Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE Sore Hock Helper Maybe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • MooseMouse
      Participant
      49 posts Send Private Message

I read that the rules say not to advertise but I just wanted to throw this out there not as an advertisement but more of a hey this thing exists!

I kept being told at the vet my boys had sore hocks over and over again but I don’t think I can make the floor any softer! they already have memory foam rugs, nice carpet blankets, and clean dry litter pans! This went on for years! Until the past year, I started mucking around by putting little boots on them for small periods of time I would put Sudocream on their feet then a little boot to keep them from licking it. They would keep their boots on for most of the day off at bedtime and after a few days bam! I finally have healing footies! And then they are good for a while again.

So I just wanted to share that these booties exist at the OneTwoHop Etsy shop  and maybe they can help someone else out too or ask your vet about them.

(Topic edited by Wick to remove direct advertising links)

• kaitland
        Participant
        17 posts Send Private Message

Oh wow thanks so much! I noticed my bun has a bald spot developing on his foot, he’s going to the vet next week, but this is very good to know in case in the future this escalates (I hope not!)

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE Sore Hock Helper Maybe