Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Sorry! Sorry, Sorry.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bladesmith
      Participant
      849 posts Send Private Message

I’ve been gone a long while, and I apologize.  I’ve been more than a little caught up in outside things.  More to follow.  I’ve missed you, fellow bunneh slaves!

• Bam
        16877 posts Send Private Message

Hi @Bladesmith! It’s wonderful to see you here again.

I’m very sorry about the loss of little Dawn.

Things are somewhat slow in my neck of the woods, with omicron running rampant, the energy crisis and the usual January darkness and rain..

My bun Vilde passed away in June 2021, 8.5 years old. He was chronically ill though, so I’m quite amazed that he made it this far.

Here is a pic from earlier today of the bun I have now. Her name is Snöa (means snow). She is a failed foster =D I made the pic black and white because the original had an annoying reddish hue:

• Bladesmith
          Participant

Hey Bam!  So sorry about losing Vilde.  Seems a lot of that was going on while I was gone.  *Sigh*  Bunnies should get to live as long as parrots.  Clearly a design flaw.

I kinda bailed on you guys during the refit, and I’m sorry I did.  I had a lot going on with my daughter, Covid, and online at home learning.  Last year was a freaking nightmare, watching a kid go from an A-B honor roll student to almost failing the 10th grade entirely.  Meh.

Also had a pretty serious health scare from my mother, who is now doing much much better for someone about to turn 8-.

Also been doing some work on myself, getting my health better and getting on some antidepressants, and my head on straight.  So far, so good!  Hopefully, come the warmer weather, I’ll be reopening my workshop, and start creating more knives and Cosplay weapons.

I hope all of you are doing well.

• Bam
            16877 posts Send Private Message

Oh, I’m sorry about your mother and your daughter’s grades! I’m glad your mum is doing better, I hope your daughter and her grades do too! The pandemic has put quite a strain on pretty much everything. In the fall last year it looked like it was finally going to get better, but now we’re back to  restrictions and covid passes and worst of all, I think, a sort of rift between people that disagree about the covid measures.

I was happy to see you mention Loki in another post. I was afraid to ask. Rabbits definitely ought to live as long as parrots, but if they did they’d have achieved world domination by now and we’d have no time for the Internet, we’d all be digging warrens and stealing veggies in gardens =D

Your knives were so beautiful! I hope you’ll make more! I ‘ve been crocheting all through the pandemic, Tunisian crochet and regular crochet.

• Bladesmith
                Participant

Thanks Bam!  Yeah, all is well now, Mom is well and Alyssa is back to being an honor roll student.  She just thrives in an academic setting.  And I’m glad you’re still crocheting!  I love your work, and it’s something I could never do.  I’d end up stabbing myself with those needles.

It’s so good to be back!

• DanaNM
                8935 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back Bladesmith! I’m so sorry to hear about Dawn. 🙁

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Sorry! Sorry, Sorry.