Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BONDING Rebonding help needed!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • ZhuMo
      Participant
      16 posts Send Private Message

Notes:

Zhu: Netherland dwarf, Female, 2 years old, spayed at 6 months

Mo: Holland Lop, Female, 2 years old, spayed at 6 months

Its been 2 years since I’ve last tried to bond them. Since my last post I have taken them to a professional bonder and they stayed there for almost a month just for their bond to break a couple months after. And I have kept them in seperate rooms since then. Occasionally I’d open the doors and them them eat together, never any fights. I started to let them play together maybe max 10 minutes and then 20 and then 30. Never any fights.

I finally decided maybe it was time to try and bond them again so here I am in a completely neutral territory for them. I started them with a 4×3 nic grid and a water bowl and after a couple hours I added a big litter box.

They seem to be doing fine rarely any fights but my problem here is,

Only Zhu grooms Mo. Mo never grooms Zhu back and Zhu gets upset and bites Mo. This seemed to calm down after Zhu realized Mo isnt going to groom her ever but the problem is Mo is constantly asking to be groomed and constantly invading Zhus personal space. And this causes Zhu to bite her which causes a fight. How do I stop this? How can i get Mo to stop jumping over Zhus head or constantly asking to be groomed?

Theyve also some what established that they will take turns using the litter box so there is no issue over that either but I’m thinking of adding another litterbox.

• DanaNM
        8929 posts Send Private Message

Going to lock this since it’s a duplicate post. See the other post here for replies: https://binkybunny.com/forums/topic/how-to-stop-invasion-of-privacy/#post-1977821

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The topic ‘Rebonding help needed!’ is closed to new replies.

Forum BONDING Rebonding help needed!