Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR THEIF!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • Sara Darlingg
      Participant
      70 posts Send Private Message

My Bun stole a peice of mail hanging off the couch and when I came after her to get it she jumped around wildly and gunted at me!

She’s always trying to take things that dont belong to her and she KNOWS it very well…for example I didn’t even have to say anything to her when she took the mail. When she saw me heading for her she knew..oh yes, she knew.

• Elrohwen
        Participant
        7318 posts Send Private Message

They just have to take one look at our faces and they know they’ve done something wrong!

• Sara Darlingg
          Participant

she’s too damn smart for her own good! lol

• Sara Darlingg
            Participant

Now she’s attacking my cup!
              what the heck is going on here?

• Elrohwen
              Participant
              7318 posts Send Private Message

She’s bored and your stuff looks more interesting than her stuff!

• Hedi
                Participant
                969 posts Send Private Message

lol Need to find your baby some good toys! Something that makes noise sounds fitting for her.

My husband always takes our bills to his office to pay and the buns typically nibble the edges on all of them. One day a co-worker had to ask him why in the world all his bills looked like they had been chewed on. lol I’m sure they had a nice conversation. lol

I think bunny owners are the only ones who truely can say- ” My bunny ate my homework!” LOL

• Barbie
                  Participant
                  1581 posts Send Private Message

Oh goodness, I have lots of chewed up textbooks, lol.

If she likes noisy things, give her some of those small plastic rattle-y balls made for cats. Leroy has one. It wasn’t a hit with him, but then again, I haven’t found a toy that he likes. I like those small jingle balls though! Or how about a treat dispenser ball that you can put her pellets in and let her roll around so the pellets fall out of the holes? Good luck! Hehehe bunnies are so naughty!

• RabbitPam
                    11002 posts Send Private Message

Your bunny also might like shredding a phone book. It’s paper that’s safe to chew, dig, rip up, and generally provides hours and months of fun. So a paper thief can easily look for other paper thieves in the yellow pages, under Rabbits.

• TARM
                      Participant
                      1253 posts Send Private Message

Zinnia’s favorite toy is a pink baby rattle I got for her at Target on clearance.

• wendyzski
                        Participant
                        1312 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Hedi on 04/21/2010 08:48 PM
                          My husband always takes our bills to his office to pay and the buns typically nibble the edges on all of them. One day a co-worker had to ask him why in the world all his bills looked like they had been chewed on. lol I’m sure they had a nice conversation. lol

*nods*  The library lady looked at me very strangely when I turned up with a bunny-nibbled book.  The front was fine, but it had falled behind teh sofa and as we all know anything under the sofa belongs to The Bunny.  Oh, and did I mention that it happened to be April Fools Day?  “No really, my bunny ate it”.

I’m STILL waiting for them to assess actual damages for me – I think they are having too much fun re-explaining things to the central branch.  “No really – she said her Bunny ate the book!”

• Sara Darlingg
                          Participant

Haha! wow good stories!
                            I’ve given some thought toworries the phone book idea but my bun really likes to eat things rather than just chew them ~worry~
                            she likes toilet paper rolls…for about 5 minutes haha!

Barbie – I havent actually found any toys my bun likes either….except the bunny surprise bag from this site…but that was torn to shreds ages ago! XP I’m going out and about today and if I pass a pet store i’ll stop in and look around

• mocha200
                            Participant
                            4486 posts Send Private Message

maybe stop bye the dollar store and look at there baby toys.

• The Rabbit
                              Participant
                              183 posts Send Private Message

oh, lol. I know what you mean, for my bun it’s anything under the bed. he has a whole stash of papers, paper plates and pudding cups he keeps under there. If i take them out they’re sure to find their way back.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR THEIF!