Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Rabbit forums

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • BunnyLass568
      Participant
      446 posts Send Private Message

Anyone know any other rabbit forums? I’m not leaving binkybunny but I just want to look at other rabbit forums since I feel like I post too much here and I feel like I’m being annoying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• Wick & Fable
        5781 posts Send Private Message

As a moderator, I’ll state that I personally find it hard to be annoying on Binky Bunny, so please don’t let that stop you from posting, engaging, and asking questions! That’s what this forum is for.

Aside from BinkyBunny, you can explore r/Rabbits through Reddit and its associated Discord server (Rabbitors). Discord is like a group text, so it can be more lively than a forum.

Other online rabbit communities exist, though some are not exclusive to those who keep rabbit as pets/prohibit intentional breeding, like RabbitsOnline.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• BunnyLass568
            Participant

Thank you! I’ll check that out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• Bam
            16875 posts Send Private Message

You’re not annoying! You post a lot, and we appreciate that. You provide valuable info to other members, f ex recently  in the chat thread, when you explained to new members how to start a new topic. That is lovely, and we appreciate it very much 💝

Rabbits Online is another rabbit forum that used to be active and might be so still. And then there’s Reddit, that has various subforums dedicated to the (wonderful!) topic of rabbits.

There are also rabbit groups on Facebook. The major advantage of those is, as I see it, that you can connect with people geographically close to you. If you for example find yourself in a temporary hay crisis, you can find someone near you who’s willing to give you some hay to tie you over. It so feels great when you yourself can help someone irl with practical things.

I dont remember if you have an Instagram account, but many Binkybunny-ers do. My own handle is @vildebun. I like to browse through my insta before I go to sleep- pictures of cute buns are wonderfully soothing 😃

• BunnyLass568
                Participant

I have an Instagram, catwindheart! And I think I’m following you, and I have to agree, looking at cute animals is relaxing. I’ll check out Rabbits Online and see what Facebook has. Thanks!

• Bam
                16875 posts Send Private Message

Oh, catwindheart is you! Yes, I follow you and you follow me 😀

Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Rabbit forums