Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE We Have a Binky!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    • BunMumTiff
      Participant
      241 posts Send Private Message

I a just way to excited over here. Our rescue had been given the right of our wholekitchen and put in the cage at night and various times in the day. He hasnt really came out on his own before so i entied him out with a small piece of driend pineapple since then the little rascal is running all over the place coming to visit me and even licking my legs I dont know if he is sayin I need to shave them or what hahaha but I told him they are not a bunny

But I was playing with him and he ran and did a binky then went and flopped right down YAY I am so very greatful to everyone who offered me advice and told me to just keep him a little lopnger it sooo paid off

THanks Everyone!!

• Hedi
        Participant
        969 posts Send Private Message

I think a Binky is the highest compliment a bun can give! Especially with my shelter buns-when I get a binky out of them it makes everything worth it!

Cooper, we have had it for about a two months now and he is a minilop with those long ears dragging the ground. He just started doing binkies last week.

So cute!

• MooBunnay
          Participant
          3087 posts Send Private Message

YAY! A binky BUNNY! I personally even like the flops even more than the binkies
            Its so nice of you to make a poor dumped bunny so happy!

• BunMumTiff
            Participant

He is just way to sweet. I had my son in there yesterday with him sittin on my lqap and he just kept lcking his toes. Now my sons crawls to the baby gate gate and say YAY lol hes callin Oreo and oreo hops on over to him. I am hoping once Dora is fixed she can come back out in the living room and not be so aggresive

• poopy
              Participant
              684 posts Send Private Message

Totally know how you feel. My Medusa rarely binkys, but when she does it makes me really happy!

• Spacehopper
                Participant
                540 posts Send Private Message

Brian has probably been witnessed to binky twice (he’s more a tooth purr kinda fella), yet bean is one long binky (or near enough), it’s hilarious, especially when half between the rug and laminate flooring!!!! Whats the best way to get a crackin’ photo of the bun when binkying as i’m alsways TOO DAMN SLOW!!!! lol

• wendyzski
                  Participant
                  1312 posts Send Private Message

Isn’t that the best feeling?

I remember when I saw my first binky – I ran to my computer to post it to all my rabbit boards and my blog.  This caused a bit of confusion as most parents of non-rabbit offspring use the word "binky" to describe a pacifier!

• BunMumTiff
                    Participant

haha ya about the pacifier thing hehe Its funny Dora does it all the ime but Oreo he is just to sweet.

• osprey
                      Participant
                      2065 posts Send Private Message

The first time I saw a bunny binky I thought he must be getting bitten by a bug or something.  Why else would he jump around like that?

• Hedi
                        Participant
                        969 posts Send Private Message

lol Wendy it must be where we live- my family calls a pacifier a binky too!

when little pookie is out she runs her bunny 500’s with binkies thrown in-just too cute

• MooBunnay
                          Participant
                          3087 posts Send Private Message

I was ready for binkies when I first got my bunnies because my boyfriend had a bunny and told me about them, BUT at least 3 people I have adopted to gave me FRANTIC emails and phone calls after about two days saying “O MY GOSH the bunnies is having a seizure, he’s flying allll around and kicking his legs, and I think he’s dead because he just fell right over on his and didn’t move” and I have to write a reassuring email saying, “no no, thats OK its just a “binky” and a “flop” your bunny IS alive and has not had a seizure!”

Oreo sounds so amazingly sweet! Juli and Kramer and Raymond don’t really come over to the side of the cage to see me – unless they have heard the crinkle of a carrot bag!

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE We Have a Binky!!