Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE What is Uber eats?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • Plumped Cuddly Bunnies
      Blocked
      103 posts Send Private Message

I know its a food delivery thing which sounds like something I could really use because with the cost of energy and the increase cost of food, its probably easier and cheaper just to order meals or at least evening meals. I have never felt comfortable paying online using my card and also if the driver could not find my address then I lose out so I’d rather pay when I get the food at the door. I don’t use apps and I can’t stand smart phones. I use a desktop computer for online things.

How does Uber eats work exactly?

• LBJ10
        16898 posts Send Private Message

I’m not sure, but I believe it is similar to DoorDash. You use the app to order food. You pay through the app. If your order isn’t delivered, then you can file a claim. I can’t remember, but I think there is an option to say you want to pay cash on delivery.

• Wick & Fable
          5781 posts Send Private Message

Uber Eats hires drivers to go pick up your food order and deliver it to your home (instead of the restaurant themselves sending their own driver). If the driver cannot find your home, you will be provided with contact information for them so you can call. All Uber drivers will have tracking on their vehicle/phone, so you can see in real-time (with a slight delay) where they are on their way to you. If for any reason there is something wrong with your order, it never arrives, etc., there will be options through the website to request a refund for your food and such.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• DanaNM
            8930 posts Send Private Message

I think you would need to use the Uber app from a smart phone, but it might work from their website. They store your credit card info in the app and you would pay when you made the order.

There are always fees associated with these delivery apps in addition to tipping the driver (and some restaurants even have higher prices on their menus for delivery), so it usually ends up being a good amount more expensive than getting takeout from somewhere or food from a place that does free delivery.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE What is Uber eats?