Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE The daftest habits: which do your bunnies have?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • Ellie from The Netherlands
      Participant
      2512 posts Send Private Message

It’s delighting to see your bunnies grow up and form new habits. But some are a bit daft. What are the daftest habits your buns have?

Owen thinks he’s spiderman. At least, when he’s being held. He has the weird habit of climbing up upon your shoulder, and then over it down your back. It doesn’t seem to bother him that he ends up upside-down, he just holds himself there with his nails while you’re figuring out how to get him to safety 😆

Owen and Molly both. I heard someone say that pets aren’t kids, and that’s all too true for these two: they prefer broccoli and ignore strawberries 🤔 Raisins are also “meh”: if you really want to treat them, feed them a piece of a stale corn cracker 🤨 Ah well, at least the vet will be happy with their teeth 😆

• BunnyLass568
        Participant
        445 posts Send Private Message

Not sure if this counts but Blossom is a bit of a climber, she doesn’t try to escape her X-pen but she likes to hop on top of her hidey house. She fell off it today but she was fine and hop back on top of it. Thumper likes to be held with his face turn towards mine and his butt facing my hip/stomach. Not upside down or in a trance position, the position I call the child position since it reminds me of how we hold my nephew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE The daftest habits: which do your bunnies have?