Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE RIP Cinnamon

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • Kyoshi
      Participant
      234 posts Send Private Message

Gosh

I read this forum all the time, offering as much help as I can. But, Man, it really makes you remember any babies that died on you. I am now thinking of poor little Cinnamon, My Little Guinea Pig. I wasn’t a good owner, I just know it. The Poor thing must have been sick or something, passed away in the day.  I knew it was a bad sign when my mom was in my room, cleaning it for me. She came home from work, and she didnt squeak. She saw his little dead body. I was soo sad… We didn’t even bury him… I didn’t even say goodbye. I couldn’t go near another guinea pig for 2 years. I am a much better owner now, at least I hope so. I’m sorry Cinnamon.

• Dee
        Participant
        704 posts Send Private Message

Your post really caught my eye, as I have been dealing with the same kind of guilt. We all have situations in life that we regret, or know we could have done better- it’s just part of life. I have had a few pets that I should have paid more attention to and taken better care of… most recently I lost my hamster. Bitey, to a jaw infection. I should’ve taken him to the vet when he stopped eating lots of his dry, harder foods- but I didn’t think of it til later. What can we do, except go on and try to forgive ourselves and take the very best care of the pets we have now. Don’t be too hard on yourself

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE RIP Cinnamon