Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE What should i make (DIY project)

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • Trixieandcookies
      Participant
      77 posts Send Private Message

Hello! does anyone have any ideas on diy projects for bunnies? I am willing to try anything 🙂

• Louiethebunny
        Participant
        603 posts Send Private Message

diy hay feeders are my favorite! I use boxes, I sew them, I use paper bags! my bun loves eating hay this way and it’s enrichment as well.

• Trixieandcookies
          Participant

Oh what a good idea I am going to make one right now! Anyone else I still need ideas!!

• Trixieandcookies
            Participant

@louiethebunny I’ll post pics when she’s playing with it.(After i make it 🙂  )

• Louiethebunny
              Participant

yay!

• Trixieandcookies
                Participant

@ louiethebunny I have made 3 hay feeders one from a tissue box another from a paper bag and one from a toilet paper tube! I stuffed a little alfalfa hay and some papaya and some bunny cookies into the bag. She seems to really like it I.😀am working on the pic it will be posted today!

• Trixieandcookies
                  Participant

[Edited by Moderator Wick to reduce picture size]

• HipHopBunny
                    Participant
                    640 posts Send Private Message

Awwww! Trixie is SO CUTE!!!! 😀 I LOVE the hay bag! Good idea Louiethebunny, and excellent work on it Trixieandcookies! 🙂

• Peanutthebunny
                      Participant
                      239 posts Send Private Message

putting hay into toilet roll tubes and getting willow sticks and tying them are good toys

(I don’t have a rabbit I’m just typing what I have learnt)

• Trixieandcookies
                        Participant

@hiphopbunny Thank you!😀 Trixie likes it!

@rabbitlover908
                          thanks for the advice!

If anyone else has any ideas please share them!!

• jerseygirl
                          22338 posts Send Private Message

A couple more project that may take a little longer:

Snuffle Mat: https://binkybunny.com/forums/topic/snuffle-mat-for-bun/

Fleece Forest: https://binkybunny.com/forums/topic/fleece-forest/

• Trixieandcookies
                            Participant

@jerseygirl Thank you I’m going to try to make them!!

• Louiethebunny
                              Participant

@trixieandcookies: It looks great! it’s a fun way to get your rabbits to eat more hay too!

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE What should i make (DIY project)