Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Updating

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • BunMumTiff
      Participant
      241 posts Send Private Message

Ok so here it goes, My whole fixing problem of gettin him there and home again might be fixed as a rescue has offered to put the ear out to see if someone will bring Oreo to the vet and home again *FINGERS CROSSED*

I decided as I was going to ym dads house that I would bring Oreo with me he has never been anywhere with em I usally have someone come over and take care of him. He was not to fond of the car ride. But when we got there my dad lives on a farm so he3 has extra huthes and cages everywhere. So Oreo has not tasted grass and stuff since before I got hi so I tip the hutch over so it was grass on the bottom and screen on top. He loves it. This hutch had a little house for him to run in and out of and he loved hiding in there. Now I know I need ot make him a better cage and get rid of the crappy one I have now.

Well turns out Oreo might be a girl, I dont know if iam happy about this or not. In a way it is good as there is a nuertered male at the shelter which happens t be a lionhead which I am interested in only if i can bond them though to keep each other company. So my dad said to leave Oreo there till friday he would sex him and also do his nails etc as he has lots mroe experience holding rabbits who hates to be held and I will go friday.

But I am thinking i am going ot take his old dog crate and put a shelf in there etc. He has a huge dog crate I am sure I could take but right now there is no room for it until we move into our house. I really want to make him a fair size cage but it seems with all my sons crap I dont have the room I did before.  So I was going to make him  cage at my dads that was a little slimmer with more levels but my grandfather was having a rough week end and wasnt able to help me. So  am hoping this week end I can figure something out lol.

Other then that Oreo is doing well I gave up on the litter trainin and will try again when he is fixed but  am running into an issue now that when he pees it is right out fo the cage hence why I want another cage lol.

• skunklionshow
        Participant
        1257 posts Send Private Message

I used a dog crate as the base for my cage and used the nic cubes, sometimes overlapped, so they would follow along the same size as the dog crate.  I also use pee pee pads for under the litterbox, increase anyone misses the box.  I also use the pads under the cats litterbox b/c 2 of my cats over shoot.  You find them in the dog section of the pet store.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Updating