Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Share your recent bunny pics!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • GlennTheLionhead
      Participant
      361 posts Send Private Message

Hello everyone!

How is everyone and their buns doing? I haven’t posted anything in quite a while, life getting in the way I guess.

Both Glenn and Nellie are doing well and keeping healthy, Nellie still has her issues with intermittent gas, usually in clusters likely due to shedding, but we are managing this pretty well with help from our exotic!

Here are some recent pics of the fluffle! Would love to see some some bun spam from others!

• LBJ10
        16908 posts Send Private Message

Aww! I love it! I tried a pet tent for my bunny and all he did was rip it up.

• Susanne
          Participant
          419 posts Send Private Message

Such cute pictures! I love the fluffs and their set up! They look so happy.

I can’t figure out the photos on here lately so making folders in Drive. I have some recent bonding pics, Snoopy sleeping like his weirdo self foot on mouth and bunnies in hats!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uHnihBF3vdFbi03wRal6ojc8ueBek9Tx

• DanaNM
            8935 posts Send Private Message

So nice to hear Glenn and Nellie are doing well!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Wick & Fable
              5782 posts Send Private Message

So much adorable packed in so much fur hahaha. So lovely!!

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• GlennTheLionhead
                Participant
                361 posts Send Private Message

Susanne those bunny pics are the cutest. The one of the flop cuddle during the bonding session is the adorable! I’ve never seen bunnies this comfortable during the bonding stage!

• BunnyLass568
                  Participant
                  446 posts Send Private Message

So glad they’re doing well and yes! Bunny photos! All the bunnies are so stinkin’ cute!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Share your recent bunny pics!