Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Vet recommendations New England area

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • cloverfields.forever
      Participant
      7 posts Send Private Message

I have two bunnies, brother and sister, and am looking for a vet in the New England area to have them spayed and neutered. I live in New Hampshire, about an hour north of Boston. I am looking for a reputable vet, good with bunnies, who charges reasonable prices. Any recommendations greatly appreciated! 🐰🐰💕

• HipHopBunny
        Participant
        640 posts Send Private Message

Hi, and very welcome to BinkyBunny!

There is a website called the Rabbit House Society that lists rabbit savvy vets across the  United States, that’s how I found my vet. 🙂 It’s very good how you are looking into this, it is always good to have a good and reliable vet at all times. 😉

• Starlightbunny
          Participant
          93 posts Send Private Message

It might be a bit far for you in NH but I take my bunny to Park Place Veterinary Hospital in Swanzey NH. They have been nothing but wonderful with Starlight and seem to know a lot about bunnies.

• ThorBunny
            Participant
            824 posts Send Private Message

It is probably too far for you, but I take my bun to MSPCA Angell west, they have a specialized exotics department and I like them a lot. It’s about 20 min west of Boston, so probably an hours drive from you.

• cloverfields.forever
              Participant
              7 posts Send Private Message

I don’t know how to respond individually 😆 but I will look into those, thank you so much!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Vet recommendations New England area