Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A takings pics of our blue eyes bunny

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    • alyssa
      Participant
      47 posts Send Private Message

My bunny madison had the prettiest blue eyes, but i cant seem to capture them in a picture!

this is the only picture i have on this computer of her but as u can see, her eyes always do that.. shiny thing

but without flash she mostly looks like a big white blur

• bunnytowne
        Participant
        7537 posts Send Private Message

my buns eyes are bleu too and they usually come out red. I know on disc cameras at the store developing the cd or what not I believe you can get the red out   or on your computer on the site you download the pics too it has a place to get the red out. maybe ttry that for the funny eye your poor bun ends up with a ghost eye cute little madison we will get you lookin better yet  Ms. Diva

• xnovalentine
          Participant
          309 posts Send Private Message

try to wait during the daytime when its bright and sunny in the room. try to take a pic w/o flash then and see if it works. just dont let the light reflect off the white fur into the lens then it will be blurry/not good. try to take it from a different angle if this happens (put yourself in a shadowy area) sometimes this works out for me, lulla has red eyes, but they are super psycho looking with a flash.

• Gravehearted
            Participant
            2428 posts Send Private Message

two of my friends have very high quality cameras – those are the only two photos where you can see Hareiette’s blue eyes.
              i generally use photo editing software to cover the red eye, but it still doesn’t make the eyes blue.

• babybunsmum
              Participant
              3896 posts Send Private Message

yeah… some times if you play with light without a flash &/or the angle of your flash it can help.  my bun pinky has red eyes which show up kinda glowing usually.  i tryed using the red eye reduction once for fun & they looked just like madisons pic above 

• Sage Cat
                Participant
                1883 posts Send Private Message

Angle of incident = angle of reflection.
                  What that means is that the flash on your camera will always hit your subject and bounce right back to the lens – causing shiny or red eye.
                  If you can use a different light source – example: take the shade off of a lamp that is next to you – you can avoid the red eye thing.

When I need to touch up a photo I use GIMP, it is the free Linux version of Photo Shop – is is really awesome.

I LOVE that crown!!

• babybunsmum
                  Participant
                  3896 posts Send Private Message

wow… freaky… just had a major flashback to highschool science class reading “Angle of incident = angle of reflection”  lol

• kimberleyanddarren
                    Participant
                    2520 posts Send Private Message

there is you can get such as adobe photoshop alternatively you could take them outside so there wouldnt need to be a flash or in a bright room

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A takings pics of our blue eyes bunny