Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE snuggle bunnies

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • Author
    • prince dorian the bun
      Participant
      743 posts Send Private Message

So really just starting this thread as there is nothing cuter than a bun snuggling and I wants to see pics! Buns with buns, or with their humans, or stuffed animals… all is game!

Here is my entry: Dorian having group cuddle with me and his elephant friend.

• HipHopBunny
        Participant
        640 posts Send Private Message

OMG!!! That is too cute! <3 thank you for starting this thread, I agree, snuggling buns are the absolute cutest! Especially when Dorian’s sleep-softened face is involved! I don’t have any pics right now, will have to see about tomorrow. Give him lots of snuggles for me!

• prince dorian the bun
          Participant

Thanks @HipHopBunny ! He seems to get softer all over when he is in snuggle mode, the better to tempt me into more pets I am sure!  I will be sure to give him some snuggles when he is done with adventure time, if I try to pet him now I just get a quick lick and then he squirms off like some teen who’s parent wants a hug in public 😀  Please give OB, Smokey, and Silver pets from me!

And can’t wait to see your photo(s) and hope others post as well.

• HipHopBunny
            Participant

@PrinceDorian LOL 😆 That describes it, a teen who doesn’t want a hug in public, that one sure tickled my funny bone! 😆 I will give my girls some pets for you, hopefully, they will stay still long enough for me to actually get some good pictures of them… 🙄

• Sonn
              Participant
              1810 posts Send Private Message

I don’t know if this classifies as snuggling. Tater Tot likes to relax under my lab Waverly.

• Louiethebunny
                Participant
                603 posts Send Private Message

AWW! I don’t have any good snuggle photos of Louie and Lola right now but I’ll be sure to get some!

• Hazel
                  Participant
                  2587 posts Send Private Message

Ermagawd… can’t… take… the cuteness…

Doublepoints for Dorian, he secured not one but two snugglees!

Love Tater Tot with Waverly too, he is sporting such a funny facial expression! “Oh yeah? Why don’t you come over here and say that to my dog’s face??” 😆

HipHopBunny and Louie: Off you go, get us some pictures!! 😀

• HipHopBunny
                    Participant

Hazel: You’ll have to contribute your share of them too! :-P… Can I get excused? They aren’t holding still… 😆

• Louiethebunny
                      Participant

Found a photo I took last night!!

• Hazel
                        Participant

I love how they’re sitting there face to face, just relaxing. 🙂  What a gorgeous pair.

HipHopBunny: No excuses. Git ‘er done! 😛

I’ll have a go too…

• HipHopBunny
                          Participant

Hazel: I’ll trrrrrry, but I don’t think it’s going to work… 😆

• Hazel
                            Participant

Try taking a video and then look for a good screen shot. That’s what I do anyway. 😉

• HipHopBunny
                              Participant

Oh, that a good idea! I’ll see If I can get a good pic… or could I just post an old pic I got of them snuggling? *batts eyelashes* pretty please? 😛

• Hazel
                                Participant

I guess an old pic will buy you an extra day. 😆

• prince dorian the bun
                                  Participant

@Sonn – that totally counts, so cute!

@Louiethebunny
                                    & Lola … those are a dream pair, look how sweet they look!!!

@Hiphopbunny
                                    – no excuses! blurry is just fine 😀

and @Hazel , still waiting!

Perfect post to check on a very Monday of a Monday!!

• HipHopBunny
                                    Participant

Okaaaaaay. *Sigh* I’ve warned you, it will be blurry, and Silver will flick her ears at me, OB will thump, and Smokey will pose perfectly! How am I supposed to get a snuggly pic when I have that to work with? LOL 😆

• Hazel
                                      Participant

Well it’s not my fault, the lighting is so bad in the bunny room! 🙄

And it’s more difficult for me because I only have one bun, HipHop has three, so… 😛

• HipHopBunny
                                        Participant

@Hazel LOL! Three bunnies are a LOT harder than one! Three bun butts bouncing all over the place, and one poor and innocent hoomin trying to chase after them all, to calm them down and get a snuggly pic? I hope you all know how hard this is going to be for me, and I will welcome any sympathy that comes my way! LOL 😆

• prince dorian the bun
                                          Participant

I’ll settle for an old photo… *sigh*  3 rabbits! You have 3 time the chance of catching a snuggle 😀 you don’t have to get all 3 in the photo.

• HipHopBunny
                                            Participant

Really? *Relived* okay, whew. So in that case… Here they are! 😀

• prince dorian the bun
                                              Participant

Yay, three times the cute!! Thanks @HipHopBunny!!

• Hazel
                                                Participant

Aww, how cute! They look so happy, I can’t imagine them not getting along at times! 😮

• HipHopBunny
                                                  Participant

Hazel: This was an old photo, now, Silver and OB rarely cuddle with Smokey. *Sigh* Bonding has not made any progress, no ups or downs. Hey, at least we’re not getting worse, what am I complaining about? We still need some pics of Oscar, though… 😛

PrinceDorian: Thank you, we need more of Dorian, he’s too cute to have only one photo! 😉

• Starlightbunny
                                                    Participant
                                                    93 posts Send Private Message

This is Plumpy and Honey Bunny my bonded pair I used to have years ago. 🙂

• Wick & Fable
                                                      5781 posts Send Private Message

Fable (left) and Wick (right) who refuse to be friends, but apparently the boot-tray is fine….

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Louiethebunny
                                                        Participant

such cute pairs!

• HipHopBunny
                                                          Participant

Starlightbunny: They are adorable little fluff-balls! I bet they had the softest fur to pet, too! 😉

Wick: They are such cuties! They have a huge size difference, is Fable the dominant one? With mine, it’s “The bigger the bun, the bigger in the hierarchy” (I’m a great Rymer, I know. LOL) I love all of those pairs like that, it makes them even more of a unique match! 😉

• Wick & Fable
                                                            5781 posts Send Private Message

Wick is definitely the dominant one. He’s the stickler in making this work haha

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• HipHopBunny
                                                              Participant

Wick? Fable is so much bigger than him, though! It definitely makes them an even rarer of a match. I just can’t picture a bigger rabbit being bossed around by a smaller one. LOL 😆 They make quite the team. 🙂

• HipHopBunny
                                                                Participant

@Hazel We are still waiting for Oscar! Surely he wants to show-off his handsome good looks to all of the ladies on here, and brag to the males! 😛 😆

• Hazel
                                                                  Participant

@Starlightbunny : That’s adorable! 😀

@Wick
                                                                    : You might have stumbled upon the secret weapon to bunny bonding, throw a boot-tray into the mix! They make such a cute pair, I hope Wick will come around before long! 🙂

After days of trying, I finally got some pics. I know, they’re not really snuggling, but it’s the best I could do. 🙂

Poor Oscar, waiting for grooms that will never come…

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                    Participant

@Hazel – Yay it’s Oscar!!! Aww the waiting for grooms one… I hope you gave him some!

@Wick
                                                                      – Fable reminds me of a lighter and by the looks of it bigger version of Dorian. Which is to say a completely handsome bun! Is Wick just tolerating snuggles? Cute pair!

@Starlightbunny
                                                                      – snuggles! I must say how is that cable still in tact though? Your buns had restraint!

@HipHopBunny
                                                                      – I am going to have to use some of your excuses! He’s having a small falling out with his elephant right now (I am not sure what type of spat one has with a stuffed elephant but he knocked him on his back and hasn’t snuggled up to him for a couple days) and when he cuddles with me he is way too wiggly.

• HipHopBunny
                                                                      Participant

Hazel: YAY, Oscar! 😀 That one with him and Otis are priceless, they make the cutest pair. Agree with PrinceDorian, you will have to give him lots of pets for us! 😉

PrinceDorian: If I do so recall, you never let me get away with picture excuses. 😛 We need Dorian! ( You did post one, but I am not yet satisfied. LOL)

• Hazel
                                                                        Participant

Yes, I rubbed the plushie’s nose on his forehead, so that he wouldn’t feel like it’s refusing his request and disrespecting him. 😉  It wasn’t very graceful, but he was cool with it. 😆

HipHop: Otis was a little worried, in most of the pictures I took he’s giving Oscar mayor side eye 😆

prince dorian the bun: You should make a bonding thread for Dorian and the elephant. I’m sure they will get over this little falling out after a few bonding sessions! 😉  And yes, we need more Dorian, elephant or no elephant!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                          Participant

if you insist @HipHopBunny – but it’s a week or more old.

• Hazel
                                                                            Participant

His fur looks so silky smooth! 😀

• HipHopBunny
                                                                              Participant

PrinceDorian: Old photos work great, that’s what I used, haha. Ditto what Hazel said, I NEED TO PET THAT RABBIT!!! You have no idea how much it is costing me to look at him, and not be able to smush that little face! You need to give him LOTS of pets for me. 😉

Hazel: Haha, I’m glad that the plushie gave in and gave Oscar his well-deserved grooms. 😉 Now all you have to do is convince Otis to do the same… 😆

• Hazel
                                                                                Participant

HipHop: Agreed. I keep petting Dorian’s picture on the screen but it’s just not the same… 😉

Otis tries, but for some reason Oscar isn’t into his affections. Maybe the wet nose is a turn-off? 😆

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                  Participant

Hazel: LOL 😆 Does he drool too much? Oh, I didn’t say anything… 😉

• Starlightbunny
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                    93 posts Send Private Message

PrinceDorian: Yes they were good bunnies, Plumpy liked to eat remote control buttons though lol.

• Hazel
                                                                                      Participant

HipHop: 😆  He doesn’t drool often, but when he does, he gives it his all. 😆  Maybe he’s just too eager, we all know if you want a bunny’s attention you have to play hard to get. 😉

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                        Participant

Hazel: LOL 😆 Agreed, maybe that’s how I earned my reputation as “Pesky hoomin” 😉 I try to hard to get snuggles, haha, Smokey would rather be nipped than spend time with me. Although occasionally one of them will give me a snuggle, maybe they felt bad for me. 😆

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                          Participant

@Starlightbunny – who could blame Plumpy, they look very tasty! Hopefully there are lots of tasty remote buttons for him to chew to his hearts content over the rainbow bridge. They are such sweet looking pair.

Dorian would love your pets!! He strongly believes all hoomins were created to pets him endlessly, except for when he’s exploring, in which case they should just make noises of admiration and stop interfering. Oh and occasionally provide snacks. He is exploring the deck right now, but I will deliver your pets later!

@HipHopBunny
                                                                                            – I tried to do some bonding earlier and after several attempts we had a little grooming session so I am hoping things will be back to normal soon, if not I’ll give your thread idea a go 😀

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                            Participant

Phew it looks like they are friends again! Not technically snuggles, but that elephant and him have been best buds since a little after I brought him home so I am glad they made up! (& sorry bit blurry)

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                              Participant

Oh, Dorian looks so soft in that photo! You have to take a video of you petting him so that I can imagine that hand being mine. I’m glad that he gave in and forgave the elephant. Ditto what Hazel said, he saved you the work of a bonding thread! LOL 😆

• Hazel
                                                                                                Participant

prince dorian the bun: Well I’m glad they made up, although I did really want that bonding thread… 😉  I agree with HipHop, we need a video so we can pretend we’re petting Dorian. Maybe we can turn it into some kind of VR thing. We’d be RICH! 😆

HipHop: Pity snuggles are better than no snuggles right? 😆

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                                  Participant

Hazel: LOL. Yes, at least they don’t completely ignore me… 😆 *Sigh* I’m going to have to make a bonding thread of all four of us. Smokey will occasionally lick me, but she licks her hippo stuffed animal more. 🙄

• Hazel
                                                                                                    Participant

If it makes you feel any better, Oscar has literally never licked me. 😥

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                                      Participant

He asked his stuffed animal to lick him not the other way around, right? 😉 Smokey’s just a licker, she must have so much to spare, that she’ll give me a few… 😆 I’m sure you both have a great bond. 🙂 (It kind of takes away the pleasure though when I found out exactly what they were eating in the litter box though, haha, glad she doesn’t do it often) 😉

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                                        Participant

Ha! and sorry @Hazel I got who posted what confused! Maybe we can start a rabbit plushy bonding thread! How is Oscar and his stuffed bun friend doing? Has Oscar reciprocated the pets? Maybe you can post some photos of how it’s going… I mean more Oscar please!!  & @HipHopBunny it sounds like you could join the bonding thread with Hippo and Smokey?

I wish you could both somehow just pet him in person, he would be so happy! I know some buns are not big on people but Dorian gets excited (with a few exceptions, I have one friend he does not approve of and I sort of get it in her case ) He could have a chat with Oscar about the joys of giving licks as he is a big licker. That sounds really odd now that I typed it out :D. but yeah I think Dorian is quite happy with being the submissive bun and making sure everyone is nice and well groomed. He does expect reciprocation though!

Oh and I did give him pets for you both and he made sure to tooth grind and cluck in appreciation, followed by a dramatic snuggle flop.

And I posted more photos, but some people are slacking here… I am especially thinking of @Louiethebunny with her match made in bun heaven pair, surely she can manage one more photos! … and I want more Fable and Wick!

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                                          Participant

PrinceDorian: LOL Yes, I will have to do a bonding thread with Smokey and her hippo. She beats it up a lot but makes up for it in grooms. 😆  Dorian should meet Smokey, they both have so many things in common. 😉 Let’s put them on a blind date and see how it goes, eh? 😆 Agreed, we need more photos of Oscar, Wick, and Fable, Dorian, Starlight, Louie and Lola, more pics are needed! I am still not satisfied. 😉

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                                            Participant

Time for the second round of pics! LOL! Now, since I managed to do it, you all can too! 😆 Good idea on creating this topic Prince Dorian! 😉

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                                              Participant

Thanks @HipHopBunny!

Is that Smokey being all solitary and independent? No hippo? Silver & OB look so sweet! (& I really hope I didn’t mess up names!)

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                                                Participant

PrinceDorian: You got their names right. 😉 Yes, Smokey flopped away from the others, and her hippo, who she had a fall-out with recently. 😆 Today all three of them were inseparable! 😀 We are getting there, moving slowly, but we are still progressing! 🙂

Viewing 53 reply threads
                                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE snuggle bunnies