Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Returning Member, new monster

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • Oscar
      Participant
      12 posts Send Private Message

Hello,

i had been a member on here previously with 2 little angels who very sadly passed last year and left the biggest hole in my heart.

i decided to take on a little gremlin called Oscar, a beautiful little Velvet Rex. So i am now back and bringing Oscar to the forum.
        i hope everybody has been keeping safe and well in my absence.

• Bam
        16877 posts Send Private Message

Oh, welcome back and hello little monster 😀

I have a little rex monster myself now. 9 months old and so, so soft! And the same white underside as Oscar!

• Cinnamon Bun
          Participant
          205 posts Send Private Message

Aaaaww, Oscar is adorable! I’m so sorry for your loss.

~♡

• Bladesmith
            Participant
            849 posts Send Private Message

OMG, Oscar is an adorable little monster!

• Oscar
              Participant

Its good to be back and with these kind words from such a fantastic community. He is a mini Rex (bread from mini rex), has this little man got some energy 🤪🤪🤪 loves belly rubs and to hold my hand, but does not like being picked up and loves to get so excited he sprays pee everywhere like a furry sprinkler.

• LBJ10
                  16908 posts Send Private Message

He sounds like a typical young bunny! 😆 He’s beautiful! Welcome back to the forum!

• BZOO
                  Participant
                  330 posts Send Private Message

Beautiful boy!

My Walter and Boo say hello to Oscar.

• Bladesmith
                    Participant
                    849 posts Send Private Message

I just LOVE the coats on the Rex bunnehs.  I got to hold a Black Otter Rex once, and he was just the smoothest, most adorable bun bun.  Outside of my babies of course.

• DanaNM
                      8935 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back! Oscar is beautiful! And I can see that mischievous twinkle in his eye! 😀

And I’m so sorry for your loss. <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Meatloaf N Bunnito
                        Participant
                        76 posts Send Private Message

OMG! His fur does indeed look like velvet! I have heard that rex rabbits have the silkiest coats. I would love to pet and cuddle him. I bet it’s so relaxing!

Funny how he pees when he gets excited lol. I watch a fox rescue channel on YouTube that took in a coyote who pees all over when he gets super excited. Though, Oscar, being an indoor bun, I am sure that gets very smelly and messy, very quick.

• RabbitMom2020
                          Participant
                          17 posts Send Private Message

Look at how fluffy!!! I would pet him for hours

Mango and Kiwi

• Oscar
                            Participant

Thank you all for your kind words, one of the many reasons i wanted to introduce Oscar to you all.
                              He is the tiny man that needed to come into ur lives to help us over the loss of my dear sweet angels last year.
                              we are still working on picking up which he isnt a fan of but as we all know, these are delicate and sensitive little creatures that take time to bond and nurture.
                              il keep pictures and updates coming,

a big thank you to Medway City Vets in Rochester for the love and care they have given us.

• prince dorian the bun
                              Participant
                              743 posts Send Private Message

So sorry for your loss, hope it gets easier with those two new buns. And they look soooo soft!

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Returning Member, new monster