Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE the boys just went in for snipping…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • 5cats1bun
      Participant
      240 posts Send Private Message

and the vet is allergic to rabbits, he had to tak a shot right then & there for it!!!! I’m happy they will be able to do rocky’s surgery right though. He was neutered before but had one testie that hadn’t decended. The vet was actually very nice and seemed like he knew what he was doing and i see that now compared to the vet rocky was going too.

• Spacehopper
        Participant
        540 posts Send Private Message

It certainly makes a difference when you find one that you are HAPPY with and trust. 🙂

• Sarita
          Participant
          18851 posts Send Private Message

That’s great. Keep us updated. Poor vet to be allergic to rabbits – at least he knows about allergy medicine.

• kralspace
            Participant
            2663 posts Send Private Message

I hope the boys are doing ok after the snipping….are you in Central Texas? One one rabbit doctor I found in Waco was so allergic to rabbits she couldn’t stay in the room with them.

• 5cats1bun
              Participant

Nope in RI. The boys are doing fine and rocky is finally testical free after many months of attempting to get him neutered. Rocky is use to the vet cuz when i first got him i had to bring him every 10 days for a teeth trim but I felt bad for Wilbur cuz last time he was in the van was when he had been taken from the snake people(which actually was obciously a good thing.). I hope he didn’t think i was bringing him back. They both seem fine none the less now and it gave me some time to let the girls run around without the boys oinking at them lol!! Hope everyone is having a good day!

• Scarlet_Rose
                Participant
                4293 posts Send Private Message

Amy that’s great! What a wonderful vet being allergic to rabbits and just taking shots for it and still caring for them. WOW.  No more oinking, awe! Have a wonderful evening!

• BinkyBunny
                  8776 posts Send Private Message

Congratulations! That’s wonderful Amy. How recently did they get their surgery. So their eating and pooping fine?
                    I am so glad for ya! Remember to keep them away from any unspayed female for a month as they can still get a female pregnant within a month of surgery.

• 5cats1bun
                    Participant

They just had it done yesturday. no worries I know, I just can’t wait for the month to be up so I can start bonding! Do you thing the girls will take Wilbur back? it will be about 6 months they were apart from him total. Def a good vet in my eyes still working with rabbits and being so allergic! They are pooping just fine and seem to be in good spirits today like nothing ever happen. I was surprised how short they cut Rocky’s teeth, I can barely even see a stub, so maybe I’ll get a whole extra week without having to cut them myself , he’s eating fine and doesn’t seem bothered by it so I’m not worried.

• Scarlet_Rose
                      Participant
                      4293 posts Send Private Message

That’s awesome!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE the boys just went in for snipping…