Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Saying Goodbye to Moobunnay as a leader

This topic contains 13sd replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Sage Cat 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

BinkyBunny
    Keymaster

Help me say farewell to MooBunnay as a forum leader.    She’s has some wonderful new commitments in her life that restrict her schedule as a leader, but she will still be around when she can as a member.  

I will miss MooBunnay as  a leader as she has been around from almost the beginning.   She has seen me through some forum learning curves as we figured out to deal with different situations.   Her patience and upbeat kind attitude helped welcome a growing community and so I will forever be grateful to her for all the help and support she has given to me and the community. 

THANK YOU MOOBUNNAY!    Don’t be stranger. 

Beka27
    Participant

We’re gonna miss you Moo!!! Hugs!

RabbitPam

Moo, you’re the best!!!

Hope things go really well for you in the coming times, and you still find time to pop in to be with us, too.

Sarita
    Participant

We’ll miss you Moo. Definitely stop by and visit us.

jerseygirl

Moobunnay, you are already missed! It seems you haven’t been on in a while. I am pleased to hear it has been good things that have kept you busy and unable to post. Thank you so much for your support of us crazy bunny folk. And definately visit and give Moobunnay and Bunny updates.

All the Best!

kralspace
    Participant

I’ve been wondering why she’s been so quiet, jerseygirl is right, you are missed already. Good luck on your new activities and don’t forget us!

Kathy

Elrohwen
    Participant

We’ll miss you! I hope you stick around 😀

LittlePuffyTail

Farewell MooBunny! Good luck to you!

babybunsmum
    Participant

moo!!! thanks for all your comments and advice
    cheers!

MimzMum
    Participant

Aw Moo…it won’t be the same without you!

But I and my bunnies wish you all the best with the days ahead and I’ll echo that we’ll be thrilled to see you return and post here from time to time.

Monkeybun
    Participant

We <3 you Moo! Come back lots to say hi!!

Barbie
    Participant

We’ll miss you Moo! Thanks for all your advice! Hope to see you around here, when you get the chance!

MooBunnay
    Participant

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! I wasn’t around because I had a few busy months, so I’m hoping to be around more now All the bunnies are doing well, except Juli has had stasis twice, so we had to switch to being a pellet free household. Now Amelia just likes to throw her dish around like she’s asking me why its even in her cage if I don’t put any pellets in it!

Sage Cat
    Participant

Thanks for all the advice and comments MooBunny!
    Glad to hear you will still be around!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.