Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Update: Clint Eastwood’s bunny, with video!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • LizzieKnittyBun
      Participant
      2147 posts Send Private Message

Clint and his wife with their little bunny, holding and petting him and supporting the SPCA.  So cute!  They call him their “son” hehe!!

Very cool guy

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

Looks like their son is a Rex. What a great video! I so love they support the SPCA. More love from me to Clint – I hope his wife doesn’t mind :~)

• Beka27
          Participant
          16016 posts Send Private Message

Love it!

• LizzieKnittyBun
            Participant

I know! How cute is it that he calls him their “son” and spends the whole video stroking his little head?

::squee::

• Hedi
              Participant
              969 posts Send Private Message

I keep thinking this is old news. Where in the world did I see this? I thought it was on here but it must have been on dailybunny awhile ago? I think?

Anyways, I just love this story. They are awesome animal people. I cant figure it out but I think they have 2 rabbits because of the one that sat on Mr.Eastwoods lap during his Parade interview.

Im going to send August and his siblings some balsa chew toys and a link to this site. Maybe they will join us

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                Participant
                2517 posts Send Private Message

Hedi – we had a thread a few months ago about famous rabbit-owners and I remember talking about Clint Eastwood on there. Hadn’t seen the video though!

• LizzieKnittyBun
                  Participant

Yeah, I made sure no one had yet posted the video. It was on the Daily Bunny today. It was so cute I had to share it, just in case there were BB’ers who don’t check the site regularly : D

• Elrohwen
                    Participant
                    7318 posts Send Private Message

I think this is so awesome. I heard he was a bunny owner a while ago, but I had never seen pictures.

• Hedi
                      Participant
                      969 posts Send Private Message

But I saw this somewhere over a week ago! I swear! lol I even mentioned August the rabbit to Jennifer on here because of him being their newest bunny addition.

I am just losing my mind. lol My friend is a blogger on rabbits and I am thinking that is where I must have seen it.

I did send them some rabbit toys and put this website at the bottom. Hopefully his wife will come join.

• Sage Cat
                        Participant
                        1883 posts Send Private Message

Just goes to show ya how cool Clint really is!!!!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Update: Clint Eastwood’s bunny, with video!!