Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Welcome to Baylor❤️🐰

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
    • MichiganRabbits
      Participant
      70 posts Send Private Message

Baylor is a 4 month old Netherland dwarf. I rescued him from a family that didn’t want him anymore because their cat kept attacking him and their toddler wasn’t careful with him. He is the cutest! He loves his oxbow pellets and his hay! However he also likes to chew the trim, so we make sure to block it off with NIC grids. Here are some pics!

• MichiganRabbits
        Participant

• Louiethebunny
          Participant
          603 posts Send Private Message

Super cute!

• HipHopBunny
            Participant
            640 posts Send Private Message

I have posted in some of your other topics but – welcome Baylor! You are as handsome as ever! 🙂

• MichiganRabbits
              Participant

• DanaNM
                8930 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Baylor is adorable!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• MichiganRabbits
                  Participant

Thanks for helping me out HipHopBunny!

Yes Baylor can be a bit of a model when it is picture time😜.

• prince dorian the bun
                    Participant
                    743 posts Send Private Message

Too cute of a Bun! Welcome Baylor

• LBJ10
                      16898 posts Send Private Message

Aww! What a cutie!

• MichiganRabbits
                        Participant

Baylor is such a Flopper! He flops over all the time, I even have it on video! His favorite places to flip are by the door, and on cold surfaces (tiles & the cold vent)😂

• Bam
                          16871 posts Send Private Message

Hi Baylor! You are truly adorable!  🥰

• Sonn
                            Participant
                            1810 posts Send Private Message

So adorable! My favorite is the little face cleaning! I’m glad he has a new home!

• MichiganRabbits
                              Participant

Yes I love his face too! Especially his little white nose and black ears!

• HipHopBunny
                                Participant
                                640 posts Send Private Message

That last picture with his little chin on the ground took my heart away! 😀 Baylor, you are too cute for me! <3

• MichiganRabbits
                                  Participant

Haha yes! He was pooped after doing lots of zoomies during his playtime😂.

• MichiganRabbits
                                    Participant

Here’s what he’s up to currently!

• MichiganRabbits
                                      Participant

• Hazel
                                        Participant
                                        2587 posts Send Private Message

Aww, I love him!

*bunnaps Baylor*

• jerseygirl
                                          22342 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Baylor and Baylor’s human (ahem *bunslave).

oh man, I bet that face gets whatever he wants! Too cute 🙂

• MichiganRabbits
                                            Participant

Oh yes he does get whatever he wants. He is the cutest little begger! He had his first veggie a few weeks ago (romaine) and took it very well and can eat half a leaf now! He loves it! And as always, he’s still a pig when it comes to hay, hay, and more hay. I’m going to feel really bad when it comes time to take away his alfalfa hay. He absolutely adores it❤️

• prince dorian the bun
                                              Participant
                                              743 posts Send Private Message

he seriously is too cute for words!

Hopefully he likes timothy hay as much as other hays!

• Wick & Fable
                                                5781 posts Send Private Message

Revisiting this topic and the number of times I’ve picked up my laptop to show my partner the pictures with a variation of “Oh my goshhhh he’s so cute look at him ahhhhh” is…. 4? Such a cutie I can’t even.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• MichiganRabbits
                                                  Participant

He is a cutie! I’m constantly taking pics of him and going through them all to find the cutest ones! Baylor has been loving his pets and is completely comfortable around me now. He even lets me brush him without any distractions (I used to have to give him balsa blocks as something for him to focus on while I brushed him. He hasn’t been getting any fruit, so they were like a treat to him). Here are some of my favorite pics from the past week:I thought this one was cute because he’s looking out at the fall leaves. Such a curious bun! Here he is in his carrier. I have to put him in there while I clean his Xpen because he is a huge baseboard chewer and I like to get behind his pen to the wall to vacuum and I’m afraid that he’d come and investigate. And here is his new pen setup and fleece. He tried to get out by pulling up the fleece near the door and succeeded in putting a hole in his new fleece🙄. Now I have a tile placed in front of the door so that he can’t get to it.

• MichiganRabbits
                                                    Participant

Here is a new Baylor update! He is doing well and we are preparing for his neuter next month. He will be 6 months old in November! Here he is! He still loves his tunnel! Here he is playing with his rattle roller, although it’s not his favorite toy. Baylor is obsessed with cardboard roll toys recently, which is great because we always have plenty! And finally here he is passed out  on the floor like a rug🥰

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Welcome to Baylor❤️🐰