Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE rescued bun pics!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    • 5cats1bun
      Participant
      240 posts Send Private Message

here are the buns I am caring for, and one of Rocky too! hopefully this works!

1101285831871.jpg
        1101285895954.jpg
        110128593758.jpg
        110128598429.jpg
        1101285913131.jpg

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

Awww…they are adorable.

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

Awww! I love brown bunnies! Though some how I have two white ones ;P I think the buns pick you not the other way around.

• Gravehearted
            Participant
            2428 posts Send Private Message

what little cuties! How great that you’re fostering them too, hope they’ll find a forever home soon!

• 5cats1bun
              Participant

well I know my neighbor is taking one and I will be keeping one…though tempted to take 2 but am debating as far as financially. it’s gonna be tough spaying & neutering them all as it is. . the brown one that’s flipped on my lap is def staying and was pretty submissive with Rocky.

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

I love the second pic, as I keep saying, bunny feet just do it for me. Are these the buns on the craigslist posting?

• 5cats1bun
                  Participant

yup those are the ones!

• Scarlet_Rose
                    Participant
                    4293 posts Send Private Message

Gosh I love the brown agouti ones, I would love to give one a home but am way too far away.

• 5cats1bun
                      Participant

well at that note  , I may be taking the 2 borwn ones and my neighbor the other 2! they are all so funny together, i  If had a house I would keep them all! it’s funny, one brown one looks like he is a flemish and the little brown one looks like a dwarf!

• Scarlet_Rose
                        Participant

Oh man they are just adorable!!!! I have a soft heart for agouti colors, my first bun Trixie was a grey agouti (she was an abandoned wild bunny). Gosh I hope you keep us updated!

• 5cats1bun
                          Participant

Absolultly I will! more pics to come soon too! they are all such piggies!!! I’m thinking of piglet for a name for the brown boy cuz boy is he!!! Any thoughts? maybe i will make another thread for that! scarlet, can you read my post in Q&A?she seems more like grooming, she even does it to her self sometimes.

• Scarlet_Rose
                            Participant

I just did! How funny! I don’t think that she has encountered a lionhead and so overgrooms that spot as she thinks it is something to be corrected. How do you teach a bunny that it’s normal for a lionhead, that’s what I would like to know. There isn’t a bunny university. : ) Does she seem to be under any stress at all since she is doing it to herself?

• 5cats1bun
                              Participant

no she doesn’t do it that often and doesn’t seem stressed, she was the one I was so worries about at first but is coming around and eating fine now too. I looked at the threads, it sure does sound like that’s what it was though or is.  gonna put more pics up in a minute!

• Scarlet_Rose
                                Participant

OK she should be Ok then, except that pulling out the fur so maybe find a stuffed animal for her to get out her urge to over groom.  Oh I’ve got bunny envy and am on a cute overdose with those pics!

• 5cats1bun
                                  Participant

aww man, I don’t have the patience to resize again, I just resized a whole bunch of pics for them not to work and don’t know if it was some or all . it won’t let me do it through photobucket so i have to do it a very long way. tomorrow I wil post them.bunny envy!!! that’s funny!

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE rescued bun pics!