Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE This year Santa brought my bun…

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
    • Q8bunny
      Participant
      6345 posts Send Private Message

– two colourful jingly toys (one to roll and one to throw)
        – an applewood garland to gnaw on (handmade by a certain mommy)
        – a stocking full of blueberry craisin biscuits (also handmade by that certain mommy)
        – a BOX and wrapping PAPER and seagrass STRING!

• BrunosMama
        Participant
        1485 posts Send Private Message

Lucky Chewie! You must have been. A very good boy this year.

• Q8bunny
          Participant

What about other BB buns?

• Azerane
            4688 posts Send Private Message

I also made bunny cookies, except they didn’t really turn out The bunnies got to have one, but the rest will need to be thrown out Oh well, trial and error I suppose.

I am going to place an order with a bunny store soon though, and that will be their delayed Christmas present.

• Reesebun
              Participant
              1034 posts Send Private Message

Yesterday Reese got a bag of alfalfa hay from her great grandma (my grandma) and I thought it was really cool because Reese had not had alfalfa since I’ve had her! I have her a pinch and she ran right towards it and she gobbled it all up!

• Q8bunny
                Participant

• LittlePuffyTail
                  18092 posts Send Private Message

Santa Paws left my boys each an Oxbow Giant Chew Carrot, and mini BB Willow ring. And to share, a bag of Oxbow cookies and their absolute fave, Willow Wreaths!

We are going to Nanny’s house later, and she usually buys gifts for her little grand-bunnies.

We were all really good, apparently. 

• Gina.Jenny
                    Participant
                    2244 posts Send Private Message

Santa used two of his little elf helpers aka the two kind ladies at the local market to send everybun (and piggy) a bag of carrots to share a couple of days ago, these are being used one carrot a day between eight, to ensure no poorly tums due to too much sugar!

The zip-lock bags of dried dandelions magically appeared from the back of the cupboard, and are nice and crispy, if the sounds and enthusiasm are any indicators. With the market veg stall shut for a week, the tasty home grown greens are being rapidly harvested, and eaten faster than they are harvested

Everybun agrees gifted carrots, home grown greens and fresh cut grass, and home grown, home dried dandelions makes for a pretty tasty nomtastic day, piggies agree

• Hopper
                      Participant
                      158 posts Send Private Message

Hopps got a bag of oxbow freezed-dried strawberries. I also made him candy cane cookies which he did not like so they went to the hamster :3 Merry Christmas everyone!

• Bam
                        16835 posts Send Private Message

Bam got a giant pack of puppy pee pads so he and I can cuddle on the sofa. I put one on the floor for him to get used to it -he immediately parked himself on it and has spent most of these two days lounging there. It sais on the pack they have a scent that attracts puppies -it seems to attract Bams as well

He also got fresh Moroccan mint, dried slices of pear and dried apple-peel.

• Q8bunny
                          Participant

All these treats and prezzies sound fabunlous

• Hopper
                            Participant

Great news! Hopper gave the strawberries a second chance and I have finally found a treat he’ll eat. Lol he is a healthy bun only, pellets, hay and veggies. Only fresh fruits or freezed dried strawberries as a treat. :rolls eyes: Super picky

• sarahthegemini
                              Participant
                              5584 posts Send Private Message

Me and my boyfriend were super skint this year – we only got our bunnies two months ago and they cost more than we expected lol plus we bought their neuter and spay surgeries forward from January to beginning of Dec so all they got was a treat tunnel each full of plantain and marigold (which coincidently they are not big fans of!) I did get some Christmas money and vouchers and most if not all will be spent on spoiling my little monsters!

• Mari and Lilo bunny
                                Participant
                                75 posts Send Private Message

My bunny, Lilo, got a grass mat, a carrot kingly chew toy, three wooden carrots, and a jingly chew type of thing. Santa Paws also brought my bunny a pet stroller which she obviously is really really fond of!

• Q8bunny
                                  Participant

I so want a pet stroller… they’re not sold here

• Mari and Lilo bunny
                                    Participant

Oh…well maybe you can order them online. Like on Amazon or something like that! And if you still can’t find it, there are many variations of pet strollers. You can buy like small carriers to take everywhere with you or things like that! Trust me, lots of times you don’t have everything you want for your bunny but to get it you just have to make it. That like basically my motto every time I want something for my bunny that I can’t have! LOL!

• Q8bunny
                                      Participant

Nope. Literally no alternatives. And having a stroller forwarded from Amazon to the middle east is way too expensive

• Q8bunny
                                        Participant

It’s ok, though… Chewbacca will have to keep sneaking into cinemas in my tote

• Mari and Lilo bunny
                                          Participant

LOL! The thing a bunny owner doesn’t do for their bun buns! Don’t worry, I would do the same! BTW I absolutely love your bunny’s name!!! I’m new here, just registered yesterday, that’s why I didn’t really know anyone!

• Gwennie and the Buffster
                                            Participant
                                            54 posts Send Private Message

So many great gifts! All our buns here are very spoiled! 

Bam, puppy pee pads sound like a great investment. I might need to look into them — Buffy still won’t use her litter tray  

For Christmas, we found a bag of the tiniest baby carrots I’ve ever seen, so Buffy got a “whole” carrot to herself. We also got her three wooden toys, and her Aunty K (my best friend) got her a couple more toys! Nothing was as exciting as the wrapping paper though…

• Q8bunny
                                              Participant

Welcome! Kind of funny, but Chewie’s name was Lilo until we discovered that he’s actually a boy

• Boston's Mama
                                                Participant
                                                1452 posts Send Private Message

Oakley got a plush reindeer dog toy , a plush mouse toy , a trixie snack roll and a trixie snack ball , plush cat bed, woven carrot , willow rings- here he is with the ball , willow and carrot

• Reesebun
                                                  Participant
                                                  1034 posts Send Private Message

Reese is a spoiled little bunny! (Ignore the human stuff, that’s not for her Lol) She got lots of treats and toys, but I am not giving her the bottom 3 ones. She also got alfalfa hay, a bunny tent that attaches to a bunny tunnel, a woven  grass mat that goes up around the sides, and her new favorite bunny treats that only has 4 ingredients: Freeze dried cranberries, freeze dried strawberries, freeze dried raspberries, and freeze dried blueberries (I have to admit, when I give a small piece to her, I usually eat a piece when she is not looking) 

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                    18092 posts Send Private Message

Loving all these pics

Yes, looks like Reese (and you got spoiled)!!!! Must have been on the Nice list for sure! I have that Bunny colouring book Got it last year for Christmas.

• Hopper
                                                      Participant

@Reesebun one strawberry for Hopper one for me… i have considered sneaking some behind his back…

I also recieved an adorable little rabbit ring!

Of course, instead of the nice willow ball I had gotten for Hopper, he prefered some crumbled newspaper.

Did anyone else take their bun to see Santa? Hopper wasn’t to fond…

• BrunosMama
                                                        Participant
                                                        1485 posts Send Private Message

Zane got a hidey hut. Butters and Backers got a fleece blanket to lay on(the kitchen floor is cold). All the buns got their favorite chew logs. They’ve been munching away all day on them. The cats got some Fancy Feast wet food, which they don’t normally get.

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                          Participant
                                                          5317 posts Send Private Message

….2 weeks in bunny boot camp…..!!!! The rest is up to them….

• Luna
                                                            Participant
                                                            2219 posts Send Private Message

ReeseBun – Lucky Reese! Luna also got some kind of seed/grain edible that I’m going to have to return. But she gets to keep her carrot-shaped toy, her other carrot-shaped toy, the other carrot-shaped toy, then the other carrot-shaped toy, and lastly the hanging wood mobile chew. I also let her hop around a large pile of her hay Christmas morning. It was a close call though since on Christmas Eve she tried to get on the naughty list by making a sandbox out of Oreo’s litter box again. Then Oreo tried to out-do Luna by drinking out of the toilet and splashing around the water. But in the end they both got their treats and gifts.

Hopper – There was an opportunity for Luna to get her pic with Santa at the pet store if I had taken her there, but I knew she would freak out, plus the line was ridiculously long! We would have been waiting forever.

• Wascally Wabbits
                                                              Participant
                                                              104 posts Send Private Message

This year Santa brought Lilo:
                                                                + Activity zone
                                                                + Chewing tree
                                                                + Bunch of fling toys
                                                                + Ikea doll bed (with girly fleece)
                                                                + Hoppers garden Liza’s mix, dandelion roots, and red clover

Not pictured because already destroyed: wood dumbbell with willow ball, willow wreathes, grass ball.

• Mari and Lilo bunny
                                                                Participant

I’ve always wanted an IKEA doll bed for my bun. I just haven’t had the time to pick it up! LOL!
                                                                  BTW, my buns name is Lilo too!

• Wascally Wabbits
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  104 posts Send Private Message

You should definitely get Lilo one! I was so nervous my Lilo boy would just chew it instead. However, after adding a few finishing touches to.. customize the headboard he thought it was good looking enough and left it alone. He lounges in it now when I’m not home because it gets a little cold (50 F) in his pen.

• Mari and Lilo bunny
                                                                    Participant

Awww… that must be so cute to see! I’m thinking I’ll get her one for her birthday (January 17)! It’s coming up!

• cinnybun2015
                                                                      Participant
                                                                      570 posts Send Private Message

Chom got some bunny cookies this year and I’m starting a tray of wheatgrass for a late Christmas treat… they’re sprouting already!

• Yilina
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        246 posts Send Private Message

You all have great ideas! Tambor  only got a cardboard box with 2 wholes on each side for him to hide. We are still getting to know him, and it turns out he prefers to climb to the top on the box instead of hide inside. He is too heavy for the box, so the roof is almost broken .

• Mari and Lilo bunny
                                                                          Participant

Don’t worry! My bunny does the same thing! ?

Viewing 34 reply threads
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE This year Santa brought my bun…