Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Whatcha Watching?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

Now that the dreaded “Droughtlander”  has begun (for those of you not aware, I’m obsessed with Outlander ) and Vikings is done I needed to find a new show. I only really ever watch (and read) stuff that’s historical. I started “Call the Midwife” and it’s great. Done a lot of crying, though. I’m almost done Season 1. Think I’m also gonna start “Peaky Blinders.” Anyone watch that one?

• Muj Mom N Bun
        Participant
        352 posts Send Private Message

Umbrella Academy!!! On Netflix, my son and I literally binged straight thru it it was sooo good! I must admit, it began a tad bit slow only because it was produced with a very artistic style that you would not expect from an adapted comic book story line, but definitely don’t stop watching it…. it will draw you in big time without you knowing. It’s just a total crying shame we binged thru it so fast that we began to watch it all over again bcz we know it’s going to take a while to get the next season… bummer!

• Muj Mom N Bun
          Participant

Oh! And we are watching Super Store and The Good Place to try and lighten our usually dark taste in videos…. and we are going thru all the old Saesons of Bones and NCIS (see what I mean) while we have had to do some major waiting for Arrow, Agents of Shield, The Flash, and others to update their last seasons on any of the stream services….. ???Disney???…..???CW???

• Azerane
            4688 posts Send Private Message

I think I’m a little behind with Outlander, I find I can only watch it in short bursts. I loved Call the Midwife, burned through all of those seasons ages ago Definitely some tear jerking moments in there.

Muj I may just have to try Umbrella Academy, it keeps blasting ads in my face and I was considering it, but after your rave review I’ll have to give it a go I also really like The Good Place, I think season 2 fell a bit flat in some points, but the second half of season 3 I felt was pretty strong.

I recently finished (read binged) season 2 of The Dragon Price. I’m not normally into anime but I really enjoyed S1 so got straight into S2 when it came out a couple weeks ago. Trying to think what else I’ve watched, For The Love Of Spock (documentary), that was quite interesting actually. Oh I also watched the Marie Kondo show, haha. I kept seeing things on facebook with people saying KonMarie this and Marie Kondo that and I was just like WTH?!? I finally figured it out so I watched the show, I actually quite enjoyed it, lol. Not that I care about watching other people tidy up their stuff, but it’s more about the idea of looking at things in a different way, I find that helpful.

• Asriel and Bombur
              Participant
              1104 posts Send Private Message

John and I have been rewatching GoT! Stranger Things is also coming out soon. We also watch TWD, when a new episode is out. For myself, I’m trying to find the time to start the second season of Mrs. Maisel, and I’m dying for season 3 of the Crown to come out.

• Wick & Fable
                5782 posts Send Private Message

From heresay, I hear Umbrella Academy is enjoyable! I haven’t finished it yet though.

I’m currently watching Hannibal, which is an older series, but I love it! Especially as a training psychologist, haha. The TV-show version with Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• sarahthegemini
                  Participant
                  5584 posts Send Private Message

I’ve just started watching Sabrina

• Kiki
                    Participant
                    205 posts Send Private Message

Good Girls, and Russian Doll both on Netflix. I need to get back to the Haunting of Hill House.

• sarahthegemini
                      Participant
                      5584 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Kiki on 3/01/2019 1:08 PM
                        Good Girls, and Russian Doll both on Netflix. I need to get back to the Haunting of Hill House.

I enjoyed Good Girls. Is Russian Doll any good? I thought it looked pretty interesting from the trailer.

• Kiki
                        Participant
                        205 posts Send Private Message

Posted By sarahthegemini on 3/01/2019 1:31 PM

Posted By Kiki on 3/01/2019 1:08 PM

I enjoyed Good Girls. Is Russian Doll any good? I thought it looked pretty interesting from the trailer.

We really liked it, we binge watched almost the whole season in 1 night.  It is very mind trippy, you have to pay attention because of how everything happens.  I like it because it kept me involved

• Muj Mom N Bun
                          Participant

Ah, Azerane, The Dragon Prince was Super spectacular! It took me not even 2 seconds to spot that it was absolutely the same artists as Avatar, The Last Air Bender… (the award winning animated series, not to be confused with the failure of a movie they made afterwards)…. We binged straight thru Dragon Prince as well, also because Troll Hunters second book 3 Below hadn’t come out with more episodes yet….

Im really interested in checking out Killing Eve on Hulu… but that’s one that I would watch without my son and since I typically never turn on the TV while he is not home… just a habit… that would mean that I would end up watching it after 11 pm… in other words… hardly watching it at all, because I most likely might end up falling asleep to it! Unless it’s as good as MadMen where I ended up awake until 2:30 am all too often and sometimes later….

Sleep! Highly overrated!

• Q8bunny
                            Participant
                            6345 posts Send Private Message

The Umbrella Academy rocked!

Since you like period, try Poldark (if you haven’t already). On Netflix, I loved Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (charming and funny), and The Bletchley Circle (gripping).

• Azerane
                              4688 posts Send Private Message

I quite liked Sabrina, not something I would’ve been able to watch 5-10 years ago because I’m a big scardey cat, lol. But was alright with it now.

Umbrella Academy was awesome. I already finished the whole thing since Wick mentioned it. I had a pretty big theory early on about one of the characters and I was so eager to find out if I was right I had to keep going. In the end I was right, which of course felt great, lol.

@Muj I love Trollhunters, really enjoyed 3 Below as well. ?

• Orejona
                                Participant
                                3 posts Send Private Message

My favorite is This Is Us. I think I cry almost every time I watch it but also laugh too. How to Get Away With Murder just ended it’s season last Thursday. My other Thursday night favorite is Gotham. Just a few more shows then it’s over for good. It was really good the first 2 seasons but has gone down hill plot wise. But I’m a fan of Batman young or adult.

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                  Participant

Ugh! Update People!
                                    Due to the many recommendations of Good Girls i here by Thank you all for the long week of waiting that my son and I have now found ourselves in! Yes! We admit to getting completely hooked right from the start and binged straight thru the entire first season like true Netflix afficanados! The extra snow day also helped us out, too… but now we are stuck here waiting for Hulu to feed us the next episode! I Need More!

Btw… there was one point where I turned to my almost 14 yr old and said, funny how I’m watching you enjoy a show about some real Bad A** Women! And he turned to me and said, I’ve always known that women can be some really scared Bad BEEP!!! You’ve taught me that!

He’s right! ?

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Whatcha Watching?