Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE September Pics

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
    • DanaNM
      8935 posts Send Private Message

It’s HOT in California. How’s everyone else fairing?

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• HipHopBunny
        Participant
        640 posts Send Private Message

Picture Time! 😆

Here’s a sleepy Silver…

Here’s OB and Silver munching on…goodies. 😛

And last but not least, here’s Smokey posing very nicely… 😆

DanaNM: It’s hot here too, 105! 😮 Is that Bun Jovi? He looks very content next to the frozen water bottle. 😉 Give him lots of pets for me!

• DanaNM

That is indeed Bun Jovi! He is king of smushing his face into things and falling asleep!

Here’s another example LOL:

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• HipHopBunny
            Participant

LOL! Smokey does this too! She will sleep on top of door stoppers, vents, you just try her! She will find the most uncomfortable places to flop. 🙄 I love BJ’s expression on the bars. 😆  He looks oddly content in his uncomfortable position. 😆 Myra’s face, as she looks at Bun Jovi, is just priceless! 🙂 They are the most interesting little furballs, aren’t they? 😉

• prince dorian the bun
              Participant
              743 posts Send Private Message

that photo of BunJovi squishing his face in his cage 😀 too cute.

Enjoying all the cute bun photos!

• Starlightbunny
                Participant
                93 posts Send Private Message

[caption id="attachment_1936182" align="alignnone" width="1280"] Oh hi, just chilling.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1936181" align="alignnone" width="1280"] Ohhhh pet meeee please. :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1936183" align="alignnone" width="1280"] I kicked daddy off the couch while mommy laughs and takes a picture. :)[/caption]

• HipHopBunny
                  Participant

Starlightbunny: LOL! 😆 I love the captions! What a cutie Starlight is! 😀 Such a fluff ball, he reminds me of  Bam’s Vilde and Meg’s Teddy. Keep the pictures coming, I am not yet satisfied! 😉 Too cute to have only 3 photos! 😛

PrinceDorian: We want Dorian!! 😉

• Hazel
                    Participant
                    2587 posts Send Private Message

Starlightbunny: That second picture! 😀  The first time I caught one of my buns sleeping with his eyes open I just about had a heart attack. 😆

Dana: Bun Jovi sleeping like that, so funny and adorable! 🙂

HipHop: All three of your girls are so pretty, those are great pics. Silver looks stunning! *pets screen*

• Starlightbunny
                      Participant

[caption id="attachment_1936224" align="alignnone" width="1280"] I am queen of the living room, no buns about it.[/caption]

• HipHopBunny
                        Participant

Starlight: I love that bun bed, it fits her just perfectly. 🙂 Oh yes, they are the queens of the house once they enter it. 😆 Those giant attitudes packed in small bodies, eh? 😉 She is so, so fluffy! How is one supposed to look at that mountain of fluff and not pet her! Give her lots of pets for me! 😉

Hazel: Silver was a good poser that day! OB I barely got a pic of her before she zoomed off. 🙄 We need Oscar! The sooner the better, for I’m going to keep nagging you *cough* and you PrinceDorian* Cough* until I get pictures! 😛 😆

• Louiethebunny
                          Participant
                          603 posts Send Private Message

Here in the PNW it’s been warm and some fires in eastern WA, the other day I woke up and the upstairs smelled like smoke. Luckily my and the bunnies’ room is actually a finished daylight basement so it’s nice and cool and separate from then main level of the house. I have a ton of photos to share of Louie and Lola together, I’ll try to get some up soon.

• Starlightbunny
                            Participant

Awww @ Bun Jovi. Such a cute and clever name to go with such a cute personality.

• DanaNM

@Starlightbunny I can’t take credit for the name but it does suit him so well!

• Hazel
                                Participant

HipHop: I’m trying, it’s just such a hassle 😆  I can’t post from my phone, so I gotta fire up the laptop, put the pics on there, resize everything and post them. Maybe I’m just too lazy. 😉  I’ll do it though!

• HipHopBunny
                                  Participant

Hazel: LOL 😆 Okay, *sigh* I’ll just be waiting here until then… 😛

DanaNM: I love that name, Bun Jovi, you said you also had one at one point named Bunston. How do you get those names? They are perfect for buns! 😀

• DanaNM

Bunston was my first house bunny (I had outdoor rabbits as a kid that I now feel horrible about how I cared for them 🙁 ). He was just an amazing little guy, he’s the little brown guy in my avatar. His full name was Bunston Bunsington the 1st LOL.

The name story is kind of silly. I was walking around this area of San Francisco called Fort Funston, and my partner and I just joked that we should get a bunny and name it Bunston (I had already been planning get a bunny). I didn’t really know about rescues at the time so I found him on craigslist, with the name Rasputin! WAT. It did not suit him at all so of course we renamed him.

• HipHopBunny
                                      Participant

I was wondering who that handsome fella on your profile pic was, I knew the other was Bertha, nice to know them both. 🙂 That works, it’s a great name. Since he was “the 1st” were there other Bunston’s? Agreed, Bunston suites him much better. 🙂

Tsk, tsk! No new pictures? PrinceDorian, Louiethebunny, Hazel, Wick, Bam, JerseyGirl, everyone, I’m talking to you! I want some pictures! 😛 So, hop to it! 😉

• prince dorian the bun
                                        Participant

LOL, @hiphopbunny – I’ll get some up today 😀  I have to do what Hazel does, but I’ll try and supply your Dorian picture needs later today!

Starlightbunny is too cute! Like a little dark fluffy cloud, the one in the bed especially is adorable!

• prince dorian the bun
                                          Participant

[caption id="attachment_1936319" align="alignnone" width="800"]bun on pillow I don’t know why you think this was your seat…[/caption]

flopped bun, elephant and burger

little white socks

Happy Friday everyone (or weekend if you are already at Saturday)

• Hazel
                                            Participant

Dorian the Explorian out and about! 😉  I can’t get over how handsome he is. You gotta tell him to stop sleeping with his eyes open, he’s freaking out the elephant. 😆

Oscar: “MOOOM!!!”

Me: “What?”

Oscar: “LET ME OUT! THERE’S SOMETHING UNDER MY BED!!!”

Oscar: “Teehee, works every time. Thanks Big O!”

• HipHopBunny
                                              Participant

YAY! Finally! 😛

PrinceDorian: Oh, that rabbit! I just want to smush that little fluffy face of his! 😛 In that last photo where he has his paws up on the seat is just so precious! Way too adorable! <3

Hazel: LOL 😆 Good teamwork you both! (Although he might not want to go back in it tonight, I have a feeling Big-O might have drooled… 😛 😆 ) In that last photo, he looks so soft! Give him lots of pets for me!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                Participant

Yay Oscar pics! He looks like he has so much personality with just the right amount of sass! He really is just too much in the cute department.

Dorian did eventually close his eyes, I think the elephant is fine with it though… his don’t close either :D. (he did knock him over after this photo so that they could be both flopped, at least they are getting along again)

• HipHopBunny
                                                  Participant

Here you go @Hazel, Miguel! 😆

• DanaNM

Awww little nugget! Cute kitty too!

• Hazel
                                                      Participant

Aww, Miguel is so cute!!! 😀  How old is he? And who is this kitty cat?? Are there others? Just post pics of all your pets please!   😉

Dorian: That’s true, I guess the elephant doesn’t see anything wrong with it! 😆  I’m glad they’re getting along. 😉

Oscar definitely has enough sass, I wouldn’t mind if he dialed it back a little. He grunts at me when I let him out even when I give him food, I guess he’s saying I’m not moving fast enough. 🙄

• Sonn
                                                        Participant
                                                        1810 posts Send Private Message

My cat Miss is super unsure about Tater Tot. She stands there like a statue when he is on the bed. 😂

I really can’t wait for my new camera so he doesn’t look like a tiny blob.

Size comparison of sorts. Miss is a 3.8lb cat.

https://i.ibb.co/d5MJXkT/33786-BC3-F7-D1-4-E57-B3-B6-2-EF1-EB9-FD259.jpg

• prince dorian the bun
                                                          Participant

@Sonn – Tater Tot is just a tiny ball of precious! Love that pic!!

@HipHopBunny
                                                            – Have you ever had Miguel race any of the buns 😉 and who is that handsome kitty?

@Hazel
                                                            – Ha! Dorian has never grunted… he will sit there and wobble his plate if it is empty for too long though, I am curious what a bun grunt sounds like now! 😀

• HipHopBunny
                                                            Participant

Hazel: 😆 Oh yes, I have a whole farm! (well, technically not, but I sure have a lot… 😉 ) I’ve got chickens, ducks, a turkey, cats, rabbits, an elderly dog, Miguel, and fish. 😆 I think that would be a bit too many pictures. 😉 The cat in the picture was Pumpkin. The cats and the rabbits don’t get along so good, so there is one portion of the house they can’t go. 🙂

PrinceDorian: LOL! 😆 I tried them together at one point to see how they’d get along – they sniffed him and left him alone. 😆

Sonn: Tater Tot! 😀 What a cutie! Miss’s expression is priceless! We need more pictures, faces’ that cute can’t have just one pic! 😉

DanaNM: Thank you! 🙂 It’s hard to believe that he’s supposed to get the size of a dinner plate! 😯

• Hazel
                                                              Participant

HipHop: That’s awesome! 😀  I’m jealous! There’s never too many pictures in the picture thread. 😉  How many cats do you have? Pumpkin is adorable!

Dorian: I don’t know, the sound is hard to describe. Kinda like a hoarse, tiny pig? 😆

Sonn: They’re so cute together! Funny that Miss won’t move with him there. You know bunnies can’t see you unless you’re moving. 😉  How is Miss so tiny?? I thought Lily was small at 7lbs.

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                Participant

Here is one of Dorian being sassy, I told him to stop messing about with the pillow and he looked up with his head tilted (it was even more so in real life than photo). He did stop for at least 30 seconds though, we are making progress with the word no 😀

• Muchelle
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  1141 posts Send Private Message

oh Miguel you handsome pond slider <3333 also, excellent name choice ahahaha

• HipHopBunny
                                                                    Participant

Hazel: I have 4 cats. In that little intro on my farm, I may have left out just how many of each animal I have… 😆 Pokey the 3rd, (a traditional cat name in my family, he looked a lot like Pokey the 2nd and Pokey the 1st. LOL) Munchkin, and…(don’t judge the name, a kid from where I work insisted on it, *sigh* she is a stubborn little girl, and I finally named the cat it. But hey, the name grows on you 😉 ) Tinkerbell. 😆 Do you want all of the names on my farm? 😛

Muchelle: 😆 Yes, the name does suit him. 🙂 A friend actually gave the name to me, they took one look at him and said “how about, Miguel?”…so the name stuck. 🙂

PrinceDorian: NO! Not Dorian! Being sassy? Those two words don’t even belong in the same dictionary! 😆 (I have to admit, looking at that adorable picture of him, he does have a mischievous twinkle in his eye! 😉 )

• Sonn
                                                                      Participant
                                                                      1810 posts Send Private Message

@HipHopBunny It is a nightmare trying to get pictures with my ancient phone. I am awaiting my new DSLR to arrive for better pictures.

@Hazel
                                                                        Miss is terrified of him. I don’t think she has ever seen an animal smaller than her that hasn’t tried to attack her *ahem* my hedgehog likes to chase her. She is super small. I thought she was just a tiny kitten because she had to be bottle-fed but she just stopped growing. She’s a lazy chonk though we’re working on that.

@PrinceDorian He looks like the sassy type that would talk back. 😆

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                        Participant

@Sonn – he’s usually a sweetheart… but he does have his moments for sure!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                          Participant

We need more bun pics! (or turtles, kitties, etc.)

• HipHopBunny
                                                                            Participant

PrinceDorian: DORIAN! 😀 Oh, what a cutie, that flop is just adorable! 🙂

😆 If you so insist! 😉

• Hazel
                                                                              Participant

HipHop: I just asked you for pics in the chat thread, and here they are! Amazing! 😆

That’s one majestic looking turkey! 😀  What’s his name? Cute duck and chickens too. I hope we can have chickens someday, they’re great!

Prince Dorian: So adorable, he looks so soft, as always. 🙂

• DanaNM
                                                                                Moderator

Awww I love the feathered friends!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                  Participant

@hiphopbunny – what a handsome turkey!! and duck and chickens too! Names?

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                    Participant

LOL! 😆 The turkey’s name is Peppy (short for Peppermint) the white duck’s name is Quackers (the name most definitely suites her 😆 ) and the mallard is Honda. (Long story) Those 4 chickens in the pictures were: Coconut, Mochi, Luna, and Sunny. 🙂 (I have 16 hens, these just happened to be the ones that posed the best. LOL! 😆

Now, I’ve shown you most of my mini farm, let’s see some pictures of yours! 😆 Come out of hiding – I want Cows, pigs, goats, hamsters, ferrets, let’s have some pictures! 😉

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                      Participant

Thanks for the names @hiphopbunny!  I have just Dorian, he’s a spoiled only fur child, prior to that I had a cat named Snow. Love all critters, but I rent and also like to travel (well I did prior to covid fun times) so that limits the number I can responsibly adopt. Now if you want pictures of house plants….

However hopefully some others do have small farms and will come out of hiding and post photos!!

• DanaNM
                                                                                        Moderator

It’s been a minute since I was able to take some pics of shelter bunnies since it’s been so busy! Here are a few, including some new faces!

Here’s Krolick (means rabbit in Polish):

Here’s Nipsy enjoying some nose rubs:

Bumblebee:

And Ginger! Who is willing to get sun in her eye to get the greens!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                          Participant

Such cute shelter bunnies! It be so hard not to want to just take them all home!

Viewing 42 reply threads
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE September Pics