Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Random questions: to answers the questions or ask the questions (Not bunny related)

• This topic has 11sd replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Bam.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • blackfang
      Participant
      392 posts Send Private Message

Hello everyone,

Most of us have so many questions that we were wondering so long. Afraid to ask or forgot to ask.

But this time, this is your chance to ask any question here. (If you think your question is too dumb, don’t be afraid to ask here. It might help others because they might thought same thing)

I’ll go first.

I’m kinda confuse about “sue” thing that most of my friends cannot answer for me. Let say If I sue you for 10,000 dollars because of whatever you did wrong to me. If I won the court, then I know for sure that I’ll get 10,000 dollars but if I lost, do I have to pay 10,000 dollars for you or nada?

If you not sure, just go ahead ask a question or two. People will answer for you.

• LBJ10
        16908 posts Send Private Message

If you lost, you wouldn’t have to pay the defendant anything. Unless they were countersuing you and won for some reason.

• longhairmike
          Participant
          1069 posts Send Private Message

loser usually pays court costs…

• LBJ10

True, but the defendant still doesn’t get anything.

• LBJ10

Is is even possible to find an apartment in Hawaii that allows pets and is cheap enough for a grad student to afford? Haha! Yep, I’m fantasizing again. Even looking online for apartments.

• LoveChaCha
                Participant
                6634 posts Send Private Message

You are going to school in Hawaii, LBJ?

Hawaii is like a foreign country.. expensive. The price of paradise o_O

Am I the only one that ran into a bunch of crazies while working today? Perhaps it is the rapture thing that drove a lot of people to the grocery store..

• LBJ10

Posted By LoveChaCha on 05/21/2011 08:29 PM
                    You are going to school in Hawaii, LBJ?

Hawaii is like a foreign country.. expensive. The price of paradise o_O

Am I the only one that ran into a bunch of crazies while working today? Perhaps it is the rapture thing that drove a lot of people to the grocery store..

Just fantasizing. *sigh* They have an awesome PhD program there that I am interested in. I keep playing out scenarios in my head like how we would get the buns there and where we would live. LOL

I didn’t have any weirdos today. People were buying stuff, lots and lots of costume jewelry and sunglasses. So no hoarding for the end of the world as far as I could tell.

• LoveChaCha
                    Participant

Ah I see.

I’m glad to be home… away from the crazies Usually the store is pretty chill, but some of the customers were a bit nutty, or were angry faced at me lol. I’m just there to take their money and talk to them.

Should I make a Chacha bun scrapbook ?

• LBJ10

If you have the patience to actually complete the scrapbook (I tried to make one for my honeymoon…), then you should go for it! You could even include some little things she has left behind. Hehe!

• LoveChaCha
                        Participant

Yes I do I will need to get a lot of Joann’s coupons from the sunday paper… Hmmm. I have no excuse to since I work at a grocery store *whistles*

I got lots of prints developed from the time she was a baby until a year old. I need to get more printed off of the recent ones that I took. Perhaps I’ll head to the craft store this weekend.. muahaha

• JaydenGirgi
                          Participant
                          1 posts Send Private Message

My rabbit is a two-year-old Netherland Dwarf, and recently his eye has turned red and has a white blob. What could it be, and how can I  help her

• Bam
                            16879 posts Send Private Message

@JaydenGirgi If your bun’s eye is red and has a white blob your bun needs to see a vet. There’s not much you can do yourself, I’m afraid.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Random questions: to answers the questions or ask the questions (Not bunny related)