Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE The return of Mirbear + 5

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • MirBear
      Participant
      1412 posts Send Private Message

Hello All !!!!

I have been away from the forum for a long time, and i miss it lots! For those who know me alredy i am Mirbear, When i started coming on the forum i had 2 bunnies:

Hershey a 6 year old Un-maned Lionhead.

Twix a 6 year old Rex mix.

Twix’s babies.
        Twix had 7 babies on June 5th, a friend of mine took twix for a few weeks to see what it would be like to own a rabbit, she adopted a female mini rex, who turned out to be male, and when Twix came home to me, she was pregnant. This was not planned, i am against rabbit breeding with the amount of bunnies in shelters. She had 7 babies, 2 passed away within a day or so, and the other 5 grew to be healthy bundles of fuzz with a ton of personality. . So far only one of these cuties has found a home, and the couple who adopted him named him Hiro (pronounced hero) and he is very happy in his new home.

Litter photos deleted

And more pictures just for fun

Hershey

Twixy
         Twix (Left) & Hershey (Right)
         Cuddles  (she is 1/2 siamese, i also have her
                                                                                                                                  sister Honey who has the colour of a seal point siamese.
        Hershey’s level of trust, she will lay like that on my hand /
                                                                                                                                         forearm, untill i put her on the ground.

Cuddles again.
          Twix (back) Hershey (front) on one of their 
                                                                                                                                                      better days when they get along.

One of the best parts of owning a rabbit… 

Salad never goes bad in our house

More recent pictures coming soon 

Hope to hear from you all soon!

• IsabellaRobyn
        Participant
        592 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back – I don’t think i was around much when you were. My name’s Robyn

(most people refer to me as Isabella though because my name is Robyn Isabella and for some reason I put them back to front when I signed up – I probably thought it sounded cooler >.<) Just wanted to let you know that I plan to steal furbie really soon!

All your bunnies are so cute!

• Amys Animals
          Participant
          902 posts Send Private Message

Your bunnies are so cute!  

I just wanted to say…Your cat looks almost just like one of my cats!  haha it’s crazy!  =P  Not trying to hijack your thread but I just wanted to show you how are cats look similar. For such a unique coloring I wouldn’t think there would be a cat like mine out there.  =P  

• Deleted User
            Participant
            22064 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back! I’m sorry about the unexpected pregnancy. I hope all the buns find a home! They are super cute though. =]

• MirBear
              Participant
              1412 posts Send Private Message

That is so neat, ive only ever come across a few cats that had even similar markings and yours looks so similar!! Thats so cool! do you know what breed it is??? im noticing the crystal blue eyes, Cuddles is crosseyed, not sure if yours is or not.. but with a white stripe doen my nose im sure i would be too XD I have more pictures to post too.. just waiting for them to load onto my computer

• Amys Animals
                Participant
                902 posts Send Private Message

Well my brother adopted her from the shelter when she was a kitten. She was born at the shelter. She’s probably mixed with Siamese or something. But yes she is crosseyed! That’s so strange!

• mocha200
                  Participant
                  4486 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back! I have been wondering where you went MirBear! Glad to hear your bunnies are doing well! I am sorry for your unexpected pregnancy! I hope you find a home for all of those cute little bunnies!

• CinnabunMom
                    Participant
                    1190 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back! Such cute bunnies!

• BB Administrator
                      Keymaster
                      392 posts Send Private Message

We are happy to have you back. I do need to mention though that rules about posting baby bunny photos from intentional or accidental litters apply. This thread is locked.  If you end up keeping one or you have a health question in particular about one where a photo will help explain the healthy issue, then it will be okay to post relevant photos. 

Helloworld!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The topic ‘The return of Mirbear + 5’ is closed to new replies.

Forum THE LOUNGE The return of Mirbear + 5