Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE September Piccies!

This topic contains 70sd replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  MoxieMeadows 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 71 total)
  • Author

jerseygirl

Can you believe how much of the year has gone?!  Help!

Better start getting the winter warmers out

Some junior Goose *crunch crunch*

And for those of you in my neck of the woods…

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Pippi decided to get Sept off to a ‘I’m top-bun, I own all toys’ start, by calmly having a good chew on the end of Gina’s tunnel, through the bars. She sat calmly chewing hay in her litter box, not seeming at all bothered that her tunnel was getting eaten by Pippi. She has chewed a neat window in the tunnel, which can be seen at the bottom of the photo. She celebrated that achievement by going through the tunnel for the first time that I’ve seen.

A couple more pics, taken later on, when Gina had reclaimed her tunnel…

She seems to like chewing it from the inside!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I *MUST* get some photos up this month!

RabbitPam

JG, are any of those pix your own? If so, I MUST have them!!!! Please ID them. Too cute!

jerseygirl

Hi Pam, yes 4th pic is mine. That’s Gooseman when he was younger and still up for adoption. 1st image is one I modified. A couple of the other pics are watermarked. I never know about etiquette when posting those..
    I wish the one of the bunny lying on the other was my pic. Too funny! I just had to share that one.

@gina.Jenny, it’s nice to see more if your fur family. : )
    @moxie, now’s as good time as any! Hop to it bunny-girl!

BubblesJo
    Participant

Gina.Jenny, our boys could be twins!

I moved this week, so here’s Chester exploring the piles of stuff before the move:

Finding a nice place to cuddle in the new bedroom:

And happy to have his blanky back:

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

They do look like twins, and funny enough, Pippi likes to sit on my pillow in just the same way as Chester is doing, in the first pic!

MissGabbster
    Participant

That was a great introduction to this months picture thread! My favorite is the the one with the bunny laying on the other one. I’m still giggling over it.

Toys are always better when they belong to somebun else!

Your pics aren’t showing up for me, BubblesJo.

BubblesJo
    Participant

I thought that was a hat, not another bunny!! *Giggles* funny bunnies

MissGabster, that sucks Two are on instagram, so you can use these links: https://instagram.com/p/7LhLyUEESi/ and https://instagram.com/p/60KTJoEEUb/

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I can’t see the pictures either. But I’ll check out the instagram links.

I must get some photos up today!

Paradigm
    Participant

George is still up to lots of naughty shenanigans. Here she is in a box full of hay looking alarmed because we were taking out the bin she’s been scavenging in.

And, after a day of digging mummies’ carpet, destroying my best dressing gown and peeing on the bed, she decided to nap in stretching position.

Paradigm
    Participant

(Forgot about the image attachment from iPhone problem and will have to fix once I get onto the computer.)

Boing
    Participant

Here is Holly with ‘her’ rabbit.  Cincinnati absolutely adores her – every so often she’ll deign to groom his head.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Boing— Is that white gate thing your bun’s cage? If so, How big are they (my bun is about 8.5 pounds) and where can I find one? I see a lot of members with those type of home base, and they always look so nice! Plus the white would match my room. Thanks!

Also your cat and bun are gorgeous! They are absolutely stunning together! 

MissGabbster
    Participant

I keep seeing those enclosures as well. I still wish I could find a large white x-pen.

That’s either a big bunny or a small cat! It’s so cute that they’re friends.

LittlePuffyTail

Bindi made a friend to hop, cuddle and disapprove with.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Bindi is so cute!!

Hazel
    Participant

jg: Love that second picture, and baby Goose! So cute!

Gina.Jenny: Your buns are adorable! At least they get use out of their tunnel, Oscar can’t be bothered with his most of the time…

Holly and Cincinnati are so cute together!

Bindi, aww. I just want to cuddle him.

Chilling:

More of the same:

“Food? Do you have any?”

I gave Bubbles the top of Lily’s litter box to use as a napping cave. He LOVES it! Or maybe he just loves the cat bed I put in it… Which is also Lily’s by the way. Poor thing, she has to share everything with her stinky little brother.

Reeem
    Participant

Hazel — Bubbles is soo cute. The ” do you have food face ” is very repetitive with my bun , such a fatty .

LittlePuffyTail

Awww…beautiful babies, Hazel.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Hazel— Oscar and Bubbles are too cute!

Everybody takes photos that are so good, it makes me not want to share mine! But as promised I will…

“Yum, spinach!”

More spinach photos…

“Nobody will ever find me here!”

Window gazing…

Playing with toys!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

More toys! ^

Moxie just LOVES windows.

BUNNY BUTT!!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Couple non-bunny photos:

Sorry for taking up the whole photo thread lol!

rayray
    Participant

MoxieM. your fur babies are so cute, they can take up all the thread they want!! lol!
    I can never load my pics because they are always too big.

Reeem
    Participant

MoxieMeadows — When Moxie lays down from some reason she looks majestic , she’s adorable .

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.