Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Should I offer a hide?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    • BZOO
      Participant
      330 posts Send Private Message

Switched up Boos temp home as I’m going to need the crate for destructive pup.

She was in a xl dog crate which was, in it’s own way, a hide.

Now she’s in an xpen, which is practically completely open.

She is a pretty laid back girl, but should she have a hide?  Maybe a dark towel over one end???

Can’t wait for the bonding after Walter’s neuter…I think it will go well.

• SweetPotato
        Participant
        100 posts Send Private Message

Hmm… from personal experience, I would say that Boo would definitely benefit from having a hide. They are perfect places to just chill when buns are stressed, scared, or angry 😉

Ooh good lucky with Walter’s neuter and the bonding!! 😀

• Bam
          16877 posts Send Private Message

I agree, I think she’d appreciate a hide. Even if she maybe wont use it much, it offers a sense of security just knowing it is there in case she needs it.

• Diamond
            Participant
            459 posts Send Private Message

I would absolutely give her a hide. Even if she doesn’t end up using it much, I think most rabbits would feel much better about having the option.

• LittleLionMan
              Participant
              133 posts Send Private Message

I have a temp cage set up for my new bun who is also laid back. She sprawls out without a single care in the world. I was in a pinch and gave her a storage cube/box as a hide. At this point, the “hide” has become more of a “throw.” She’s an interior designer and loves to move it around her pen to match her daily aesthetic. So whether or not your bun uses it, maybe it’ll provide some enjoyment hahah

• BZOO
                Participant

Here’s  her new hide.

• SweetPotato
                  Participant

Ooh that’s such a cool hide!! I’m sure she’ll love it!! <3 It’s bun-tacular (I tried my best haha)

• Sonn
                    Participant
                    1810 posts Send Private Message

I have that little cottage for my boys and I have one for my cats. It is so adorable! Both of my bunnies don’t even chew at it they just chill inside.

• SweetPotato
                      Participant

*snorts* If my Masha got her paws on that cottage… let’s just say it wouldn’t be standing for much longer 😉 ❤️ 😂

• BZOO
                        Participant

Yes, she is doing extensive remodeling.😁

• Smitty
                          Participant
                          5 posts Send Private Message

Awe the house is so cute, where’d you get it?

• BZOO
                              Participant

Walmart, cat supply section.  $12

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Should I offer a hide?