Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A shadow

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • jpgood
      Participant
      84 posts Send Private Message

We really do not know what kind of bunny shadow is, she looks exactly like Scarlet_Rose’s.   Jet black 1 year old 5.5lbs We keep trying to attach pics, no go.

• jpgood
        Participant
        84 posts Send Private Message

here we go i hope.

• Scarlet_Rose
          Participant
          4293 posts Send Private Message

Hi jpgood! Yep your Shadow looks just like my Bonsai. I have trouble sometimes attaching pictures because the files are too large. Do you know how to reduce the size of the file so you can attach them?

Anyhow Bonsai is a mutt. He is is the product of a breeder who started down a dark path of alcohol and substance abuse, stopped taking care of the rabbits and they got out and and well, they did what bunnies do (multiplied) and it got real bad. So to make a long story short, the neighbors called, the city came out and ordered the person to find new homes for the animals (he had too many and they were all neglected). The person went out to the barn they were housed in with a can of gasoline and some matches, lit the barn and luckily the neighbors saw this person doing this, they called the fire department and they came just as the flames started and put the fire out. The rabbits were rescued and taken in by shelters and I adopted him from my local HRS. He is bonded with Daffodil who is not shown in my avatar but you can see her if you click on my profile.

I would say that Shadow is also a mixed-breed rabbit. It is always hard to say what breed any rabbit is unless they have papers associated with them. Bonsai is also 7 years old now, his fur is very short and super-dense with ultra sensitive skin underneath.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A shadow