Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE The Most Interesting Rabbit in the World

This topic contains 519sd replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 520 total)
  • Author

Q8bunny
    Participant

Luna's Mom
    Participant

Too cute!!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Crashley
    Participant

So adorable!

LBJ10

Barrett
    Participant

Who’s actually received the vaccine though??

Oh. THIS guy.

(I’ll remove this if anyone objects.)

Q8bunny
    Participant

Chewie sent him a box of chocolate-covered raisins just in time for the inauguration

It’s a very cute pic… but I feel I’m missing something in the title & its meme…..? Am I ?

Azerane

Lol, too funny And adorable

LBJ10

Vienna – you haven’t seen the commercials?

Azerane

I didn’t realise it was a reference, found it funny anyway

Q8bunny
    Participant

It’s a famous and long-running ad campaign for beer. Probably some of my favourite (and most brilliant) ads, imho.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oP0DaZBmwQI

Q8bunny
    Participant

Az – neither did I ! But I recognised Q8s modus operandi of thread titles (and just didn’t get it)….

Is the beer dutch and the ads start with ‘Probably the best….’ and did they pay nearly 60MILLION USD just for 5 secs in Skyfall???

Re your second MEME :

Yesterday, a new 30yr old female colleague (very pleasant on the eyes) says she got stopped by a French police control a few years ago late at night after a
    work shift and then again by a different one 10 mins later !!

And she overheard the second officer on the radio to the first one, saying something like “you’re right mate, she’s a bit of alright”!!!!

She had a rant and then got told not to speak to the police like that ! And she replied, you’ll see what ‘not right’ is like and threatened to report them.

Q8bunny
    Participant

No, it’s a Mexican beer: Dos Equis

Re the coppers – I’ve been pulled over twice for looking like I’m having too much fun while singing along to the radio in my car

jerseygirl

I didn’t realise there was a reference either. I just read the meme and thought “Truth!” 

Another vaccine not available in Australia. All Aussies have fallen for the charm of this fluffer.   

@ Barrett, good one! lol. But I feel I must complain. It feels sacriligeous to have DT appear in the same thread as His Royal McChewie Cuteness.

@ Vienna re your colleaugues experience –

Re the coppers – I’ve been pulled over twice for looking like I’m having too much fun while singing along to the radio in my car

That could actually be the basis for another ad campaign!

Q8bunny
    Participant

LOL Well… my getting pulled over for being too good looking days are over

Q8bunny
    Participant

LittlePuffyTail

Haha, cute….

BubblesJo
    Participant

Chewie, you handsome rascal

Q8bunny
    Participant

BrunosMama
    Participant

Lmao! Nice.

And how did it feel, little fluffball ??

DaButtercup
    Participant

Chewy is very interesting! LOL

Q8bunny
    Participant

Chewie says it felt a bit moist and squishy – but that might have been a cecal.
    He sends kisses to all his aunties and a nose boop to Reese

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 520 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.