Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums BEHAVIOR Thank you all, pee pads have saved me

This topic contains 2sd replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tgbarber
    Participant

No tears tonight. I feel so much more relaxed now. I’m not getting mad and worn out. He seems more relaxed and more like himself. He did pee and poo twice today. Once while i was out of room and once after i had spent several hours with him and i was still wirth him. He nearly peed on me. But he’s playing, not so antsy. I think when i have to be gone, i will set up ex pen to keep him away from sofa.

Only bad thing is he started digging on pee pads and pulling with teeth. If he were left alone too long i think he’d rip them to shreds

But so far, an improvement. I’m also more relaxed about how much attention to give him. Someone said they sometimes just like you in the room. So i watched a movie which was me time. Then i got on floor with him. Was a better day.

Jessica
    Participant

So glad you guys had a better day today!

LittlePuffyTail

Glad there was some improvement!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.