Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.ย  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.ย  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best.ย 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time.ย 

BUNNY 911 –ย If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?ย  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules.ย 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! ย Don’t have a vet? Check outย VET RESOURCESย 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited.ย The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.ย  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE The happy lazy bunny photo album

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
    • Ellie from The Netherlands
      Participant
      2512 posts Send Private Message

Need a quick pick-me-up? Let’s share pictures of our bunnies living their best life ^_^

Our Owen and Molly are always flopping and lazing about, it’s so great to watch them enjoy themselves ๐Ÿฅฐ

Not everything is going smoothly yet while bonding them, but when they’re scared or tired they immediately seek each other out to flop against each other.

It makes me happy to see that they’re so happy. (Even though they make a gigantic mess of my living room, but that’s Bas’ job to clean up ๐Ÿ˜)

• DanaNM
        8935 posts Send Private Message

Here’s a few of my boys when they decide to give me heart attacks ๐Ÿ˜€ <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Participant

Oh, that leg in the air! ๐Ÿคฃ That’s just too precious!

• DanaNM

Yes! That’s his “kickstand” leg, as we call it. It’s just slightly turned out, and has prob been like that from birth as far as we can tell! When he stands on his hind legs he often ends up balancing on just one! It doesn’t seem to slow him down at all (!) but I am keeping am close eye on his other foot to make sure his hocks don’t develop issues.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bam
              16877 posts Send Private Message

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Lazy buns are the best!

Here’s Snรถa when she was helping me watch season 4 of Stranger Things. She found it it charming, but quite silly. (Rabbits of course find all aspects of human life quite silly). She liked the new character Eddie, but missed Billy and his awesome mullet and ‘stache. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Vivicloud
                Participant
                51 posts Send Private Message

• Bam

Vivicloud, an adorable helicopter has landed on the castle! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Participant

Whoa, Snรถa looks so soft… She shines ๐Ÿ˜

Awww, Bunway Airlines has landed ^_^ What’s the name of the craft?

• Vivicloud
                        Participant

Her name is Luna, I love how she’s half on and half off in her castle.

• BunnyLass568
                        Participant
                        446 posts Send Private Message

I hope these pictures work… one picture of Thumper (above) sleeping and one of Blossom hiding in her hidey house (can’t just show Thumper, gotta show Blossom tol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

• Bam

@Vivicloud Hello Luna! ๐Ÿ˜

@BunnyLass568
                            There’s no place like a properly bunstructed home! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• BunnyLass568
                              Participant

I might have to take a picture of the top to show just how bunstructed it is

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

• prince dorian the bun
                              Participant
                              743 posts Send Private Message

Great idea Ellie!

So many adorable floppy buns! Definitely a mood pick me up!

Here’s Dorian and Miu

• talesOfTybalt
                                Participant
                                104 posts Send Private Message

Wonderful idea!

wasnโ€™t sure if thereโ€™s a name for this position but it definitely worried me when I first saw Freya do it!

• prince dorian the bun
                                  Participant

that looks like some yoga pose! I have never seen that one before, I think I’d be worried the first time ๐Ÿ˜€

Participant

Awww, Dorian and Miu look absolutely adorable together! Love is in the air…๐Ÿฅฐ

What a pose Freya! I’m sure it’s comfortable when you’re as flexible as a bunny, but to us humans it looks a bit worrying if you see it for the first time.

Here are some pics from our lazybones. It’s been a hot week and especially Molly’s temper is high. She went full crazy when Owen was ill and is still riding a wave of overconfidence. A big yellow wave reeking of confidence… among other things ๐Ÿ˜’

Still, they’re being very cute together AND I’m sure that Owen grooms her more! Sometimes she nudges him through the bars and presents her head. Instead of ignoring her he often grooms her now. I really hope that it’s bringing them closer together, and I’m looking forward to their next bonding session.

Here’s Owen being a liquid, spilling out until he hits the walls of the hutch. Does this guy even have bones?

Some flopping together:

And laying cheek to cheek on the hottest day. This is one of my favourite pictures of them ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Lellyda
                                      Participant
                                      2 posts Send Private Message

They are so cute!!!!

• talesOfTybalt
                                        Participant
                                        104 posts Send Private Message

The faces smushed together is too cute!!

Freya is a hardcore flopper and I finally managed to get a decent pic of it! Most of the time i canโ€™t get to my phone because Iโ€™m holding her bum or legs to stop her from falling off the sofa :โ€™)

• GlennTheLionhead
                                          Participant
                                          361 posts Send Private Message

Glenn as a baby vs yesterday (5 years)

• GlennTheLionhead
                                            Participant
                                            361 posts Send Private Message

Bridge bunny appreciation.

Bella (white) – Maggie (beige/brown)

• DanaNM

Aww I love the bridge bun appreciation!
                                                Here’s Bunston and Bertha <3

Bertha was a champion flopper. Once she flopped in a tunnel, which caused the tunnel to roll and she ended up trancing herself ๐Ÿ˜€

• Bam

Bridge bun appreciation!

Here’s my Vilde, from November 2020:

Boy knew how to relax ๐Ÿ˜‚

Here’s a pic where you actually almost can see its a real wabbit, with ears and eyes and all that:

• DanaNM

Vilde! <3 He reminds me of a dust sprite from Spirited Away ๐Ÿ˜€

• prince dorian the bun
                                                    Participant

Vilde was such a little fluff! He really did know how to relax ๐Ÿ˜

• prince dorian the bun
                                                      Participant

and Bunston and Bertha! I can’t believe she tranced herself ๐Ÿ˜€ (I can see Dorian managing that one day). Such beautiful buns.

• DanaNM

It was so silly! We heard the usual “flop” noise, and then looked over at the tunnel and just saw her feet fully upside down!

• jerseygirl
                                                            22345 posts Send Private Message

That is such a great mental image! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Vivicloud
                                                            Participant

• prince dorian the bun
                                                              Participant

Vivicloud, that pose! Especially with the airplane ears!

• DanaNM

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s SUPER BUN!

Participant

Bunway Airlines! ๐Ÿคฃ

• BunnyLass568
                                                                    Participant

Seeing all these wonderful buns…it helps. Here’s Thumper and Blossom, yes again sorry for the mess.

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE The happy lazy bunny photo album