Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Should I have her put to sleep ? (sensitive topic)

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
    • Karla
      Participant
      1624 posts Send Private Message

I really need some inputs. 

I have had rescues for 10 years and lots of them, all cage-free. 5 years ago I rescued a 1 year old hutch rabbit who was “aggressive” and biting the family. She was and still is a nervous rabbit. I thought with a lot of patience I could make her into a nice pet rabbit. I never succeeded though. 5 years on and I can still not touch her. She does like me though and comes over to get treats, but runs off if I make a move that indicates I want to touch her. 

It took a long time for her to settle in with my other rabbits, but she did eventually bond really well with them. Unfortunately, her mates died last year. I got two new rabbits (male and female). She was chasing and biting them both, but eventually got close with the male, although she did bite him on occassions. The new female was such an outgoing, friendly little bunny, but being chased all the time affected her. After a year, she was still not accepted by my old female, but was tolerated, and my little friendly bunny had changed into a more nervous rabbit. 

Now, the new pair both died this winter. I had decided in advance I wanted my old female put to sleep, when the male died, because I thought it would be best for her. I cannot help her if she needs to see a vet, and it really concerns me. I have no idea if she has any dental issues, I wouldn’t be able to spot it. And I knew it would be more than tricky to bond her with a new rabbit. 

Fast forward to now – I couldn’t do it. She is still here. And I have a new male I am trying to bond with her. He is such a charming little boy, and I love how he wants to cuddle all the time. I haven’t had a rabbit like that in years. But, she attacks him when she sees him, so he is in a pen most of the time. I can tell that she is nervous and she is not being aggressive, because she is mean, but because she is a nervous rabbit who reacts the best way she knows how. 

I can tell that her behavious is affecting him as well. He is starting to become a bit nervous. He was taken from his mum when he was just 4 weeks old (he is 3 years), so she is the only rabbit he has ever met, and I would be so sad, if he learns to be scared of other rabbits, because this is the rabbit, I am introducing him to. 

My husband is saying it is time to say goodbye to her. That I got her out of the hutch and gave her some good years with some friends, and that I should enjoy that I finally have a pet rabbit and not let her bully him into a nervous rabbit. I feel so bad for making such a decision. 

My other option would be to give him back to his family (they say that their only option is have him put to sleep) and let her live the rest of her life without company. 

• DarthVadar
        Participant
        198 posts Send Private Message

In theory, putting her to sleep would be the best option (more room for other bunnies, higher quality of life for said bunnies). But it would be hard to actually put her to sleep. You could make her a separate living space, like a rabbit condo or something. Even an x pen with all her toys and stuff in it. She clearly is making the other rabbit terrified.

• LolaTheRabbit
          Participant
          2 posts Send Private Message

Through my experiences a bunny is usually aggressive because there is something there. I once adopted a bunny from a family and they said she was horrible and mean and all she did was bite. This was because she was suffering with mites in one of her ears. You said you can’t help her if that is the issue so this makes it a little harder to answer,but I also don’t feel putting her down is the correct option. If you have another room in your house that you could put her in maybe take a x-pen and give her it. This could ease the situation for the other bunny who is nicer. Although I still feel she should be checked out by a vet. I personally would give her to a rescue I would want them to find out if she has a dental or health issue.

• Karla
            Participant

She is used to having 4305,56 square feet, so putting her in a pen would not be good. She needs space. She panicks completely when she feels she is confined in any way – that is also, why I think she is so scared of humans touching her. She thinks it equals being caught and put in a hutch.

She has been like this always – I don’t know her story before she ended up with the family, she was attacking, but I don’t think she comes from a good breeder. She is a nervous rabbit who needs to have freedom and minimal human contact to thrive. I got her when she was a 1 year old. There are no rescue places that would take her, and if they did, they would either put her to sleep or she would end up in a hutch once more. No family would want a rabbit like that. I would never do this to her. I would never put her through that stress. She is my responsibility and either I give him back and he is put to sleep or I let her sleep.

For now, I have split the garden in two, but my husband will only allow it until Spring.

• Karla
              Participant

Posted By DarthVadar on 1/06/2019 6:53 AM

In theory, putting her to sleep would be the best option (more room for other bunnies, higher quality of life for said bunnies). But it would be hard to actually put her to sleep. You could make her a separate living space, like a rabbit condo or something. Even an x pen with all her toys and stuff in it. She clearly is making the other rabbit terrified.

Exactly. If someone else asked me about this situation, I would say, it would be the best for her. But doing so is just so difficult. I am still leaning towards it being the best decision though. 

• Phil
                Participant
                239 posts Send Private Message

Never put a healthy bunny to sleep that’s awful. Sounds like she has been badly treated before you got her, girl bunnies are more aggressive than boys especially if unnewtered, be better to rehome her, she is confused by introducing a strange new bunny, after being bonded, take her to vet for health check when they are in pain they get aggressive too.

• LBJ10
                  16870 posts Send Private Message

There is a 3rd option. You could find a nice new family for the boy bunny. Surely, someone would like to adopt him. Then let your girl live out the rest of her life as best as you can. Of course, that means you won’t have the opportunity to help as many rabbits (since it sounds like you have helped a lot over the years). But at least she will be safe and the boy bunny with be safe.

• DarthVadar
                    Participant

Do whatever you think will benefit the situation as a whole. Some rabbits were born aggressive. Just like how people are born with differing personalities, so are bunnies.

• LittlePuffyTail
                      18092 posts Send Private Message

Ditto, LBJ10. I’m sure there is another option that involves a happy ending for both bunnies.

• DanaNM
                        8901 posts Send Private Message

I have to disagree with DV that euthanizing is the “best option”. If you can no longer look after the aggressive bun, rehoming to a no-kill shelter would be the best option, but I think as nice as he is, rehoming the new bun is the most fair to her, or altering your set-up so they live as neighbors. There are rabbits that need to be in sanctuary care for a variety of reasons. My local rescue has one bun (“Rachel”), that is just not adoptable as despite a ton of work by fosters she just doesn’t like people or other bunnies. She has been placed in permanent foster care, where she has a large run to herself and will live out her life happily and with good care.

I also think there would be ways for a vet to see her. You say she comes to you for treats, so I’m guessing she could be trained to enter a carrier. Once at the vets they have their ways….. Even some friendly bunnies turn into ninjas at the vets, so I wouldn’t underestimate the ability of the vet and technicians to examine her.
                          I will also say that pain can make rabbits aggressive and shy from hands, as Lola mentioned above. You mentioned teeth, you might try to get her in for an exam and see how they do. Worst case they can sedate her and do a thorough dental exam.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• jerseygirl
                          22338 posts Send Private Message

Posted By LolaTheRabbit on 1/06/2019 7:19 AM

Through my experiences a bunny is usually aggressive because there is something there. I once adopted a bunny from a family and they said she was horrible and mean and all she did was bite. This was because she was suffering with mites in one of her ears. You said you can’t help her if that is the issue so this makes it a little harder to answer,but I also don’t feel putting her down is the correct option. If you have another room in your house that you could put her in maybe take a x-pen and give her it. This could ease the situation for the other bunny who is nicer. Although I still feel she should be checked out by a vet. I personally would give her to a rescue I would want them to find out if she has a dental or health issue.

That is really interesting!  I also heard a story from the vet about a really aggressive rabbit that a family was ready to put to sleep. They’d tried to resolve it but just couldnt. The were overwhelmed with it. As a last effort, the vet decided to treat for mites (some type of fur mite or mange??) even though the rabbit didn’t have typical signs of a infestation.  It turned things around. It’s a story that’s always stayed with me. 

• jerseygirl

Hi Karla
                              Im sorry you find yourself in this difficult situation.

Can I just clarify some points further?
                              -Am I correct in saying having one of the rabbits indoors is not an option for you these days?
                              -What is the set up in the yard like for these 2? Do they have an enclosure area each, then a free run area?
                              -Is your husband’s objection to so much of the space being given over to the rabbits? ie. he would be okay with both if they’d bonded and shared the one area together?
                              -Do you think the male needs the same space as the older girl?
                              Im am wondering if there would be an option to keep both rabbits even if not bonded. Could the girl have the space she seems to need but the male have a separate habitat in an upper storey built above hers? (So he won’t actually interact face to face with her).

You mentioned you cannot help her if she needs to see a vet. Is this because she is not able to be handled?

There are no rescue places that would take her, and if they did, they would either put her to sleep or she would end up in a hutch once more. No family would want a rabbit like that. I would never do this to her. I would never put her through that stress. She is my responsibility and either I give him back and he is put to sleep or I let her sleep.

Have you put out an appeal to individuals? There may be an animal lover around that likes to take on difficult cases. You never know..

I do understand it would be really difficult to trust someone and let her go to them. Especially after having her for 5 years.  I know I myself would still want access so I could continue to check she was being treated well.

• JLH
                              Participant
                              94 posts Send Private Message

You really need to get the bun to a bunny doctor asap. if the bun checks out ok then take her back home. I have a friend that has rescue bunnies, they have one just like yours. they were going to have her put down, I talked with my bunnies doctor about it, here’s what she had them and myself try: I got close enough to the bun to throw a blanket over her and then wrapped her in it with just her head sticking out, I held her and talked very soft to her while rubbing her head, she started to calm down a little. but as soon as I put her down and took the blanket off she took off. we did not give up though, we kept doing this one to two times a day, it’s been 2 months now and she is lot’s better, we can now catch her and pick her up without a blanket. she still hates being picked up and fights hard to get away but we make sure to support her back feet so she doesn’t hurt herself. she will actually lay down now sometimes with the other bunnies with her back legs out, but she still spooks very easy, we have also put a radio next where she sleeps with classical low volume music playing, (I learned that from my bunnies vet) I feel you should try this for a bit and see if it helps, it just doesn’t feel right to me to end her life for having being abused in the past, I feel she was abused, 

she needs love and understanding and lots of time and patience.

• Karla
                                Participant

Posted By jerseygirl on 1/06/2019 9:20 PM

Hi Karla
                                  Im sorry you find yourself in this difficult situation.

Can I just clarify some points further?
                                  -Am I correct in saying having one of the rabbits indoors is not an option for you these days?
                                  -What is the set up in the yard like for these 2? Do they have an enclosure area each, then a free run area?
                                  -Is your husband’s objection to so much of the space being given over to the rabbits? ie. he would be okay with both if they’d bonded and shared the one area together?
                                  -Do you think the male needs the same space as the older girl?
                                  Im am wondering if there would be an option to keep both rabbits even if not bonded. Could the girl have the space she seems to need but the male have a separate habitat in an upper storey built above hers? (So he won’t actually interact face to face with her).

You mentioned you cannot help her if she needs to see a vet. Is this because she is not able to be handled?

There are no rescue places that would take her, and if they did, they would either put her to sleep or she would end up in a hutch once more. No family would want a rabbit like that. I would never do this to her. I would never put her through that stress. She is my responsibility and either I give him back and he is put to sleep or I let her sleep.

Have you put out an appeal to individuals? There may be an animal lover around that likes to take on difficult cases. You never know..

I do understand it would be really difficult to trust someone and let her go to them. Especially after having her for 5 years.  I know I myself would still want access so I could continue to check she was being treated well.

It is so stressful and I am so upset by it. She is not just a random rabbit in my life, although she has always been so difficult, and whatever I do, it will break my heart.

• No, unfortunately, indoor rabbits is not an issue any longer. My husband won that battle when Molly died and I was too struck with grief. It worked really well though because both Pippi and My got more relaxed once they moved out.
                                  • Until now, the new boy has been in a pen while Pippi has had full access to the entire garden.The whole garden is rabbit-proof, so the rabbits are free-range in the entire garden. Now, I have split the garden in two, so that Pippi is in the furthest part of the garden, which makes me sad too. She likes hanging out in that area, but I feel bad for her that she can no longer get near the house. My husband will only accept the division of the garden until Spring.
                                  • The boy is not used to much space, so he is fine, but it is my husband who won’t have pens and small fences in the garden.
                                  • I can’t handle her, she is too scared. If I approach her slowly and talk to her, I can get near her, but not near enough to touch her. Should I want to take her to the vet, we would chase her around the garden with a fishing net the day before to catch her and put her in a pen.
                                  • I know of someone I can pay monthly to have her – perhaps. She would be put in a horse box stall, where she could spend her life. The woman runs a private bunny sanctuary.

I really think I need to clarify to everyone that she is not aggressive as such. She is a scared rabbit, and she acts like many nervous rabbits do. She is not a mean rabbit at all, and she has never ever bitten me or tried to, also she has had bunny friends and to those, she is very caring and grooms them all day, when she is having a good day (all in all, she has lived with 9-10 rabbits here, so she is used to new rabbits moving in), but she is unpredictable and she is getting worse with age. She is a nervous rabbit and only reacts the way she knows how. For instance, when she bites him, she runs off in panic as well afterwards. She has been like this, forever. This is the reason why the family didn’t want her.

• Karla
                                  Participant

Guys, I think I have made a decision I have observed them both for a few hours in the new arrangements, and it seems to work really well. They can stay like this for the next 4 months, so I won’t stress about it. As an alternative, I can talk to the woman I know, who might be able to take her in.

I will definitely consider taking her to the vet, only thing is that there are no rabbit-savvy vets, so even with an obviously sick rabbit, treatment is not always possible.

• DarthVadar
                                    Participant

That’s awesome! Hopefully she can take the bunny in. I’m sure she would be happy there.
                                      I can definitely understand not having a vet around. For some reason, vets in my area don’t treat rabbits. So, yeah, even when a vet is actually necessary, its google to the rescue.

• sarahthegemini
                                      Participant
                                      5584 posts Send Private Message

I’m honestly astounded that having a healthy bun put to sleep is something you’re considering. And I’m also astounded that your husband has banned the idea of indoor rabbits, won’t ‘allow’ the garden to be split and is encouraging euthanasia.

I understand it must be challenging and exhausting but I cannot get on board with killing a healthy animal. She’s scared. Who knows what happened to her in her previous homes. Maybe she’d form a bond if she was indoors and surrounded by humans all the time. If you want to get rid of her, contact rabbit charities for their advice. Maybe they can find a potential adopter who is experienced with ‘problem buns’ and is prepared to put the effort in to help this poor bun. Putting her to sleep is not acceptable.

• Bam
                                        16838 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Karla on 1/07/2019 4:33 AM

Guys, I think I have made a decision I have observed them both for a few hours in the new arrangements, and it seems to work really well. They can stay like this for the next 4 months, so I won’t stress about it. As an alternative, I can talk to the woman I know, who might be able to take her in.

I will definitely consider taking her to the vet, only thing is that there are no rabbit-savvy vets, so even with an obviously sick rabbit, treatment is not always possible.

This sounds pretty wonderful! Keeping my fingers crossed they’ll get along! 

• BinkyBunny
                                          8776 posts Send Private Message

I am happy to to hear that things are looking up for this rabbit. I understand nervous and even aggressive rabbits. (though I know yours is not aggressive). But both are behavioral issues that can make them harder to find homes for.

The white bunny Jack that is the BinkyBunny Logo, was so aggressive at first, that he became unadoptable and they were thinking about putting him a sanctuary (it was a nice one though). But I began fostering him and it took some time, but he came around. He too, was just afraid. I ended up adopting him and learning about nervous/anxious/aggressive behavior. I used a type clicker training which was helpful.

Aria – the bunny currently in my avatar, was at a shelter for 5 years because she was cage protective and could scare people away. She can be very sweet and snuggly though but she doesn’t like change.

But I have also had Rucy — she really had no use for “humans”. I was the human that gave her a nice head scratch (WHEN she allowed), food and toys etc. but it wasn’t like she wanted much to do with me. I was okay with that because I could give her things to “do” – Like a diggy box full of shredded paper, or some other thing to destroy. Finding out what she liked to do and what kept her happy (even if it didn’t directly include me) was satisfying in its own way.

I am glad you haven’t given up just yet, but if you start to go down that road again, I also agree with the others that there may be someone who would be willing to love and accept her. And I hope that the woman you found is would be that person.

In the meantime, I’m also keeping my fingers crossed that things will continue to move in a positive direction.

• DarthVadar
                                            Participant

Posted By sarahthegemini on 1/07/2019 6:11 AM

I’m honestly astounded that having a healthy bun put to sleep is something you’re considering. And I’m also astounded that your husband has banned the idea of indoor rabbits, won’t ‘allow’ the garden to be split and is encouraging euthanasia.

I understand it must be challenging and exhausting but I cannot get on board with killing a healthy animal. She’s scared. Who knows what happened to her in her previous homes. Maybe she’d form a bond if she was indoors and surrounded by humans all the time. If you want to get rid of her, contact rabbit charities for their advice. Maybe they can find a potential adopter who is experienced with ‘problem buns’ and is prepared to put the effort in to help this poor bun. Putting her to sleep is not acceptable.

Disclaimer: I am in no way attempting to start an argument, or discredit your opinion in any way. 

Many people who live in rural areas, as it sounds like the OP does, do not have access to rabbit charities, many rabbit rescues, or even vets that will treat rabbits. In places such as that, “problem rabbits” are many times more difficult to care for. Because of the inability to provide proper care due to the lack of professionals or organizations that can help rabbits, rabbits like this may not be able to be helped, and, sadly, may have to be euthanized. It is inconsiderate and unnecessary to just someone’s actions when you are not in their situation. I was in a situation like this: one of my rabbits had mites and needed a vet, but no vets in my area treat rabbits, so I had to do the best I could do to treat her and she ended up dead. The fate of the animal is not always the owner’s fault. Situation and availability of resources play a key role. 

• sarahthegemini
                                              Participant

Posted By DarthVadar on 1/07/2019 3:36 PM

Posted By sarahthegemini on 1/07/2019 6:11 AM

Disclaimer: I am in no way attempting to start an argument, or discredit your opinion in any way. 

Many people who live in rural areas, as it sounds like the OP does, do not have access to rabbit charities, many rabbit rescues, or even vets that will treat rabbits. In places such as that, “problem rabbits” are many times more difficult to care for. Because of the inability to provide proper care due to the lack of professionals or organizations that can help rabbits, rabbits like this may not be able to be helped, and, sadly, may have to be euthanized. It is inconsiderate and unnecessary to just someone’s actions when you are not in their situation. I was in a situation like this: one of my rabbits had mites and needed a vet, but no vets in my area treat rabbits, so I had to do the best I could do to treat her and she ended up dead. The fate of the animal is not always the owner’s fault. Situation and availability of resources play a key role. 

If there are no charities/professionals etc that can take on the responsibility of this rabbit then OP should keep her and essentially ‘suck it up and deal with it’ I don’t mean to be crass and I can understand that having a ‘problem bun’ is not ideal but this poor rabbit should not be killed because she is hard(er) work. What kind of attitude is that?

I am not going to agree that this is a situation in which euthanasia is a viable option.

Also, if OP is in an area where rabbits are difficult to treat due to lack of rabbit savvy vets, why does she have another rabbit?

• sarahthegemini
                                                Participant

Duplicate post.

What about travelling further afield to find a suitable foster home or something? Post on appropriate social media pages (RWAF, HRS etc) about this little bun. Someone somewhere will be able to help and will be willing to help.

• Asriel and Bombur
                                                  Participant
                                                  1104 posts Send Private Message

I have to agree with Sarah. If the bunny is still able to have a good quality of life there’s no reason to basically execute the poor girl. Some bunnies just are that way, especially from abuse or neglect. It’s the price you pay for taking in a shelter bun or a rescue bun. You don’t know what you’re getting and that’s the point.

I have a chronically ill bunny and a bunny that doesn’t prefer humans and only allows being pet for like 15 minutes when the lights are off at bedtime. I’m not planning on taking them to get euthanized because I can’t handle it. You adapt.

• BB Administrator
                                                    Keymaster
                                                    392 posts Send Private Message

This really is a very challenging post. It is heartbreaking for everyone, bunny included. I understand the reactions on this but let’s keep things from spiraling down even further please.

Those of us who can’t fathom (including myself) putting a rabbit down for the reasons stated, will have a very hard time understanding the situation and it will, of course, anger people. But it is clear the OP hasn’t found it easy and was not making this decision flippantly. She didn’t want to see her bunny suffer emotionally. She didn’t see other options that would keep her bunny safe and happy, so the intention was for humane reasons. I understand that intention even if I am in disagreement. I think offering options is helpful in this situation. . For example — Sarah’s suggestion of posting on social media, reaching out further is a good idea. And Karla – If something doesn’t work, I’m sure more solution ideas will be posted.

So let’s try to keep this from spiraling into further argument and focus on Karla’s latest positive post:

Karla – I have messaged you to get your zip code, (I know you are in a different country) and see if there is any way that I can find a rabbit-savvy vet near you.

P.S: I am not clear whether this was a rescue rabbit from a shelter, but my guess is no because it was stated somewhere the shelters in the area are not that great.  So I am thinking Karla took her in because the family, who had her originally, didn’t want her (she was biting them), and Karla thought, even with limited resources out there, she could at least do her best to care for her/save her.  If I am reading it right, that is how Karla ended up with rescues since there are not rabbit-savvy options.   Karla – correct me if I am wrong.  If that is the case, it can explain why she got her even if there are not decent vets in the area.  

Helloworld!!

• DanaNM
                                                      8901 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Karla on 1/07/2019 4:33 AM

I’m really glad to hear you’ve made an arrangement that you are happy with, at least for the time being. 

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Karla
                                                        Participant

Guys, it is easy to be holy and know it alls, when you know no nothing. How many rabbits have you had? How many rescues have you taken in and worked with? Where do you think I live? What rescues are you even talking about? Has it occured to you that you are being extremely american and egocentric unable to think that situations are different in other countries.

I am leaving this forum.

And for all of you to cry about a rabbit being put to sleep – do you eat meat? Do you pay every day for animals to be put through pain and suffering just for your pleasure? If you are vegan, then do send me a pm and I would be happy to talk to you, but for the rest of you who love to kill one animal and get upset when when another one dies, you are such hypocrites!

• sarahthegemini
                                                          Participant

Posted By Karla on 1/08/2019 6:53 AM
                                                            Guys, it is easy to be holy and know it alls, when you know no nothing. How many rabbits have you had? How many rescues have you taken in and worked with? Where do you think I live? What rescues are you even talking about? Has it occured to you that you are being extremely american and egocentric unable to think that situations are different in other countries.

I am leaving this forum.

And for all of you to cry about a rabbit being put to sleep – do you eat meat? Do you pay every day for animals to be put through pain and suffering just for your pleasure? If you are vegan, then do send me a pm and I would be happy to talk to you, but for the rest of you who love to kill one animal and get upset when when another one dies, you are such hypocrites!

Did you really expect everyone to be on board with euthanasia on a healthy animal? You never went into detail about what charities or rescues are available. You never said what country you are in. You never explained why/if travelling further afield to find a suitable foster isn’t possible. Of course we are going to throw other options at you instead of agreeing you should kill this animal. I’m not sure why you are accusing everyone of being ‘extremely American’ when you don’t know what countries we are in? I’m not in the US

Oh and side note, you don’t have to have tons of experience with rabbits and rescues to form an opinion on euthanasia. Oh and I am vegan, FYI

• jerseygirl

This thread is now locked.

Viewing 27 reply threads
                                                          • The topic ‘Should I have her put to sleep ? (sensitive topic)’ is closed to new replies.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Should I have her put to sleep ? (sensitive topic)