Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS what are your rabbits favorite homemade toys

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Deleted User
      Participant
      22064 posts Send Private Message

My bunny es favorite is the outside ring of a ,mason jar lid and a foraging bag.

~Dj’sgirl

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

Never thought about the outside ring of a mason jar but that sounds like good tossing fun.

I’m terribly uncreative in this department – I usually just do the toilet paper roll and some of my rabbits think that’s pretty cool.

• Deleted User
          Participant

DJ is insane about them.He also really enjoys slinkys. Also try going on http://www.funnybunnytoycompany.com they have awesome stuff DEEEJ doesn’t have any(mom wont let me order) but our local shelter bunnies have them.

• mrmac
            Participant
            2156 posts Send Private Message

Ok so I tried your mason jar ring idea and it was a HIT!!!!! Delilah isnt interested in toys too much but she went nuts! All I kept hearing was *click click…PING…click click…PING! She had such fun tossing that thing! I had to take a video of it too! Great idea Dj’s Girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQy8shY1zSA

• LilynJestersMama
              Participant
              258 posts Send Private Message

What a great idea!

I don’t think I have any of these around- I bet my two buns would have fun with these!  Putting them on a list to get.

Great video, mrflais!  Hopefully she doesn’t keep you up all night with her new toy! hehe

• 3crazybuns
                Participant
                222 posts Send Private Message

Ok this might be a stupid question but can you buy just the rings? I don’t have any mason jars…or rings, but I would love to see how Oreo would like one! 

That video was tooooooo cute!!!

• Deleted User
                  Participant

I think you can just buy hem plain .If your rabbit likes rolling things try a kinder surprise toy capsule with a raisin in it.

• RabbitPam
                    11002 posts Send Private Message

Sammy liked a dishtowel for about 2 weeks. (See signature)
                      Lately she’s ignoring it. This bunny has a box of unused toys. Sigh.

• LilynJestersMama
                      Participant
                      258 posts Send Private Message

My Lily loves to carry stuff around in her mouth.  Sometimes she walks around with little sticks in her mouth for so long that you think they must be stuck in her teeth somehow!!!  When you go to investigate, she drops them! hehe  It’s funny!

I was going around the house looking for little things she and Jester might want to play with- I grabbed a plastic straw and threw it in her pen.  She absolutely loves to carry it around in her mouth.  She also picks it up, drops it, picks it up, drops it, over and over!  I really need to catch her on video doing it!!  Jester could care less about his straw.

• 3crazybuns
                        Participant
                        222 posts Send Private Message

Oreo’s newest favorite toy is a box, I’ve cut holes in it for him, but he prefers to chew on it, and drag it around the kitchen! This box is about 3 times his size mind you, even though I know its not that heavy, It’s still amazes me!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS what are your rabbits favorite homemade toys