banned from the kitchen because he has found out how to squeeze behind the washing machine and has taken a fancy to one particular wire (the only one he has ever looked twice at). one look told me he had bitten right to the bare copper, through the double insulated twin and earth. the one that goes UNDER the kitchen floor to the fuse box. the one that would have entailed ripping out the sink unit and the floor up had the electrician who wired the kitchen not had the foresight/ stupidity to leave about a foot extra wire lying under the units. and bonus having a brother in law who is an electrical engineer! i’m now trying to decide whether i would have been more upset about Lollo being harmed/ extremely fried or having to rip out my new kitchen…. LOL i know the answer, Lollo wins every time despite his stubborness and he was VERY clever not to have bitten more than one of the internal wires at the same time…..

• Anita Stark
                            Participant
                            194 posts Send Private Message

Maybe I’m just bragging now, but I can honestly say that Sable has NO annoying habits at all… he finally gave up chewing on my fingers, now he just nibbles at them without chomping.

He’s possibly the best bunny in the world .. for now. I fully expect him to come up with a new annoying habit any time now 😉

• jacki fullerton
                              Participant
                              79 posts Send Private Message

Noble loves to sneak under my bed, where there is a phone wire. He has chewed it a couple of times and I wondered why my phone wasn’t working in the bedroom. I’ve changed the wire twice. Normally, he doesn’t chew wires, but if there is one that is out of sight, he will find it and chew on it. He doesn’t bother the wires that are in plain view, only the hidden ones.
                                He also likes to dig in his litter box, throwing his litter out of the pan. He seems to do this a couple of times a week, I wonder where he is digging to?

• Mia Santiago
                                Participant
                                1 posts Send Private Message

Toshi, who I’ve had for a while now, loves to chew on the molding in the house and Mirah, a new addition to the family, is learning from him. One morning I walked into the bathroom to see them both nibbling on the molding, side by side. It’s adorable how they follow each other around like shadows but I’m going to have to try this perfume/lemon juice tip to prevent more nibbling on the molding. I’m living at my brother’s condo that he’s still trying to sell so I’m sure it’s a turn off for potential buyers to see pieces of molding missing. I”ve put wood over most of the corners but it’s absolutely hideous and they find new places to chew anyway! I still love them to death.

• Alison Giese
                                  Participant
                                  3 posts Send Private Message

My high-energy wascally wabbit Ozzy jumps on my desk and chews everything on it… papers, pencils and yes, computer cords. He and his girlfriend, Izzy, have free run in my office because they are both really big bunnies and I can’t stand seeing them in a pen. So instead, now I keep a 36″ high pen around my desk when I’m not using it. It’s worked out great! I also had to pull out the carpet in my office and put in hardwood floors because they were destroying the carpet. (I didn’t like carpet in there anyway… I think they knew that and just wanted to help motivate me to replace it). Fortunately, they are leaving the baseboards alone (so far), knock on wood. The things we do for those we love! 🙂

• BinkyBunny

Lpuff
                                      – If the duct tape doesn’t work, another solution would those perforated wire
                                      covers usually found at  hardware stores.  Some come coiled in a
                                      pre-packaged amount while other places just sell them by the feet.

• BinkyBunny

Loopy-Lop.  Wow, what a naughty clever little rascal you have. I would have freaked out too!  I’m glad your mom was there to help you look and help you through it. I would have been a complete wreck. 

I remember one time, I couldn’t find one of my bunnies,Rucy.  I looked and I looked and I looked, and logic also got the best of me, well, I mean I lost all logic, and I actually opened a window to see if a bunny could have some how fallen out.  We live in a flat on the 2nd floor)   But of course, a Rucy would have to first OPEN the window, and then some how close it behind her on her way out.   Needless to say, I had lost my marbles.

Where did I find her? In the closet.   Rucy loves to check out the closet, and will run in there the moment the door is open.  So now, I always have to be she isn’t in there when I close it.

• BinkyBunny

BunnyBuddy – What an adorable avatar! Love your greeting card website too. Very cute!  You’re no “wannabe” photographer.  You are great!

Sounds like your office is like mine, and like the pictures in the House proofing section reveal –  I used to have to keep myself in the pen even when they were around! 

I ended up getting some slippery sheet vinyl, and I put that under my work area. Two of my three bunnies don’t like walking on it.  For the one that didn’t care and also liked to chew on cord covers, I blocked the cords and outlet with a chalkboard.

Oh, and welcome!  Good luck in drawing for the bunny goodies.  Tuesday is the day!

• BinkyBunny

ToshiandMirah.  Keep us updated and let us know how it work!

• Alison Giese
                                            Participant
                                            3 posts Send Private Message

Binky Bunny, thanks for the compliment… I’m glad you like my website! I love that all my jobs involve bunnies. I’m very lucky! Anyway, yes, I also find myself to be the one inside the pen in my office! If I know I just need to do a couple things at my desk and won’t be there long, I don’t bother folding up the pen, and sit at my desk inside the pen. My husband finds this quite amusing. I think he probably thinks my life revolves around bunnies so much that I am becoming one! I just hope I don’t start growing whiskers on my face!

• Kalia Fullerton
                                              Participant
                                              2 posts Send Private Message

I cover my bunny’s cage with a thin sheet when it’s time for him to go to bed.  that keeps him from thumping; he gets less scared.  as well, it lets him know when it is time to get up!  sometimes he still tosses around his toys to make them jingle and clangs his dishes together.  usually i just feed him at six and then keep the sheet on the cage until i get up and let him run around…  he is quiet after he is fed in the am and the sheet is still on there.  i think most of all it helps him feel secure in the evenings.

• BinkyBunny

KaliaBunny – That’s a good idea.  I can relate to that early morning noise.  For awhile, my bunnies had me trained  –  “If we make noise at 6am, she’ll actually get up that early to feed us”     

I started getting so tired, that I think I just slept through their noise – and a few times I actually just dreamed that I was feeding them.  How convenient!

• Elena Niznik
                                                  Participant
                                                  132 posts Send Private Message

Boo insists on fighting with the sofa. He digs and digs at it i have put a throw over it but now he just bites it out the way. I baught him some grass mats but he prefers to attack the sofa. I got him a clicker for training purposes but the noise is too loud and he gets startled i thought about using that evertime he dug at the couch but instead i just move him away he tries this 5 or 6 times then gives up. His little face is so funny when he is going at. ( the couch i mean)  He also has a habit of lying on my back whenever im lying watching tv and refusing to move so if its a long movie im stuck there with an over sized bladder and a bad case of dead limbs when he does decide to move. .

• BinkyBunny

Toshiandmirah – Did the perfume help?

• laura lindauer
                                                      Participant
                                                      12 posts Send Private Message

I LOVE BINKIES! but I hate them cause sometimes Booey does flying binkie poos on my bed!

• BinkyBunny

HAHAHHAAHHAAA ROTFLOL!!!

• alexa h
                                                          Participant
                                                          23 posts Send Private Message

Lola thankfully doesn’t have too many as of yet! However, I did notice she bit into my cell phone charger, so now everything gets put away! However, she doesnt bite much, so its not too bad yet. Her main annoying habit, is none of her fault actually – its annoys me when she drinks ot of her water bottle in the middle of the night, since the metal ball part makes so much noise when it is dead silent. See, me and Lola share my room, so if she decides to be wild at night, i get woke up! But thats not her fault of course, its just annoying Ill get used to it soon..

• Theresa Moan
                                                            Participant
                                                            249 posts Send Private Message

When my bunnies come out of their cages, when one of them thinks of it, they run down the hallway to check to see if we accidently left our bedroom and computer room doors open! They know they aren’t allowed (at least w/o supervision).
                                                              We also had to move our favorite recliner into the computer room cuz they like to sneak under it and chew (Plus, its dangerous if you went to recline and you didn’t know someone was under there…)
                                                              They are so smart that sometimes, one will keep a “look-out” while the other one attempts to nudge the computer room door open b/c sometimes it doesn’t shut 100% of the way…
                                                              And yes they love to steal sips of drink, as you can see in the naughty bun gallery

• BinkyBunny
                                                                Posted By leksia on 08/07/2006 9:57 PM
                                                                ….when she drinks ot of her water bottle in the middle of the night,—the metal ball part makes so much noise when it is dead silent. See, me and Lola share my room, so if she decides to be wild at night, i get woke up! But thats not her fault of course, its just annoying Ill get used to it soon..

Have you tried using a crock?  Or with her long hair would it get it too wet?

• BinkyBunny
                                                                  Posted By Theresa on 08/08/2006 1:58 PM
                                                                  …….
                                                                  And yes they love to steal sips of drink, as you can see in the naughty bun gallery

Here is the link the gallery for those that want to see her bunnies being naughty.  I also love the fridge picture!

https://binkybunny.com/Photos/tabid/106/Default.aspx  Then click on “Troublemakers & Rabbitude!”

• alexa h
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  23 posts Send Private Message

Oh, I have learned that a crock indeed is a good thing. For some reason, Lola loves water! She loves drinking out of cups/sausers. Every night before I go to bed, I come to her with a tiny cup of cold ice water and she sits and drinks the whole cup, and that means she drinks less out of the water bottle during the night. However, I leave the water bottle there during the night instead of a crock, because I notice that her bedding falls into the water and disintigrates, and I really don’t want her drinking that kind of water. But her new annoying habit is WIRES. She will not chew anything else except for wires, so now I have to super-supervisor her! ( I swear, I turned around for like 10 seconds and BOOM- she ran to my charger and chomp chomp) *sigh*

• redestarrosa
                                                                    Participant
                                                                    14 posts Send Private Message

of the two boys i have… Honeybun is the most ornery and the most ppl loving rabbit… they are basically housebroken but still leave poops everywhere as they move around… chewing on my doorjambs but i stopped that with phooey spray… chewing on wires… despite of me keeping them away…Poops… this one i am really going to be in a trouble … Honeybun chewed on my cox cable remote control keypads.. half of the buttons are gone but still useable… man! them ppl won’t be happy with the damage..

oh, when you’re moving the couch or some other items, the bunnies just gotta see what youre doing and being in the way in the process…. Move!  Move your arse! Move bunbuns!   hehe .. oh yeah!  did i mentioned Poops?

Evenstar and the Critters

• BinkyBunny
                                                                        Posted By redestarrosa on 09/09/2006 8:07 AM

of the two boys i have… Honeybun is the most ornery and the most ppl loving rabbit… they are basically housebroken but still leave poops everywhere as they move around… chewing on my doorjambs but i stopped that with phooey spray… chewing on wires… despite of me keeping them away…Poops… this one i am really going to be in a trouble … Honeybun chewed on my cox cable remote control keypads.. half of the buttons are gone but still useable… man! them ppl won’t be happy with the damage..

oh, when you’re moving the couch or some other items, the bunnies just gotta see what youre doing and being in the way in the process…. Move!  Move your arse! Move bunbuns!   hehe .. oh yeah!  did i mentioned Poops?

What is Phooey Spray?   That’s funny about the remote. We left one of our remotes on the floor and it seems those soft rubber buttons are irresistable.  

They are leaving territorial poos.  hmmm.  How long have they been doing this?

• Faye Perry
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        114 posts Send Private Message

My remote control also has half the buttons missing!  My bun likes to chew them until their hanging on by a thread and then leaves them…. so then i can’t resist just pulling them off!!

• Theresa Moan
                                                                          Participant
                                                                          249 posts Send Private Message

OMG, our cable remote has NO more buttons on it…There are so many buttons that we have to go by memory to know what button does what.

This is our second remote too, the first chewed one we replaces at Comcast free of charge, but I don’t know if they’ll keep replacing our remotes!

Its tough, cuz we do TRY to keep them outa their reach!

• redestarrosa
                                                                            Participant
                                                                            14 posts Send Private Message

phooey spray  here is the link to it  http://www.rabbitcentral.com/sy-00055.html

it really does work!! i got it at rabbitcentral.com

edit: warning, wash your hands good after using it or touching something with the spray on it… taste terriable! 

Evenstar

• PhanRiver
                                                                              Participant
                                                                              8 posts Send Private Message

Well, I decide what Pepper’s most annoying habit is. She loves to scare us. If she is out and someone tries to take a nap,
                                                                                soon as she sees the persons eyes closed she will run over and jump on them. She also (being QUITE the bunny athelete) will come up over the BACK of the couch to hop on you so you do not see her coming. Yes, she does it on purpose!!! I thought the first couple times “Oh she just wanted to say hello and I should have been paying attention and it was my fault being startled” but nnnoooooo I am convinced now that she watches for when you are not paying attention and jumps on you from behind or from the front if your eyes are closed. LOL It is very funny too though!

• BinkyBunny
                                                                                Moderator
                                                                                  Posted By PhanRiver on 09/11/2006 5:20 PM
                                                                                  Well, I decide what Pepper’s most annoying habit is. She loves to scare us. If she is out and someone tries to take a nap,
                                                                                  soon as she sees the persons eyes closed she will run over and jump on them. She also (being QUITE the bunny athelete) will come up over the BACK of the couch to hop on you so you do not see her coming. Yes, she does it on purpose!!! I thought the first couple times "Oh she just wanted to say hello and I should have been paying attention and it was my fault being startled" but nnnoooooo I am convinced now that she watches for when you are not paying attention and jumps on you from behind or from the front if your eyes are closed. LOL It is very funny too though!

CUTE!!!!!

• hjohannsen
                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                  4 posts Send Private Message

Rappanui, our first bunny rescued from the pound, likes to growl. He growls! Whether it is to give him a treat or remove him from chewing on electrical wires, he growls. That is annoying because I am usually trying to groom him, feed him or protect him and he gives attitude. But, he is so very cute. I can’t take it personally.

• wendyzski
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                    1312 posts Send Private Message

I’m still trying to train Pepper out of the finger-and-face nibbling.  She’s got the idea about toes pretty quickly, but fingers and face seem a bit harder.  I yelp loudly when she’s too hard, and when she got my lip I also pushed her head down like a dominant rabbit, but it’s taking time.

• Kalia Fullerton
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                      2 posts Send Private Message

My first bunny, angie (who passed away over 2 years ago =( ) was the sweetest girl in the world. she would groom me and was always by my side. when i would lay down, she would lay on top on my chest. Her most annoying habbit, and i know this sounds very strange, was that she would nudge my boobs then bite my nipples through my shirt. not only was it really bizarre, but it was also painful. i suppose she thought she could get milk out of them or just wondered what they were.

• BinkyBunny
                                                                                        Moderator
                                                                                          Posted By hjohannsen on 09/19/2006 9:05 AM
                                                                                          Rappanui, our first bunny rescued from the pound, likes to growl. He growls! Whether it is to give him a treat or remove him from chewing on electrical wires, he growls. That is annoying because I am usually trying to groom him, feed him or protect him and he gives attitude. But, he is so very cute. I can’t take it personally.

WELCOME RAPPANUI!  My bunny Jack used to do that when we first got him. But we worked with him for a while and we actually accidentally trained him to growl for a treat.  Meaning we wanted him to trust hands, and so every time we would put our hands towards him we’d have a treat. Then he began to think that lunging and growling meant he’d get a treat.     We finally would wait until he stopped growling before we would offer him the treat.  It took about 3 weeks to break him completely from that habit.

How long have you had Rappanui?   So wonderful of you to rescue him from the pound.  Do you know what his story was?

• BinkyBunny
                                                                                          Moderator
                                                                                            Posted By kaliabunny on 09/19/2006 11:08 AM
                                                                                            My first bunny, angie (who passed away over 2 years ago =( ) was the sweetest girl in the world. she would groom me and was always by my side. when i would lay down, she would lay on top on my chest. Her most annoying habbit, and i know this sounds very strange, was that she would nudge my boobs then bite my nipples through my shirt. not only was it really bizarre, but it was also painful. i suppose she thought she could get milk out of them or just wondered what they were.

WELCOME KALIABUNNY.  That is absolutely wacky isn’t it??!!!  For some reason my bunny, Rucy, will do that.  I"ve had four bunnies, and this is the first one that has ever done that. What in the world?!!!   At first I thought it might be because…well…boobs stick out and it’s sort of an obvious target, but she would actually sniff around and then wham…YEEOOUCH  $#!#.    So now, if she even gets close, I’m like "BUNNY, BACK AWAY FROM THE BOOB!!!"

I know people who haven’t ever experienced this or have never heard of it must think we’re nuts, and yes it’s freakishly bizarre, but it’s true!  Victims of bunny boob biters unite!

I think next time I’m at the vet, I am going to ask her about this crazy behavior. And if she’s never heard of it, then she’ll just think I’m crazy.  That’ll be awkward.  

• hjohannsen
                                                                                            Participant

Thanks for the information! I thought I was stuck with a growling bunny! We got Rappanui 5 months ago and our life hasn’t been the same since! There isn’t much of a story. He was found running around and they captured him. He was skinny but not afraid to come up to me. I eventually figured out Rappanui is territorial and dominant.

I had a rabbit when I was a child but it was outdoors in a pen. We just fed it and looked at it. I had no idea what personalities and intelligence rabbits possess.  I would love for Rappanui to have a friend to keep him company but I am afraid of what he would do to a new bunny! I will more than likely go back to the pound and adopt another sooner or later. There were about 6 there when I went the first time. I live in Los Angeles, CA so there are plenty of stray animals. I wish I could save them all!

• hjohannsen
                                                                                              Participant

Yes!! I am also a victim! Rappanui knows where he’s aiming and he’s quick! It was funny (and painful the first time) but bunny stays on my lap or high up on my shoulder from now on!

• BinkyBunny
                                                                                                Moderator

There are some great rabbit rescue groups in and near Los Angeles. 
                                                                                                  http://www.bunnyluv.org/
                                                                                                  Van Nuys
                                                                                                  http://www.larabbits.org/adopt.htm
                                                                                                  Los Angeles

The great thing about most rabbit rescues is they help you with bunny dating.  Sort of like speed dating – they usually introduce a few and see which ones works best.  My first bunny found the love of his life, she wasn’t his first date, but she was the one he got along with.  It made bonding so much easier.  

This doesn’t guarantee success, but usually it does predict that they will get along, and many times the bonding process is shorter then if you just brought a bunny you liked home to your bunny.

Note: the female he bonded with was one grumpy girl!  So even grumpy bunnies can find love.

The other great thing about adopting from a rescue is that many times rescue group bunnies are ones they have saved from a euthanasia list. (because there is such an overcrowding – bunnies are the third most euthanized animal in the US)   SO, you actually save TWO bunnies.  The one you adopted, and the one that will take its place at the rabbit rescue.

• LillyBear
                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                  223 posts Send Private Message
                                                                                                    Posted By kaliabunny on 09/19/2006 11:08 AM

I just want to sympathize with you and BinkyBunny… my bunny Lilly does the EXACT same thing!!!  I have two bruise marks right now on my boobs from her biting me.. I don’t know what it is about them that she is biting!!  Through my shirt too!!  The first time she did it on my nipple and I literally threw her off of me I was so startled!!  ahh scary!!

Lilly also digs her litterbox and all the papers get EVERYWHERE.. we just started putting Hay in the litterbox also and this has alleviated the problem!!  And this morning we woke up to find Lilly on top of the sink (no easy feat getting up there) she had bitten into the toothpaste and was eating it!!!

She is a bad bun!

• dmh426
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                    433 posts Send Private Message

Sophie’s most annoying habit is that there are areas where I don’t want the naughty little bunny and she finds those areas of the house to be the most appealing by far. You can block them off but where there is a will there is a way….

• BinkyBunny
                                                                                                      Moderator

Welcome LillyBear!!!   Wow, looks you’ve joined the boobie bunny biting club.  Not fun.

Hay is great way to help buffer crazy digging.

Viewing 48 reply threads
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR What’s your bunnies most annoying habit?